CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Has anyone gotten a hold of any Prelims yet?

I tought i saw the Hulkbuster set, but damn it was misleading :snicker:

Nope, but what picture did you see if the Hulkbuster set?

The only prelims are those blank box pictures that surfaced the same time as all the other prelims. Pretty sure there won't even be prelims for these, we'll just have to wait for official pictures in an early catalogue or something.

Ronan and Taskmaster were both in the game. Howard Stark Kane Foster and Joe Quesadilla, though?

Jane Foster was in the Thor The Dark World DLC. Don't recall Howard Stark or Joe Quesada though.

I think Howard was in the handheld

Yes, he was included in The 3DS versions of the game.

Joe Quesada was in the Deadpool level, were Howard the Duck and Vulture invade Marvel Comics HQ

I think quicksilver meant in the game, not in physical sets.

Sorry about that, Nebula was not included on the Video Game but she was physically released.

With the exception of the Chitari, Sakarrans and Nova Officers, I believe every physically released Lego Marvel figure (to this point) was in the game.

Edited by Quicksilver

Hey guys call or check your Toys r us. I went to my local one in Times Square and there still selling two of the rocket racoon pollybags for 5 dollars a piece. This could mean plenty of stores have them still. You have to ask the people at the register though and they'll pull one out for you

So, a year ago today the final pictures for the Spring 2014 sets were shown in the Australia/New Zealand LEGO catalog... does anyone have the new one for 2015? :wink:

So, a year ago today the final pictures for the Spring 2014 sets were shown in the Australia/New Zealand LEGO catalog... does anyone have the new one for 2015? :wink:

I'd say we're going to be waiting quite a while before we see those sets. Last year these sets were just for Spider-Man and Avengers Assemble, and the wave before that was just Iron Man 3 (if I remember correctly), but this time we're dealing with Avengers. Last Avengers movie, Lego accidentally spoiled some stuff, so it's pretty obvious that they're going to keep this stuff under wraps until closer to the release, not to mention that this is for the sequel to the third-highest grossing film of all time. They will be keeping these things under wraps for as long as they possibly can.

Looking forward to seeing the prelims whenever they come out? Can anyone help me here - when are the UCS sets usually announced? I've never really bought the larger sets due to money being tight, but the Helicarrier will be my first one. I've even ordered a second SHIELD 4x4 to make a nice MOC with it. :classic:

Looking forward to seeing the prelims whenever they come out? Can anyone help me here - when are the UCS sets usually announced? I've never really bought the larger sets due to money being tight, but the Helicarrier will be my first one. I've even ordered a second SHIELD 4x4 to make a nice MOC with it. :classic:

The trend is leaning towards a March 1st release date so about less than a month before that.

The trend is leaning towards a March 1st release date so about less than a month before that.

Thanks Steph, much appreciated. :)

So guys, one of the rumored sets is another 4x4. Could this be an Avengers vehicle, similar to the new Quinjet, that is custom built for the team? If not, surely it's either SHIELD or HYDRA, which lends itself to some very interesting possibilities indeed!

I read in an interview recently with James Gunn (GoTG Director) where he said the following which made me think about why not set pics yet.

“While we were still shooting the movie, I brought up putting Dancing Baby Groot out as a toy,” he said. “The reason it didn’t happen is because you have some control in the film industry over secrets getting out there, but the people you don’t have much control over are the toy people, unfortunately. Those toy designs get out, always! And people definitely would have gotten ahold of the Baby Groot if we had started manufacturing it in time for it to come out after the movie, so that was the biggest reason we didn’t push on that particular element.”

Makes sense that Marvel would try and keep TLG from releasing any information that could potentially be plot spoilers for AoU for as long as possible, well... it's a thought?

A lot of people seem to be ignoring revealed things. So here is a compiled list;

Summer Marvel Avengers 2015;

Avengers; Iron Man Vs Ultron (76029) - 14.99 EUR - 90 Pieces

- Includes Iron Man and Ultron Drone (Possibly 2 Ultron Drones)

Avengers; Hydra Showdown (76030) - 24.99 EUR - 220 Pieces

- Includes Thor, Hawkeye and (Possibly a Hydra Soldier/Baron Von Strucker)

Avengers; Hulkbuster Smash (76031) - 34.99 EUR - 248 Pieces

- Includes Hulk, Iron Man, Scarlet Witch and a brick-built Hulk Buster

Avengers; Quinjet City Chase (76032) - 84.99 EUR - 722 Pieces

- Includes Captain America, Black Widow and (Possibly Quick Silver)

Avenger; Attack On Avengers Tower (76038) - 74.99 EUR - 511 Pieces

- Includes Iron Man, Captain America, Ultron, 2 Ultron controlled Iron Man suits (Blue Iron Man)

Avengers; Avengers Fortress (76041) - 59.99 EUR - ? Pieces

- Most likely is the 'final battle' set and (Probably includes Ultron, Vision and Iron Man)

Avengers; UCS Helicarrier (76042) - 349.99 USD - ? Pieces - Release March 1st 2015

- Most likely is based on the Lego Idea Helicarrier and (Possibly includes Agent Coulson, Black Widow, Nick Fury and Maria Hill)

Full figure list (About 16 individual figures + 1 brick built)

Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Hulk, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Quick Silver, Ultron, Ultron Drones, Vision, Baron Von Strucker/Hydra Soldier, Nick Fury, Maria Hill, Agent Coulson, Hulk Buster suit, Blue Iron Man Suit

Though we could get 3 variants of Ultron; Final Form, Broken Form, Replica drones

Edit; The comment posting system is broken as hell :L

Edited by Scarilian

A lot of people seem to be ignoring revealed things. So here is a compiled list;

- Includes Iron Man, Captain America, Ultron, 2 Ultron controlled Iron Man suits (Blue Iron Man)

- Most likely is the 'final battle' set and (Probably includes Ultron, Vision and Iron Man)

Avengers; UCS Helicarrier (76042) - 349.99 USD - ? Pieces - Release March 1st 2015

- Most likely is based on the Lego Idea Helicarrier and (Possibly includes Agent Coulson, Black Widow, Nick Fury and Maria Hill)

Full figure list (About 16 individual figures + 1 brick built)

Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Hulk, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Quick Silver, Ultron, Ultron Drones, Vision, Baron Von Strucker/Hydra Soldier, Nick Fury, Maria Hill, Agent Coulson, Hulk Buster suit, Blue Iron Man Suit

Though we could get 3 variants of Ultron; Final Form, Broken Form, Replica drones

Edit; The comment posting system is broken as hell :L

What do you mean by revealed things?

This was never revealed nor said by anyone...

Edited by kevkipo

Last year's March exclusive was the Sea Cow, which was officially revealed at NYTF, though box pictures leaked a few days before. I expect roughly the same for the Helicarrier.

Iron Man Vs Ultron has Ultron himself

I bet Hydra showdown will have Strucker, we already have a generic Hydra soldier, the modern movie version are not needed

Hulkbuster has Black Widow in it.

Quinjet just has Cap currently.

avengers Tower is IM, Thor and Ultron possible a Iron Legion drone

Avengers fortress is probably based on the comics/tv show since exclusives normally arent movie based.

I think Ultron will be his broken, second an final form.

What do you mean by revealed things?

This was never revealed nor said by anyone...

Brick heroes, though some facts are incorrect, which i fixes

Last year's March exclusive was the Sea Cow, which was officially revealed at NYTF, though box pictures leaked a few days before. I expect roughly the same for the Helicarrier.

I think that was due to TLM though.

I bet Hydra showdown will have Strucker, we already have a generic Hydra soldier, the modern movie version are not needed

Hulkbuster has Black Widow in it.

Says? the movie versions are the only versions i like

Also who says Hulkbuster has Widow in it

We'll know soon enough. It'd be nice if we got two Marvel Army Packs a year. So much to choose from, both TV and Comics. SHIELD (TV), SHIELD (Comics), HYDRA (TV), HYDRA (Comics), AIM, SWORD, Chitauri, etc.

Also who says Hulkbuster has Widow in it

brick heroes

That's funny cause I'm the opposite, I much prefer comic versions to the film versions, I was so stoked with Falcon.

I really, really hope that with Marvel's continued success we see battle packs down the road like they do with Star Wars - SHIELD, HYDRA, AIM, oh man that would great.

Brick Heroes can say everything they want, they can make things up

Yeah right, like we do that usually....

Those informations below were taken from amazon Italy listiing, including, pricing, naming, number of pieces and sets descriptions (translated from italian) mentionning involved characters from each set, we didn't "make that up" like you say....

We even stayed quite conservative on the characters supposed to be present in each set, naming only those mentionned explicitely by the description...

Some details have be withdrawn from their website since then, obviously following a request coming from LEGO or Marvel.

• 76029 Iron vs Ultron - 14.99 €
    (90 pièces - Iron Man, Ultron)
    76030 Avengers Hydra Showdown - 24.99 €
    (220 pièces - Thor, Hawkeye)
    76031 The HulkBuster Smash - 34.99 €
    (248 pièces - Iron Man, Hulk, Black Widow)
    76032 Avengers Quinjet City Chase - 84.99 €
    (722 pièces - Captain America)
    76038 Attack on Avengers Tower - 74.99 €
    (511 pièces - Iron Man, Thor, Ultron)

Edited by willybob