CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Just like guardians of the galaxy, iron man 3, and the first avengers, marvel will not unveil anything until February at Toy Fair (and the toy fair in Germany but no pictures there)

Got mine open and wow, he looks so much better than the orange suited version. :wub:

I've got an extra for sale in my BL store if anyone is interested.

Picked up two yesterday at TRU, they had to go to the back to get them, but otherwise no issues Going back tomorrow to see if I can get a few more. However, somehow one of them ended up on Mars having a confrontation with the Rover...

IMG_20141120_173115115.jpg

Edited by JGW3000

Any UK sitings of RR?

Any UK sitings of RR?

None at my locals (Stevenage, Luton and Bedford)

Might have to BL him.

Edited by The Brigante

Now that the LEGO Creator Expert Detective's Office has been unveiled is has revealed something new to look forward to...

For those of you that wanted an Avengers Helicarrier is possibly happening. Below it looks we will be getting a UCS Avengers Helicarrier with a small model of the Quinjet next year, please be the size of the LEGO Star Wars Super Star Destroyer :D

0b738411dc32657e5dcf146a109157.png

Holy ****! This has motivated to look for my first job! I cannot stand missing an Avengers Helicarrier, Detective's Office, Santa's Workshop, The Dark Knight Tumbler, Sandcrawler, Volvo L350F Wheel Loader, Fairground Mixer, The Simpsons House, MetalBeard's Sea Cow and the Parisan Restaraunt!

Thanks to ruboand on BricksetForums for pointing it out :)

Edited by Adeel Zubair

Wow sweet find!

This means it is already in the making... or maybe already done? *oh2*

Edited by kevkipo

Now that the LEGO Creator Expert Detective's Office has been unveiled is has revealed something new to look forward to...

For those of you that wanted an Avengers Helicarrier is possibly happening. Below it looks we will be getting a UCS Avengers Helicarrier with a small model of the Quinjet next year, please be the size of the LEGO Star Wars Super Star Destroyer :D

0b738411dc32657e5dcf146a109157.png

Holy ****! This has motivated to look for my first job! I cannot stand missing an Avengers Helicarrier, Detective's Office, Santa's Workshop, The Dark Knight Tumbler, Sandcrawler, Volvo L350F Wheel Loader, Fairground Mixer, The Simpsons House, MetalBeard's Sea Cow and the Parisan Restaraunt!

OMG

Lol... So Rocket was a buy-in promo after all... It's a shame most stores might be out of them by now...

Something I just saw on Netflix: a listing for Daredevil as a Netflix Original coming next year. I did a search for Marvel, and it came up. Netflix streams Lego, set tie-in possibilities?

Something I just saw on Netflix: a listing for Daredevil as a Netflix Original coming next year. I did a search for Marvel, and it came up. Netflix streams Lego, set tie-in possibilities?

Netflix isnt of importance, lego already got the marvel deal wich means they PROPABLY got easy acess to marvel aswell.

Marvel cinematic universe.

While this is interesting, we shouldn't assume that it's the Helicarrier. It could be any number of other things.

While this is interesting, we shouldn't assume that it's the Helicarrier. It could be any number of other things.

While i agree the frontend is very helicarrierish, and the mini do look like a bigger version of the mini Quinjet. Though it seems to have the front guns from TWS for some reason.

I suspect itll come with MCU Fury, Couslon and maybe Hill?

Can you think of any other theme that has an aircraft carrier with two cannons sticking right in the front!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Some fan on brickset said it comes out March 1, and will cost $350. I don't know any actual details, but that just priced itself out of my budget. I can't swing the ewok village at 250, so...

There are 5 Netflix Marvel series coming. Daredevil, Jessica jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and all 4 then combined as The Defenders. I figure we have a reasonable chance of seeing a comic version DD and "Heroes for Hire" Luke Cage + Iron Fist set.