CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Thors torso (well that sounds weird!) is definitely more detailed, I would not be sure about metallic arms or a new faceprint until I see close-up pictures. To me the face looks like the one we got in the first Avengers wave...

The one on Ideas wasn't even posted until May of this year, and I can guarantee the official LEGO version has been in development much longer than that.

So why in that case did Lego harp on the idea of reducing the number of pieces in that design if they had no intention of ever making it? Thats adding hope to a project even with the intention of saying 'no' because its similar to a project in development, it would just be pure cruelty on the side of Lego.

people with no conception of how the development process works whine that TLG "stole" the idea.

Wow, incredibly rude

Edited by Scarilian

So why in that case did Lego harp on the idea of reducing the number of pieces in that design if they had no intention of ever making it? Thats adding hope to a project even with the intention of saying 'no' because its similar to a project in development, it would just be pure cruelty on the side of Lego.

They wouldn't go "Sorry, this ideas project can't be made because a UCS Helicarrier is already in development! Shh! Don't tell anyone!" We're technically not even supposed to know about it now...The helicarrier has likely been in development for a long while now. It's been highly requested by Marvel fans ever since the first Avengers movie, 3 years ago. They didn't steal the idea from anyone.

And theres the Other as well, Thanos's servant from the Avengers. He'd make a cool minifigure.

I thought that we already got him and that he is supposed to be the Chitauri General that was in the Cap set from the first Avengers wave.

I thought that we already got him and that he is supposed to be the Chitauri General that was in the Cap set from the first Avengers wave.

Nope. You can check brickset or bricklink, the name is not the Other.

Nope. You can check brickset or bricklink, the name is not the Other.

My bad. I guess I just assumed that since in the Avengers it looked like the Chitauri did not have different designs and because the Other had a Chitauri like a design and since he technically was the Chitauri General

OKAY, my source says that in Summer 2015...

- We're getting Ant-Man stuff.

- We're getting a set with Sandman.

Now think about what this means. A set with Sandman = more Spidey sets. While that's all he said, there's probably a lot more sets coming or something. :wink:

Edited by just2good

As long as Spider-Man is less blue and more red, I'm good. How would they represent Flint's transformations, though? It would be really lame to leave that out.

Maybe a set with sandman and goblin using the new goblin-like hood piece? Maybe a non-red/blue spidey?

Now think about what this means. A set with Sandman = more Spidey sets. While that's all he said, there's probably a lot more sets coming or something. :wink:

Oooh, one more classic Spider-Man we're finally getting!

PLEASE be classic Sandman and NOT this thing:

400px-Ultimate_Spider-Man_-_Episode_22_%22Sandman_Returns%22_Clip.jpg

Please give us comic green goblin set with this next wave!! Also Mysterio and Carnage please :wub:

It's great we're getting Antman sets though! Hopefully we get a tiny version. Probably will be a printed microfigure.

Hope we get some Wasp. <3

Can't stress this enough!!

Can't wait to see how many Ant Mant sets we get. But if we don't get Wasp, I'm afraid we'll never get her. And Just2good I don't want to bother you, but do you have any rumours about more Lord of the Rings or Hobbit sets?

No runors about Middle Earth. I'm interested if Sandman will be a big fig or regular fig.

J2G, do you have any confirmation on the Star Wars sets yet?

He's still trying to clarify his info, as he just said on the star wars thread :P

This may not be the place to ask this, but did your source have any news on summer Ultra Agents sets or summer TMNT. Also when you say summer do you mean June or July?