CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

I thought he was suppose to come with the Bluray. Not sure what I would prefer. Seems my closest tru doesn't get the good polys and if they do, scalpers take them all.

The only pics of the bag I've seen have a Toys R Us exclusive logo on them so I wouldn't count on getting it with the Blu Ray

Any locations in the US given for the Rocket polybag? Knowing even which state would be tons of help...

Just got mine sent from Canada and it is great just need the rest of the team now.

Cool. Was gonna check a local TRU today - hopefully they goofed and set him out early, but if not, at least we know he's coming in another week or so!!

I checked my Toys R Us today (Rockford IL), but I didn't see any coons; or even promotion signs for them. Might be a bit early to start searching.

I'm in Atlanta and my store had them out. But, they wouldn't let me buy them.

I believe you can buy them November 12th, Jason?

Interesting that the SDCC Rocket has been released in a poly. It makes me wonder whether there's any chance of The Collector coming out too. I just hope that Rocket makes his way to the UK as well. I'd be gutted to miss out on that one.

Interesting that the SDCC Rocket has been released in a poly. It makes me wonder whether there's any chance of The Collector coming out too.

That sounds considerable. Although, Rocket wasn't given out as a raw figure. Collector was just the single figure. They can put that Rocket into a different set and still make the other thing an exclusive, but Collector is the only thing in the package.

That sounds considerable. Although, Rocket wasn't given out as a raw figure. Collector was just the single figure. They can put that Rocket into a different set and still make the other thing an exclusive, but Collector is the only thing in the package.

That is correct. Collector will not be available anywhere else...at least that print. The Bard the Bowman packaging did not say Exclusive on the SDCC packaging, but the Collector did.

I know how you feel, those of us who don't live in USA aren't lucky enough to get him as yet I'm hoping he will drift on to UK ebay for a reasonable price.

Thanks everyone - the Collector thing was more out of hope than expectation!

Has there been any news about a more extended run of the Electro polybag next year?

So little actual information on the 2015 sets it boggles the mind

on the other hand they completed the review for a number of LEGO Ideas sets. https://ideas.lego.com/

They say that they will complete the review process for the X-Men Mansion in January https://ideas.lego.com/projects/

I guess all we can do now is keep our fingers crossed. If they do make it a set, any guesses as to a price?

Edited by Marvelfan120

2. At least 2 vital organs.

I think I can spare em. Seriously though, I'll pay whatever they ask (I know, I know, I just encourage LEGO inflation) but just for fun I think 250-300 is a likely price.