CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

I don't know why, but I'm moderately disappointed the Avengers tower has a stickered "A" rather than a brick built A...for some reason I pictured one and got use to the idea. Quinjet is probably my favorite and overall, the figures look good.

I don't know why, but I'm moderately disappointed the Avengers tower has a stickered "A" rather than a brick built A...for some reason I pictured one and got use to the idea. Quinjet is probably my favorite and overall, the figures look good.

I'm disappointed I'll have to line those stickers up... Where's actual printed parts when you need them? Oh right, they're all in the Friends sets for some reason...

UHHHH, why does lego keep using thats tupid female hair or so many in the superheroes line?! THIS is the hair scarlet witch should have..

Some approximate prices. Some numbers will be a bit off.

Hydra fortress - $50

Hulk buster - $35

Ironman vs Ultron - $13

Buggy - $15 (This is a weird price)

Quinjet - $70

Tower - $50 or 60 (Not sure, odd to have two sets the same price)

Really pleased with the Quinjet, will be getting it, along with Hulkbuster, when I first find them.

I dunno, it could be kinda fun to have Scarlet Witch join the first Black Widow along with Storm, Supergirl, Phoenix, and Lois Lane as the centerpiece of my Super Heroes display...

Just kidding, obviously the centerpiece of my display will be Hulkbuster vs. Bat-Mech.

Some approximate prices. Some numbers will be a bit off.

Hydra fortress - $50

Hulk buster - $35

Ironman vs Ultron - $13

Buggy - $15 (This is a weird price)

Quinjet - $70

Tower - $50 or 60 (Not sure, odd to have two sets the same price)

Buggy will probably be about $20 I'm guessing. It looks like it goes very nicely with the Hydra Fortress. :wub:

UHHHH, why does lego keep using thats tupid female hair or so many in the superheroes line?! THIS is the hair scarlet witch should have..

I agree. At the very least they could have chosen a better color since her hair is considerably darker in almost all the footage we've seen. The Elizabeth Swann hairpiece even exists in dark brown...

Oh well, I'll just be switching that out moments after getting her.

Buggy will probably be about $20 I'm guessing. It looks like it goes very nicely with the Hydra Fortress. :wub:

Yeah, that's about what I think pricing wise too. Some sets were very odd Euro prices.

I think the iron legions should propably have a dark blue torso with white print, instead of other way around like they did, the helmets looks way out of place...

Edited by deskp

Noticed something extremely strange about the iron man vs ultron set. Is that whole ship ultron? :look: It has legs on the bottom of the "ship" that I originally thought were just lasers. And then if you look at the ultron "piloting" the "ship", he doesn't have legs. What's going on? :wacko:

Exactly! I'm mad.

Noticed something extremely strange about the iron man vs ultron set. Is that whole ship ultron? :look: It has legs on the bottom of the "ship" that I originally thought were just lasers. And then if you look at the ultron "piloting" the "ship", he doesn't have legs. What's going on? :wacko:

An error? Or maybe the movie has a scene that will explain this. Or just some weird design that Lego made from scratch and has nothing to do with the movie like *shudders*, Iron Man 3 sets.

An error? Or maybe the movie has a scene that will explain this. Or just some weird design that Lego made from scratch and has nothing to do with the movie like *shudders*, Iron Man 3 sets.

Could be, But atleast u get 4 figs in the set.

to me it looks like 3 ultron "robots" combined into that "vehicle" You see the side wings have u connect the figs without legs aswell.

It's nice that theres space to put all 4 'suits' in the aveners tower. Shame theres no Maria hill.

Edited by deskp

Not bad group of sets for the movie I guess......I like the 4x4 SUV :wub: .....and interesting to see the new motorcycle frame being used for the good Captain's new ride. :wink:

The Quinjet is nice, though I'm not sure if I'll buy any of these since I have the last Quinjet and my cash flow will not allow anymore than city and DC sets. :sadnew:

I'm loving some of the new sets and some are mild but I still have to have them all.

The new Quinjet is far better than its predecessor, its really quite beautiful and the Vision and all the minifigs are great.

The hulkbuster us also awesome and a more accurate coloured Hulk is great.

And I'm very happy with Avengers Tower, its a structure and that's what it should be. Could MOC it very nicely.

And I'm really disappointed with the Ultron drones, I really wanted a headpiece.

Disappointed with the hulkbuster. Guess I will have to make a huge modification to it. BTW what's about the ironman mark 45. Isn't it the mark 43

I think the iron legions should propably have a dark blue torso with white print, instead of other way around like they did, the helmets looks way out of place...

Either that or the faceplate should be White on Blue Mask. That gold faceplate is jarringly out of place.

Wow, I'm mostly impressed. The Quinjet and Hulkbuster sets are early favorites, but Hulkbuster does suffer from the same scale problems that plagued Groot, and its obvious Lego was more savy in how they spaced the Avengers throughout the wave. Which means we are looking at even more Ironmen.

Waaaait a second...

Are Hulk's legs... straight...? Like, in line with each other? :D

Oh, and I'm pretty sure the thing Hulk is in is some sort of mobile prison. Trap Hulk's legs in there so he can't get in the way while Iron Man fights Utron, seems to be the idea for the set, anyways. Who knows if that'll be in the movie at all.

Edited by JaseTJ

Either that or the faceplate should be White on Blue Mask. That gold faceplate is jarringly out of place.

Well thing is , in the movie the faceplate is gold.

I realised the Iron Man in the first set is Mk45. The suit printing is different from the other ones which say either Mk43 or just Iron Man. Mk44 is the hulkbuster.

I'd say I want the whole wave. Much better than the current marvel line up where I only bought two cheap sets. This I will pick them all up and I guess sell the extras since there are so many duplicate figures..I realize it is their movie, but I don't need a dozen Batman, Harry potter, Jack sparrow, out and of these superheroes...

THIS IS AMAZING!

Look at Quicksilver :purrr: LOOK AT HIM! :purrr:

Also are we having 3 different Ultron's!?

Also why does Scarlet witch have blue thingys? and why is Ultron Blue in the Avengers tower set?

Edited by kevkipo