CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Hmmm. Anyone reckon we could see more SHIELD in the Spiderman sets? Literally, an agent or two and a vehicle per set would be pretty cool. :classic:

Hmmm. Anyone reckon we could see more SHIELD in the Spiderman sets? Literally, an agent or two and a vehicle per set would be pretty cool. :classic:

Are they still in the show?

S.H.I.E.L.D. is still in the show, but the only real agents featured are the main cast and for the most part they wear their own uniforms

I'd just settle for a bus and Lola set with all of the Agents, John Garrett and Deathlok as a tribute to how the show began. The bus could be same size as the Millennium Falcon and have an interior that's accessible with a couple of the rooms from the show plus the cockpit. Or go the Milano route and have that sort of size with a spacious area in the middle for seating e.t.c. Lola could be a two seater (comfortably seats two people) with the same mechanism on nick fury's car with the fold up wheels. If we never got another set from it again then just that would be fine!

If you guys want Agents of SHIELD, honestly, your best bet is through Ideas. Live-action TV shows just aren't Lego's thing... If they were we'd probably have gotten at least one set based a bit more off Arrow by now.

Maybe we could have earlier in the show's lifespan, but now that they've got the Spideys on Infinite Earths to deal with along with the notably absent White Tiger to include, they're probably gonna look past SHIELD for a while.

If you guys want Agents of SHIELD, honestly, your best bet is through Ideas. Live-action TV shows just aren't Lego's thing... If they were we'd probably have gotten at least one set based a bit more off Arrow by now.

Arrow's much more adult, though. I'd say the big hindrance to SHIELD is low ratings and poor reviews. The tone is light enough, and they're getting in the more super supervillains like Deathlok and Absorbing Man now. But, if they won't make sets for Cap 2, they won't make sets for Agents of SHIELD without the 10,000 supporters on Ideas. Maybe if they do SHIELD agents they'll make them look...familiar.

According to fbtb, the ASM 2 Electro polybag is going to be a TRU- exclusive item later this year: http://www.fbtb.net/...ater-this-year/ I'm wondering how exactly this is going to be handled, seeing how there are now two Marvel-related polybags about to be distributed at TRU... :laugh:

Edited by Lego-Freak

I don't really see SHIELD happening. Lego already has a very dynamic lineup of 'secret agents' with thier own in house Ultra Agents. SHEILD sets would be redundant, and impose a 'licencing' fee on them.

Seriously, just snag some Ultra Agents sets and you're good. Switch out the decals for custom SHIELD logos if you want.

You already have Fury too! :D

Just having Spider-Man 2 Electro is really od when we don't have a Spider-Man 2 Spiderman, has this happened before? Not including SDCC since super heroes started in we have had only one version of Spiderman tens of batman and now even two Electro, crazy. Anyway want rocket a lot more than this but hope they both show up in UK.

I'd just settle for a bus and Lola set with all of the Agents, John Garrett and Deathlok as a tribute to how the show began.

Oh you don't want much then, 19.99 set for sure

Just having Spider-Man 2 Electro is really od when we don't have a Spider-Man 2 Spiderman, has this happened before? Not including SDCC since super heroes started in we have had only one version of Spiderman tens of batman and now even two Electro, crazy. Anyway want rocket a lot more than this but hope they both show up in UK.

That's funny considering I have three versions on my shelf downstairs... And no, I've never gotten any SDCC exclusives or anything.

(By the way, we got Spidey Legos for the first two Raimi movies ;) )

Tbh, aside from non-Peter-Parker Spider-men (And I suppose ASM), the only variant I care about at all is Iron Spider. It's not like there are that many other variants to worry about, unlike bats who would actually have funds and reason to have all the suit variants.

And if for some reason Lego's been hesitant to give us multiple Parker suits from USM, Iron Spider is that other kid now. *fingers crossed*

Edit: we are expecting a USM wave in 2015, right? With a set of two for other stuff, probably, but... A summer wave to follow Age of Ultron?

Edited by JaseTJ

Edit: we are expecting a USM wave in 2015, right? With a set of two for other stuff, probably, but... A summer wave to follow Age of Ultron?

I'm not. The show ends next Summer.

^ ^ ^ Is it ending? Like is its last season?

Yes, I read it on the animation union's website. Can't find it now, though. Doubt they'd make sets on a cancelled show, but maybe there's room for one more wave.

That's funny considering I have three versions on my shelf downstairs... And no, I've never gotten any SDCC exclusives or anything.

(By the way, we got Spidey Legos for the first two Raimi movies ;) )

I know about the older sets I did say since super heroes started as in the reboot in 2012

Thanks for posting that video of the new Electro. I'd love to be able to pick that up. It is at least 100x better than the one we got...that seems to be a trend with LEGO. Hopefully it will have a wider distribution or at least get a little cheaper online.

I know about the older sets I did say since super heroes started as in the reboot in 2012

My bad, must have been in a different post that I didn't see or didn't realize was from you.

Yes, I read it on the animation union's website. Can't find it now, though. Doubt they'd make sets on a cancelled show, but maybe there's room for one more wave.

FINALLY!

If the show being canceled finally means we get all classic comic based spider-man sets, I'll cry :cry_happy: I need more classic spidey villains and also a better variant for him.