CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Another translucent head, sweet! So, what is that now, like, 5 trans heads? 2 Iron Legion drones, Electro, that toxic villain from Ultra Agents and the original acidic villain from Agents. Sweet!

Edit: Oops, I didn't realize we already got a pic of that figure. This is the first time I'm seeing it, missed out on the first pic.

There was also a red translucent head with tiny eyes and an enourmous mouth printed on. It was on a hammerhead shark guy from the second Atlantis wave.

I''l say it now, as a disclaimer: SPOILERS . Some of you may not want to read on.

Not sure if anyone's noticed this, if it's been mentioned, then sorry in advance for repeating. I think I've figured out a play feature of the AOU Quinjet that may preclude the possibility of a decent amount of seats. Have a look at the picture of the set:

http://www.bricksandbloks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/LEGO-Avengers-Quinjet-Chase-76032-Set.jpg

See Cap's bike? And the swoosh lines above? In one of the trailers, the Quinjet swoops above, some cargo doors open, and Black Widow comes out on a bike. My guess is that, based on visual evidence, it'll have some sort of bike dropping feature. While I'd have preferred seats, this doesn't sound too bad, depending on weather it can be re-purposed and how good the actual feature is (i.e. weather Cap lands smoothly and gracefully or its the return of the 70's Evel Knievel stunt cycle)

Loved the Ant-man trailer, thought it was awesome. Even more excited for the sets now. :thumbup:

There was also a red translucent head with tiny eyes and an enourmous mouth printed on. It was on a hammerhead shark guy from the second Atlantis wave.

There are also Magma Commander and the UFO Alien figs with trans-neon-orange heads, and Slime Face/Dr. D. Zaster/Joker Bomb/UFO Alien heads in trans-neon-yellow. Invizable from UA counts as well, but it's always good to get more translucent heads!

Edited by 8BrickMario

I''l say it now, as a disclaimer: SPOILERS . Some of you may not want to read on.

Not sure if anyone's noticed this, if it's been mentioned, then sorry in advance for repeating. I think I've figured out a play feature of the AOU Quinjet that may preclude the possibility of a decent amount of seats. Have a look at the picture of the set:

http://www.bricksand...e-76032-Set.jpg

See Cap's bike? And the swoosh lines above? In one of the trailers, the Quinjet swoops above, some cargo doors open, and Black Widow comes out on a bike. My guess is that, based on visual evidence, it'll have some sort of bike dropping feature. While I'd have preferred seats, this doesn't sound too bad, depending on weather it can be re-purposed and how good the actual feature is (i.e. weather Cap lands smoothly and gracefully or its the return of the 70's Evel Knievel stunt cycle)

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, actually. It's a cooler feature than the little drone the original had, but I hope there's still some room inside it for at least a figure or two. It looks like there may be.

Guys, sorry but there's no movie discussion on this forum. Yeah, I know I'm not exactly a mod, but still. We need to do our best to keep this forum strictly on-topic, as the DC one is literally falling apart. There's a forum for upcoming movies, so that's where you can post your opinions on new trailers and things like that. :wink:

Edited by mattdev25

We were analyzing the trailer to see how the sets may reflect the movie. Not just saying the trailer was cool.

You were the only one doing that. Everyone else just said they were either disappointed or excited because of the trailer. So, while your reasons for posting are absolutely fine, theirs are not.

You were the only one doing that. Everyone else just said they were either disappointed or excited because of the trailer. So, while your reasons for posting are absolutely fine, theirs are not.

You are NOT a mod.

Just for emphasis, allow me to repeat that - You are NOT a mod.

You are a member that seems to think it's wonderful to inflict your opinion on others consistantly. You have to keep in mind, your opinion? It's just, like, your opinion man. Keep it to yourself and let the mods do their job.

You are NOT a mod.

Just for emphasis, allow me to repeat that - You are NOT a mod.

You are a member that seems to think it's wonderful to inflict your opinion on others consistantly. You have to keep in mind, your opinion? It's just, like, your opinion man. Keep it to yourself and let the mods do their job.

Don't be a jerk man. who are you to be moderating other members who are moderating other members? oh yeah, not a moderator. and who am I? Awesome

He felt the need to say something because mods have not taken action at all for a long time. But just before Mattdev replied, the discussion was about whether or not seats in the Quinjet set would be sacrificed for a bike dropping feature, not about the trailer itself.

Edited by 8BrickMario

I think I've figured out a play feature of the AOU Quinjet that may preclude the possibility of a decent amount of seats. Have a look at the picture of the set:

The bike I imagine will be a cool feature but if it falls at the bottom won't it just fall over when it drops out...? Idk. If it's lame and the interior doesn't fit many Avengers, hopefully the bike feature is easy to take out. Doesn't Lego realize we want planes that can fit all of the important people? Not gimmicks that hinder that. The Milano was practically perfect! Only thing is we didn't get a minifig size groot to go along. Just a little potted one in the polybag.

**I'm just going to ignore the senseless bantering and continue talking about upcoming sets. Stop modding, if it really is a problem a mod will step in. At this point, a mod is more likely to stop you mini-modders than the discussion that has been going on**

I like the new trailer!

Something tells me you said that just to be funny :grin:

Edited by Ultron

Now that the drop-in function of the Quintet has been proposed, I think it's definitely likely. Although, to pull it off, TLG would need to make the bottom of the jet hollow with a plate attached to some technic rods (like a trap door function) in order to make it successful. This could be annoying when a child plays with the jet, as the plate may shake around constantly. Hopefully this isn't the case, but just thought I would put it out there.

Edited by mattdev25

Then why are you classified as a Eurobricks Knight instead of a Licensed Moderator?

Because I'm undercover but I had to blow my cover to stop the "Great Superhero Forum Apocalypse of 2015"! Duhh And because I don't let labels stop me from being who I really am deep down inside.

Edited by sologuy369

Not on this forum.

The trolling and jokes only increase the problems with this thread, and make it more off-topic. Currently this is our problem that we have identified, but we're all waiting for the moderators to step in? We can turn this around.

The key to turning this forum around is to do what we're supposed to do; discuss LEGO Marvel Super Heroes sets that are coming out. No wish lists, no summarizing sets 5 months before they come out. It's easy, we just have to stay on topic. Right now, that means AoU sets, since those are the ones that are closest to release and we have solid pictures and information about them. The next best thing is the Helicarrier; we have next to nothing in terms of Ant-Man or Spider-Man sets, therefore we have no business discussing them just yet. This is what we need to do to turn this forum around, and everyone needs to to their share to help. That means no wish lists (saying which figures or builds you'd like in sets we have almost no info on). We can do this! It really isn't all that hard, we just have to stay on topic and everything will go smoothly.

So... I really enjoyed the Ant-Man trailer. I wonder what variation of Ant-Man we will get. Hank Pym or Scott Lang (Assuming it's comic based.) And the Daredevil series is coming out in sometime soon (April, I think.) That'd be cool if LEGO made at least a polybag for him. But that probably isn't happening. It'd be nice however.

No wish lists, no summarizing sets 5 months before they come out. It's easy, we just have to stay on topic. Right now, that means AoU sets, since those are the ones that are closest to release and we have solid pictures and information about them. The next best thing is the Helicarrier; we have next to nothing in terms of Ant-Man or Spider-Man sets, therefore we have no business discussing them just yet.

So on the DC there should be no discussion at all right now? We're speculating. It's all we can do at this point until we get something concrete. It's perfectly on topic to discuss things we very well could be seeing in the sets that we know are coming. Some of it perhaps borders on wish list, but that's for a mod to decide and correct.

Like I said on the DC forum, this is a site where adults talk about toys, so don't be to serious about it. You can be serious about your hobby, but not every one is. On topic and off topic are illusions created by the ego mind. Know this and you are set free

Edited by sologuy369

I haven't really posted on here but I've been tracking this, but Matdev, no offence, but I believe you are wrong. We have set names and info about the spiderman sets and we now have an idea of minifigures to potentially expect for Ant-Man. Therefore, I believe that we have justification to talk about them. Not to make wishlist, but to talk. Anyway, it is not liek you always stay "on topic", especially in the DC thread.