CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Dude, it's the internet. Without the use of smilies it's hard to understand what tone you're conveying.

That makes it even funnier. On other news, do we have the hellicarrier pics yet?

Edited by sologuy369

That makes it even funnier. On other news, do we have the hellicarrier pics yet?

If we had the helicarrier pics I think someone would have posted them here by now...

I was looking at the height comparison between the avengers and ultron, and i noticed that it showed the hulkbuster is 3 feet bigger than the hulk. So the hulkbuster we are getting is actually a more accurate size than i thought.

Personally I'm hoping for a reveal next week. Is that too unrealistic?

We'll probably see it sometime after the 12th (As they reveal the new AoU trailer then) so probably the 15th? Though we will likely see it this month.

Whenever the ideas set is revealed they'll probably have to announce that the Helicarrier was removed due to them already working on a Helicarrier.

November: Lego Marvel 2 Rise of Ultron :wub_drool:

I would kill for this xD

I was looking at the height comparison between the avengers and ultron, and i noticed that it showed the hulkbuster is 3 feet bigger than the hulk. So the hulkbuster we are getting is actually a more accurate size than i thought.

Yep, i also noted that before. Seems he's accurate after all

I don't know why everyone thinks we're getting the pictures this month. We'll probably get them in very early February. It's too early for pictures as of now. That's just my opinion, though.

Edited by mattdev25

I know they're not guaranteed to come out this month, but considering the Helicarrier is getting a VIP release on February 17th, it does seem reasonable to expect pictures and a designer video a month or so in advance, as tends to be the case with most D2C sets.

I know they're not guaranteed to come out this month, but considering the Helicarrier is getting a VIP release on February 17th, it does seem reasonable to expect pictures and a designer video a month or so in advance, as tends to be the case with most D2C sets.

Oh! Thank you for clearing that up for me! I've spent a long time thinking VIP release was March 1st, and normal release was March 17th *oh2* Well, now I thin the pictures will come out late this month, perhaps the 20th...

Well I don't know if anyone has said the date, but just looking at the calendar it is February 17th for the Helicarrier!

Well I don't know if anyone has said the date, but just looking at the calendar it is February 17th for the Helicarrier!

This is correct.

I'm not going to get my hopes up for pics this month. Last year, the Sea Cow was released on the 17th to VIPs, and we only got official pics in a press release just shortly before its release (we saw it early due to leaks). Just something to keep in mind.

I'm not going to get my hopes up for pics this month. Last year, the Sea Cow was released on the 17th to VIPs, and we only got official pics in a press release just shortly before its release (we saw it early due to leaks). Just something to keep in mind.

Good observation. I forgot about that. But, I think we may see a reveal at Brickfair Alabama.

Off topic but what happened to Shadows?

Stop derailing this thread or I might arrange a private meeting between you and him. And I warn you, he's grumpy when awakened early from his Odin sleep.

Do you guys think the Helicarrier will come with many many Quinjets on deck?

Those tiny ones?