CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Is this confirmed??

I think that Lego has decided that thye are done with the Games. They did not sell.

I think that Lego has decided that thye are done with the Games. They did not sell.

WHAT?! That is not true there is still going to be a Jurrasic World game

I think he's talkin about the Lego board games they used to do

Ooooowh, im talking about TT games :tongue:

Jurrasic park isn't marvel :P

Jurassic Park? I'm no moderator but I think that's off topic.

I need to see pictures of that helicarrier. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I don't care about Jurrasic Park, or world or whatever

I'm just saying that like last year

April: The hobbit game

November: Batman 3

This year the change could be

April: Jurrasic World game

November: Marvel 2

That is definitely not the case. The numbers for all the most recent games are huge, and TLG wouldn't just stop releasing them. But in November, with all the teases, I think the Super Heroes game will be Marvel/DC.

Edited by mattdev25

That is definitely not the case. The numbers for all the most recent games are huge, and TLG wouldn't just stop releasing them. But in November, with all the teases, I think the Super Heroes game will be Marvel/DC.

THANK YOU! most likely Marvel

If it was Marvel/DC, it would be called Lego Batman 4: Marvel vs DC

:laugh: Why not Lego Batman 4: Beyond DC Comics? Or Lego Batman 4: Into the Marvel-verse?

Edited by psqidexslizer248

There have been refernces to the other universes in both games, which is making people think there will be a crossover title. I heard TT's contract with LEGO expires in 2016. I hope it's not true or that they renew it.

I don't care about Jurrasic Park, or world or whatever

I'm just saying that like last year

April: The hobbit game

November: Batman 3

This year the change could be

April: Jurrasic World game

November: Marvel 2

I like the sound of that :D

There have been refernces to the other universes in both games, which is making people think there will be a crossover title. I heard TT's contract with LEGO expires in 2016. I hope it's not true or that they renew it.

I read on rock raiders united they will renew it in 2016

Well why not spit out Lego Marvel 2 this year then?

In the lead:

- Iron man

- Thor

- Hulk

- Widow

- Hawkeye

- Cap

- QS

- Scarlet Witch

- Vision

In Marvel 1 the main villain was Loki, in 2 it can be Ultron

EDIT: And QS has the same controls as Flash

Edited by kevkipo

April: Jurassic World

November: Lego Marvel 2 Rise of Ultron :wub_drool:

I hope that's true! :wub: I personally don't want a Marvel/DC crossover game. 1) Which world would it take place in and how would you switch between the two? 2) A lot of heroes and villains are going to get left out, unless there are 400 playable characters 3) That would force me to play as Batman, who I severely dislike 4) I want the game to focus on Ultron! :tongue:

If it was Marvel/DC, it would be called Lego Batman 4: Marvel vs DC

I highly doubt that. It'd probably be called: Lego Superheroes: Marvel vs DC

Wait is there news of a videogame?

Nope. just speculating on a high possibility

I hope that's true! :wub: I personally don't want a Marvel/DC crossover game. 1) Which world would it take place in and how would you switch between the two? 2) A lot of heroes and villains are going to get left out, unless there are 400 playable characters 3) That would force me to play as Batman, who I severely dislike 4) I want the game to focus on Ultron! :tongue:

I highly doubt that. It'd probably be called: Lego Superheroes: Marvel vs DC

Yes. fully agree i don't like Batman either, More place for the missing Marvel guys like our favourite's eh :laugh:

Also i'm convinced that Lego will release the Hellicarier this monday, cause of the AoU trailer?

Nope. just speculating on a high possibility

Yes. fully agree i don't like Batman either, More place for the missing Marvel guys like our favourite's eh :laugh:

Also i'm convinced that Lego will release the Hellicarier this monday, cause of the AoU trailer?

Exactly! SW, QS, Vision, and Ultron were already left out of the first game. I'd hate to think who would be left out if DC characters were added in.

And maybe it'll be released Monday. That'd be really nice, but I doubt it

Exactly! SW, QS, Vision, and Ultron were already left out of the first game. I'd hate to think who would be left out if DC characters were added in.

And maybe it'll be released Monday. That'd be really nice, but I doubt it

But you know what WILL be released Monday... :purrr:

Well why not spit out Lego Marvel 2 this year then?

In the lead:

- Iron man

- Thor

- Hulk

- Widow

- Hawkeye

- Cap

- QS

- Scarlet Witch

- Vision

In Marvel 1 the main villain was Loki, in 2 it can be Ultron

EDIT: And QS has the same controls as Flash

"In the lead" was the avengers but it was also Spider-Man, the fantastic four, and some X-Men. Loki also wasn't the main villain I believe, wasn't Dr. Doom the main villain who recruited all of the other villains in the first place?

But you know what WILL be released Monday... :purrr:

I doubt it. The past couple of D2C's, Slave I, The Detective Agency, Santa's Workshop, have all been released on Fridays. Also generally Lego hasn't released information or pictures on their sets to coincide with a certain trailer or movie date in the past so I doubt they would do it now. But I would like to see it Monday as much as the rest of you.

"In the lead" was the avengers but it was also Spider-Man, the fantastic four, and some X-Men. Loki also wasn't the main villain I believe, wasn't Dr. Doom the main villain who recruited all of the other villains in the first place?

If I remember correctly, Loki double crossed everyone and took control of Galactus. That or he was behind everything from the beginning.

I doubt it. The past couple of D2C's, Slave I, The Detective Agency, Santa's Workshop, have all been released on Fridays. Also generally Lego hasn't released information or pictures on their sets to coincide with a certain trailer or movie date in the past so I doubt they would do it now. But I would like to see it Monday as much as the rest of you.

I'm talking about the trailer :tongue: