CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

I'm not holding my breath for anymore X-Men sets while Marvel's holding a grudge against Fox. They won't even release the latest X-Jet set to Australian retailers. The only way to get the set here is to buy it online. :sceptic:

Wow, really? Halting production of merchandise is one thing, but restricting already produced merch from certain countries is just cruel to the fans.

ToysRUs now has the Rocket Racoon poly bag online!

http://m.toysrus.com...www.toysrus.com

Question is, do I buy it now and pay silly postage prices, or wait and hope it comes to the UK? We have Toys R Us too :(

Just wondering as I'm new to the Lego world, what usually happens with things like this? Do we usually get the same polybags over here eventually? I know it showed up in Brick 2014, but that's hardly easy to get.

nseifua5' timestamp='1417472117' post='2067854']

hey, can somebody post a photo between hulk and groot ?, I want to see the size diference to have an idea how to hulkbuster might be...

F7Af1PTl.jpg

Question is, do I buy it now and pay silly postage prices, or wait and hope it comes to the UK? We have Toys R Us too :(

Just wondering as I'm new to the Lego world, what usually happens with things like this? Do we usually get the same polybags over here eventually? I know it showed up in Brick 2014, but that's hardly easy to get.

Very hard to tell sometimes they'll say exclusive and then release it sometimes they won't and it will be. Personally I wouldn't take the risk but according to the toys r us website there is a special offer saying all shipping on LEGO is free, not sure if it just US but worth a shot

You never EVER know. Might as well just move to the US. Hahaha

Just a thought, as for the energy-helmet thingy? I wouldn't be at all surprised if it ended up being for an Ultra Agents villain.

I managed to pick one up for a relatively good price with cheap postage... low enough to not attract any further import charges. It's well worth it!

You never EVER know. Might as well just move to the US. Hahaha

TRU won't even ship outside of the US, well not that I was able to get them to and I'm just north of the border...

Is rocket going fairy cheap on eBay or is he still rather expensive?

You can easily find one for $10 - $15 with free shipping on there.

Edited by TheLegoExperience

Your link isn't working. Do they still have the poly bag?

It was there, but after about 10 hours or so I checked again to buy it but it was gone. I tried to look for it, and if you google the poly bag number, the link for TrU comes up, but it doesn't work. Weird.

Rocket Racoon by himself is actually only 8 dollars on Bricklink at the time of my posting this...

(Probably should've bought one before posting this. D'oh!)

You guys ready for some LEGO Marvel 2015 news?

The seller on Taobao who put up the JW dinos a few weeks back put up these, which he says are authentic:

http://item.taobao.c...7c-65add505ab19

They have to be legit, just look at this comparison I made:

Also, there's this helmet, but I don't think any AoU or Ant-Man heroes have a helmet like this...

http://item.taobao.c...&id=42641199998

Album of everything here.

WOW!! Very exciting news!

But my favorite iron man minifig is the Iron Patriot.

Edited by Peppermint_M
No Picture Quotes Please.

What are the chances of getting a Cpt. America with removable helmet/cap in 2015?

Yeah! Hope LEGO can do it just like the Flash minifig.

Im just eager to see the twins and Hawkeye, have to say Ultron and his drones have brought some interest to me too!

Guys a site that sells Funko's has new Pop!'s listed:

Savage Hulk

Stealth Vision

Normal Hulk

Iron Man

Captain America

Thor

Hawkeye

Ultron

What does that say about the Lego sets? Well i don't see Quicksilver and Scarlet witch here, or they may be coming orrrr Lego does include them

There'll be more Lego mini-figs than Pop! Vinyls.

In addition to those we already know about, I'm certain we'll get Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Vision and Von Strucker.

I'm gonna need those pop! vision and Ultron ones :wub_drool: I bet the vision one is see through or maybe half and half. This means we have to get Vision if they're making him pop figure!!

I'm gonna need those pop! vision and Ultron ones :wub_drool: I bet the vision one is see through or maybe half and half. This means we have to get Vision if they're making him pop figure!!

I can almost guarantee that :tongue:

Also... HAWKEYE! :laugh: