CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

What about White Tiger?!?!?

If the show is going end soon, we better get at least one more wave with white tiger in one of the sets. I will be pissed looking at my hero collection knowing one of the "main" spidey team members is missing.

My God, the day has finally come. Good riddance USM, you unworthy mockery of an amazing title! Maybe we'll finally see more sets with character designs that won't make me wanna vomit. And as for White Tiger, who needs her? Spider man works alone. He shouldn't live under shield's thumb, or be an avenger, or part of the FF, or have a team of c-list losers (just kidding, I like those heroes when they are alone and/or without Spidey). I want some good ol' fashioned Spider-Man fighting comic style villains (Green Goblin pls).

And as for White Tiger, who needs her?

I really don't need her, but I would like more female heroes.

With the exception of the Death Star and the Ewok Village which are both location sets there's hasn't been a huge amount of figures in UCS vehicle sets... Even those aimed at being minifig scale or at least decent sized system sets.

21 minifigures in total across the Millennium Falcon, Super Star Destroyer, Red Five, B-Wing, Sandcrawler and the upcoming Slave One. Only 2 extra if you include the Tumbler... with only a couple more if you include Orthanc (give or take a few droids and a moulded Eagle).

I think the hopes of 20+ minifigures with one Hellicarrier might be pushing it.

Hmmm.... The Avengers AOU action figures look impressive! Sadly only a small picture but i can garner that the hulkbuster's scale in action figure form is twice the size of the hulk himself. Nick fury has a new look, he's dropped the hat and hoodie now it appears a short leather jacket and a padded fleace or jumper of some description are his thing along with the sunglasses but more sleek. I wonder if we can expect similar in the Lego range? Ultron's action figure scale intrigues me, he is the same height as the hulk in action figure form oddly enough.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=109518 I'd imagine we'd get similar designs in minifigure form as that was the same with the action figures for AA and the lego sets of 2012.

I wonder how tall Lego Ultron will be?

Hmmm.... The Avengers AOU action figures look impressive! Sadly only a small picture but i can garner that the hulkbuster's scale in action figure form is twice the size of the hulk himself. Nick fury has a new look, he's dropped the hat and hoodie now it appears a short leather jacket and a padded fleace or jumper of some description are his thing along with the sunglasses but more sleek. I wonder if we can expect similar in the Lego range? Ultron's action figure scale intrigues me, he is the same height as the hulk in action figure form oddly enough.

http://www.comicbook.../news/?a=109518 I'd imagine we'd get similar designs in minifigure form as that was the same with the action figures for AA and the lego sets of 2012.

I wonder how tall Lego Ultron will be?

I hope not Brickbuilt :cry_sad:

Where are Scarlet and Quicksilver? Also these are Thor, Caps, and Tony's old costumes...?

I hope not Brickbuilt :cry_sad:

Where are Scarlet and Quicksilver? Also these are Thor, Caps, and Tony's old costumes...?

Probbaly, e the Hulkbuster is supposedly brick built too.

No there no. Tony's Mark 43 is built like the 42 but has a lot less gold. Cap's is the TWS stealth suit with a more colourful look. Thor is just his normal outfit with that glorious mullrt from TDW, bu he has been seen with a sleeveless version.

Those are the costumes from the new movie as Thor has never worn black and gold before and thats not the WW2 version of cap or the stealth or avengers versions as none of those have that mix of red and brown and Armour mixed with classic styling in their designs. The Iron Man Armour we have already seen is a color reversed Mk 42 (43?). They are movie accurate. No idea where scarlet witch or quicksilver are though. I like Widow's, Fury's and Hawkeye's new looks though! I'd guess all of the characters seen here will end up in sets. Its gonna be a good wave as it will hopefully give us the newest definitive versions of those character's looks as of 2015 as we missed out on TWS or TDW sets. Plus with black widow's hairstyle in this film well known, Lego won't mess it up and base their figure off the concept where she had long hair. Plus hulk will most likely have darker less vivid purple pants. With the amount of Avengers 2 sets confirmed i reckon it will be miles better than the original avengers wave which was a bit weak tbh.

Edited by legofreak86

Ultron is tall, but not that much taller than Thor and Cap and and Iron Man. And he's definitely not big enough in other ways to warrant a bigfig. And least I should hope not. I wouldn't be opposed to making him look a bit bigger than a normal fig, but through armor and such- not a whole new one-piece mold. As for Hulkbuster; I hope they give him a good 3/4 or so of the $40 set, or at least 1/2. If he's that big he deserves a solid build.

Maybe Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver just aren't on there because their final movie costumes are meant to be a surprise and are confidential? I can dream! :grin:

I hope Ultron is an actual minifig and not brick built. That would probably not turn out well. He could maybe benefit from longer lego or a torso. Hopefully he doesn't have a weird molded head that's attached to a shoulder piece :sick: I hate those

Maybe Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver just aren't on there because their final movie costumes are meant to be a surprise and are confidential? I can dream! :grin:

I hope Ultron is an actual minifig and not brick built. That would probably not turn out well. He could maybe benefit from longer lego or a torso. Hopefully he doesn't have a weird molded head that's attached to a shoulder piece :sick: I hate those

Like Azog eh :look:

I don't think theres any getting away from a molded section attached to the torso if he is a minifigure. I mean Ultron's head is an odd shape and would look quite flat with just printing on a bog standard head. Considering Azog, Ronan,Yoda, Plo Koon, Rocket Raccoon e.t.c have utilized similar, i think it is quite likely that he will at least have a moulded headpiece or maybe a piece to create the antennas on either side of his head. Then again considering the latest general grievous i could imagine something like that with a new unique to him sculpt and moving arms and legs like grievous has.

Edited by legofreak86

I was hoping for more of a molded helmet that would fit over a red minifig head. I think that could look good.

Molded head? Yes. But he's based on the iron man armors. He better have a normal fig body.

Hey guys thought this was interesting:

ODAWXXwPB1E.jpg

I am assuming the Hulkbuster will be brick built because of the size compared to hulk.

Sadly there is no pictures of the twins :cry_sad: !

Also look at Ultron's height he is almost the same height as hulk which means if we get a mini figure of him it will be very inaccurate.

Hulkbuster is best brickbuilt. Hulk can tear him apart that way :devil:

They could always give Ultron woody arms + legs.

They could always give Ultron woody arms + legs.

We're always speculating that they should use the woody legs and arms for minifigs (like groot) but they never do :sadnew: I won't get my hopes up

I was hoping for more of a molded helmet that would fit over a red minifig head. I think that could look good.

I like that too, was also thinking about that

I don't see that working for Ultron. Woody and Groot both have long arms and legs proportionate to their torsos, but not Ultron. Maaaybe a new mid-length arm and leg mold? Or even 1x1 plates under the feet like the CMF old-timey diver.

But really, I'd be perfectly okay with a normal 'fig Ultron with an armor piece and molded head or helmet.

I agree with JaseTJ I think it will look goofy, Ultron is just Big, he doesn't have long arms and legs. The best bet is probably a normal minifigure.