CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Hi! I'm new to eurobricks, and I think that Ultron should be a normal minifig. Also, are there prelim/official Marvel set images yet?

Will they ever release minfigs and sets based off the DC universe?

Just realized there is a thread for DC sets and minifigs. Mb.

Edited by Divine

Will they ever release minfigs and sets based off the DC universe?

Just realized there is a thread for DC sets and minifigs. Mb.

Yes. :snicker:

I would definitely like Bard's (Qui-Gon's) hairpiece in more colours. I agree that Fili's hair would also work for Thor! Hopefully we get some nice variations on the Avengers that we've already seen in minifig form.

As for Ultron, I think he'll probably be made as a big-fig. He'd be underwhelming as a normal minifig I think, even if it's closer to his size in the film.

Edited by Albus

Ultron upgrades himself repeatedly; my bet is at least one standard minifig and one large brick-built version akin to Groot or the Sentinel.

I would definitely like Bard's (Qui-Gon's) hairpiece in more colours. I agree that Fili's hair would also work for Thor! Hopefully we get some nice variations on the Avengers that we've already seen in minifig form.

As for Ultron, I think he'll probably be made as a big-fig. He'd be underwhelming as a normal minifig I think, even if it's closer to his size in the film.

So you'd rather have him a big fig which would probably look way off from how he looks in film, instead of a normal minifigure, which will resemble him closer to the film version?

That makes no sense. Ultron isn't wide enough to require a big fig mold. He would look completely fine as a normal figure with a molded head and armor piece. People are just over thinking it way to much.

+1 for standard fig size for Ultron.

I'd like a White Tiger minifig! Finish the team already.

Me too, White Tiger would work really well as a fig.

Ultron upgrades himself repeatedly; my bet is at least one standard minifig and one large brick-built version akin to Groot or the Sentinel.

NO That would make him bigger than Hulk. I hated that Groot was soooo huge :damn: !!! Maybe we could get the Lord Garmadon extra torso part because doesn't Ultron sometimes have multiple arms (Don't know if its gonna be the same in the movie)!

https://tristanfrench.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/age-of-ultron-4.jpeg

On the topic of White Tiger I think it would be nice to finish the team but if we didn't get her I wouldn't be too upset.

Edited by MODOCTORDOOM

Agreed! There are hundreds of versions of Ultron, from Ultron 1 (just a tube with a face) through Ultrons the size of a house.

They can literally go however they want with him, and it'd be cool. :D

There's no way we're getting a big fig Ultron..and I also doubt Ultron will be tall enough to warrant a brick build like groot but it depends how on big he makes himself by the end of the movie. He's made himself huge before but idk if that would really work for the movie

Obviously that will happen in the movie the Avengers will be so happy they defeat Ultron but really he has upgraded himself elsewhere!

To stay on topic does anyone know if the Ultron drones are the same size as Ultron himself ?

The best way to achieve the adequate height and proportion ratio would be to give him and Azog type headpiece, that way we could get a detailed torso and head.

I think Ultron could do with a regular minifig size AND hand a brick built "upgrade" While I don't think a Bigfig size is necessary, something to show Ultron's metamorphosis for the finale would be cool. However, not a fan of incorporating Woody's extremities to do this.

I'm kind of hoping Ultron is made up entirely of a new body, sort of like the battle droids but more human-like.

Ideally I'm happy with him being normal mini fig size. That one or two feet won't bother me in the slightest.

This is what I think too brick built doesn't have to be as big as Groot but would be the best option at the least cost.

And mean we can get both a minifig and a larger one too.

Edited by SMC

I'm kind of hoping Ultron is made up entirely of a new body, sort of like the battle droids but more human-like.

Hey, that's exactly what I was thinking! :tongue:

I also think his head would be around the same size as C-3PO?

Or do you guys think that'd be too small, that you wouldn't get enough details on it, properly?

If he is as tall as the Hulk, it wouldn't look right as a regular minifigure, though I can't figure out a way to make him taller:

* Brick-built would be ridiculous

* Toy Story legs will probably never be used again (Have they even appeared outside the theme?)

* Big-fig would also look ridiculous

He'll be a regular minifig, or possibly a hero-factory style mini-fig.

Maybe in one of his forms. The only thing is that he would look drastically different from his drone arm considering they are about the same height as iron man. I don't know if it would work.

He'll be a regular minifig, or possibly a hero-factory style mini-fig.

Right! I said that a while back. A hero factory style Ultron will be taller than most but shorter than Hulk. I think that that's the best way to go. And the Ultron clones/minions could be mini figures since they will be smaller.