CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

That trailer looks great. Can't wait to see the sets now, i could already see the new quinjet and motorcycle black widow's driving in a set. I'm really excited.

Edited by amazingbricks

The trailer was great, and if the LEGO Hulkbuster set looks anything like the one from the trailer, it will look amazing.

Now i really cant wait for the final pictures of these sets

Guessing the fortress set will be based on that rundown fort-like place Cap was in for a second during the trailer.

James Spader in creepy robot lego form? Yes please! The Quinjet has a more streamlined look to it compared to the last version. It smacks of Blackbird influence. The perfect head peace for the Hulkbuster set would be the half domed piece from the Star Wars gunship bubble turrets. You know you are a Lego addict when you watch a trailer and all you can think about is how to build a vehicle or location as a Lego set...

This is how Cap should look in the new avengers sets:

213dc1938524890de8d9081365b274a1.jpg

Also Ultron should use the clone wars darth maul legs, here's an example how tall it looks compare to a regular minifigure. This could be our best option:

13410-MLM20077995413_042014-C.jpg

Edited by amazingbricks

Ultron with human eyes/lips look really akward, hopefully it's just one of the earlier "bodies" until he gets his final, iconic look.

And I agree, I definitively imagine what kind of sets there will be when I saw the trailer. :grin:

I'm expecting that they'll differ the Ultron Drones and Ultron himself by having the drones the light blue tone and Ultron red.

That was epic,

Ultron looks good, Drones look sweet. and then Scarlet and Quicky came on screen... :wub_drool::grin_wub::wub_drool:

WOW....well. Based on the indication from the trailer: The new quinjet is sure to get a set as its been avenger-fied compared to the shield ones, Strucker's fortress possibly will be the set that has been preliminary called "avengers fortress". Avengers tower looks amazing!! The Hulkbuster for sure will get a set possibly mixing brick build with moulded printed pieces perhaps like the mechs mixed with the iron man ultrabuild. Looks like some sort of tank battle in the woods which I could see being a set.

Figure wise we can clearly see: Cap, Thor, Black widow, Iron Man, Hulk, Hawkeye, scarlett witch, Quick silver and possibly Fury on the good side. Maybe we'll even get some civilian looks for the main ones as well.

Villains wise: I'd imagine we'd get Ultron, some of his drones and Strucker. What I'm wondering is looking at that trailer are we going to see some different variations of characters in the sets. Like Hawkeye is wearing two different costumes, ultron has his damaged version and seems to have a midway version before his complete one, witch and quicksilver seem to have civvies, cap has a helmetless look. I'm just spitballing here but considering we are getting what? 5 sets? There is a lot of room for figures and variations especially if we are getting avengers tower.

Edited by legofreak86

Maybe we'll even get some civilian looks for the main ones as well.

witch and quicksilver seem to have civvies,

* Girly Scream * DAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH * Faint * :rofl:

Is it May yet? :drool:

Maybe we'll even get some civilian looks for the main ones as well.

Can't wait for Lego Shivering Nervous Wreck in a Blanket Bruce Banner! lol

Obviously this is all speculation but with seven avengers 2 sets (including UCS helicarrier) I EXPECT BIG THINGS FROM MARVEL'S 2015 LINE!

Edited by legofreak86

Kinda off-topic, but are X-Men movies really disconnected from others? Like Spiderman made by Sony? I wish Evan Peters would have played Quicksilver here, like he did in Days of the Future Past, and will in Apocalypse...

Kinda off-topic, but are X-Men movies really disconnected from others? Like Spiderman made by Sony? I wish Evan Peters would have played Quicksilver here, like he did in Days of the Future Past, and will in Apocalypse...

Yes, they're separate. I didn't really like DOFP's rendition of quicksilver that much. He looked dumb and there really shouldn't be quicksilver without scarlet witch. And while I also enjoyed his one scene, I think he was just a little too fast.

Yes, they're separate. I didn't really like DOFP's rendition of quicksilver that much. He looked dumb and there really shouldn't be quicksilver without scarlet witch. And while I also enjoyed his one scene, I think he was just a little too fast.

Thanks for clearing it up! I must agree that DOFP Quicksilver wasn't spectacular, but for the sake of all being connected, I would have loved it.