CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Ant-man confirmed! I know you won't answer me this just2good, but how many sets should we except?

I don't know any other info about these besides what I posted. I'm curious about that as well. :look:

Btw someone mentioned yellowjacket as confirmed? For real?

Well Yellowjacket is the villain in the film so I'd say it's as good as gold we're at least getting him.

That Ultron drone looks pretty good. I wanna see him with the helmet on though! Although the helmet-less Ultron drones in the ironman vs ultron won't look very Ultrony with those circular eyes :/

Iron Man looks epic, as does that Ultron Drone. Very excited to see the finalized sets arriving in stores soon. I've got a question for you guys! Looking at the Quinjet, how many figures do you think it can hold? In the film, it can hold the entire team! :classic:

Wait so could this mean that the two users that reported that we will see the Avengers sets January 1st were correct since we are already seeing minifigures?

the pictures I posted are from a member of a Facebook page who claims he works in a Mexican Lego factory. Not 100 percent sure how he obtained the pieces but they could be defects.

Also I have asked him is he has any of the other Characters he can share. So fingers crossed.

Edited by ZionAzure

Hopefully Sandman is a better ver than from the game.

I just really hope it isn't the weird looking version from Ultimate Spiderman :sick:

Iron Man looks epic, as does that Ultron Drone. Very excited to see the finalized sets arriving in stores soon. I've got a question for you guys! Looking at the Quinjet, how many figures do you think it can hold? In the film, it can hold the entire team! :classic:

I'd think, judging by how the Milano turned out, all of them except Hulk.

I think it definitely fits the main Avengers, the ones from the last movie besides Hulk, probably Vision, and maybe SW and QS

Groove Brick says that a LEGO store employee said that we will be getting Sandman, Iron Spider, another variant Spiderman, and a mini figure Rhino with a brick built suit.

Yes! It's about bloody time we get a new Spidey variant, hopefully it has more red and the blue is a darker shade. The Iron Spider mini fig is the icing on the cake! Shame that Rhino will be a brick-built (probably similar to TASM 2 version), would've preferred a big-fig.

Hey everyone I've posted this in the UK sales but I thought I'd post it here as well for more coverage. I just got back from my nearest Toys R us ( Northampton ) and it appears that the Rocket Raccoon Polybags are now in the UK. I managed to get a couple, but there's no price on them and no promotion at the moment. Luckily they still ring them through the till and the cost £4.97 each. My store had around 100 of them, so there should be plenty to go around.

Iron Spider??? For real? :D

I was gunna suggest that we'll likely get three Ant-Man sets along with a Spidey set- Just like we got three sets for the previously-unpopular GotG alogn with an Xmen. But this... this sounds like it's gotta be at least 2 spidey-sets, if we're getting Sandman, Goblin and Rhino.... But maybe classic Goblin is sitting out this wave still? Iron Spider would suggest USM, as that's where the suit gained popularity among kids, but Goblin would be classic and brick-built Rhino would suggest ASM...

It seems likely that we'll be getting

-1-2 Antman sets (GotG had 3 sets, but there were also five main heroes... They could fit Ant-Man, YellowJacket and Wasp into one set if they wanted to.)

-$10 ASM set with Spidey vs. Rhino (Which would cover the "other Spidey variant" rumor)

-$20-50 set:

USM: Iron-Spider, White Tiger, and Sandman (Iron-Spider rumor, complete the team, and Sandman rumor)

OR

Comic: Iron Spider, Sandman, Green Goblin

Of course, this being pure speculation, the unknown Spidey variant could be against Sandman and the Iron Spider could be up against Rhino (machine vs machine). If that's the case I'd guess both sets would be comic-based, and one could easily have Goblin.

Anyone else rooting for a Miles Morales 'fig if we don't get ASM Spidey? Does anyone know of a mechanical version of Rhino aside from the ASM one?

What if LEGO is making sets based on Civil War?

Let's not talk about this now as that is set to come out in 2016. This is the 2015 sets discussion, we should be discussing about Antman and Spiderman sets right now. I don't think we will get any civil war sets but back to 2015 sets discussion now.

What if LEGO is making sets based on Civil War?

They are probably doing that...

Cause what kid doesn't want a Lego set where Cap, Black Panther, Falcon, Iron Man and ,God willingly, Spider Man are beating the living daylights out each other?

Also Does anyone want Spider-Man 2099? He would be cool...

Edited by Quicksilver

They are probably doing that...

Cause what kid doesn't want a Lego set where Cap, Black Panther, Falcon, Iron Man and ,God willingly, Spider Man are beating the living daylights out each other?

Also Does anyone want Spider-Man 2099? He would be cool...

Spiderman 2099 would be sick!! He's my favorite spidey besides the original of course.

Iron Spider..,at least it's different. Not pleased about Rhino, but if they don't use the golden opportunity with a specific part to make Green Goblin, I will be very disappointed in LEGO.