CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Something this size would be perfect:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8151/7663046354_685286a86b.jpg

Could Include the Control Deck with Fury's Station, and a Couple of Computer Banks with Chairs, Then in the Middle the room in which Loki is contained, with real dropping Prison Containment Unit, and at the rear, the Lab, with actual glass blocks used to form the rear wall. Underneath the Body could be an optional Modular Addition of the Insight Control room from The Winter Soldier, with break-apart features. The deck could feature a Helipad and the Control Tower, with a small armory/control station located within the tower, and then plenty of deck details and space, including side-walkways, etc. Would be modular and easily acessible. Twelve Figures Included:

Nick Fury, Agent Hill, Agent Coulson, Bruce Banner, SHIELD Stealth Strike Cap, The Winter Soldier, Falcon, A new Variant of Iron Man, and 4x SHIELD Agents.

Hi,

I don't know if it was said before, but the names for the AoU Sets are:

76029: Avengers "Iron Man", 14,99 EUR

76030: Avengers Offroader, with Thor, 19,99 EUR

76031: Avengers Hulk, Scarlet Witch, 34,99 EUR

76032: Avengers Space Ship, Captain America, 79,99 EUR

76038: Avengers Tower, 69,99 EUR

76040 Brainiacs Attack, 29,99 EUR

76041 Avengers Fortress, 59,99 EUR

No pictures, no other Infos yet.

Greetings. Hendrik

Because we were told that we were getting some Ant Man sets maybe the jump between 76032 to 76038 could mean that sets 76033, 76034, 76035, 76036, 76037 are all Ant Man sets but that does seem like WAY to many. Maybe the set 76039 in between the Avengers Tower set and Brainiac Attack set could be a D2C Avenger's Tower? Honestly at this point I'm just trying to come up with any way possible to get a D2C Avenger's Tower.

Because we were told that we were getting some Ant Man sets maybe the jump between 76032 to 76038 could mean that sets 76033, 76034, 76035, 76036, 76037 are all Ant Man sets but that does seem like WAY to many. Maybe the set 76039 in between the Avengers Tower set and Brainiac Attack set could be a D2C Avenger's Tower? Honestly at this point I'm just trying to come up with any way possible to get a D2C Avenger's Tower.

It's likely that those sets are a mixture between Ant-man, Spider-man, and Avengers Assemble.

And why would Lego make an Avengers tower and a D2C of the same thing? Way too redundant.

Something this size would be perfect:

http://farm9.staticf..._685286a86b.jpg

Could Include the Control Deck with Fury's Station, and a Couple of Computer Banks with Chairs, Then in the Middle the room in which Loki is contained, with real dropping Prison Containment Unit, and at the rear, the Lab, with actual glass blocks used to form the rear wall. Underneath the Body could be an optional Modular Addition of the Insight Control room from The Winter Soldier, with break-apart features. The deck could feature a Helipad and the Control Tower, with a small armory/control station located within the tower, and then plenty of deck details and space, including side-walkways, etc. Would be modular and easily acessible. Twelve Figures Included:

Nick Fury, Agent Hill, Agent Coulson, Bruce Banner, SHIELD Stealth Strike Cap, The Winter Soldier, Falcon, A new Variant of Iron Man, and 4x SHIELD Agents.

I'd prefer something larger but flatter. Maybe not quite minifig scale, but more close to movie accurate proportions.

I'm iffy on whether I'd like a USC/D2C Helicarrier or not; at least at that price. It starts to change from something awesome into something way out of my price range (And something that if bought, would mean I'd need to give up basically all the other sets of the wave). I guess I could see it happening, but I wouldn't expect many figures, or for it to be in minifigure scale. I'm sure that any notion that we'll get like 20 figures is just crazy howerver (The Death Star got so many figures because it was both a massive set and the wave had been making massive amounts of money for Lego for years previously). I think it would be more like the Tumbler set, with a few figures and a large build at a different scale--granted it'd be an amazing grey-parts pack!

Although I'm sure I'll catch flack for even suggesting this (Just like I'm too afraid to suggest anything about Minas Tirith in the history forms! :grin: ), I actually always though a great Helicarrier could be made at a much smaller scale, utilizing something like a boat hull (Something akin to 70006 but a bit larger--it's idea of the thing really). It would not be anywhere near the scale of a movie version but I could see a more cartoon animated Hellicarrier working very well like that--it would fit very well with the other Marvel set's we've gotten, at least the comic based ones. It would offer stability for swooshability, a full interior, and most likely a far lower cost than a massive fully brick built one. I don't know, I'd be more than happy with that.

Just wanted to do a quick rundown, based on a scale of 1-to-10, 10 being the most likely.

If it's MCU-based only:

Fury- 10

Coulson- 10

Hill- 9

If we only get 5 figures, I'd say a 50/50 chance that we'd get a couple of generic agents or a couple of named characters. If we do get named characters, however, or if we get more than 5, the list goes on...

Falcon- 7

Stealh Cap- 5

Winter Soldier- 6

Banner- 7

Hulk- 3

Loki- 6

Thor- 6

Hawkeye- 6

Rodgers- 4

Natasha- 4

For agents, I'd guess

• Rumlow
  • Fitz
  • Simmons
  • May
  • Skye
  • Triplett
  • Ward
  • Coulson
  • Hill
  • (If we're lucky) Dum Dum Dugan

Edited by Rinzler

I really don't think they'll put any AGENTS of Shield characters in a set for a long time... If they did, I suppose it'd be in a Hellicarrier set, but... I mean, they've never been on a Hellicarrier to our knowledge.

I could see Coulson, Hill, and MCU Fury in a hellicarrier set. Coulson was in the movies but the strictly TV characters would not likely be in this set. However, until I see confirmation from another source, I suspect this set is not even real.

So when are we most likely to start seeing preliminary images of these rumoured sets then?

Next year since the sets are movie based

So when are we most likely to start seeing preliminary images of these rumoured sets then?

Well be really lucky, considering we didnt get them for the first movie. And we probably wont get anything from NYTF considerimg theyve implemented a no phoyos for movie sets rule.

Hopefully some sets images will leak, or figs. Isnt this the time of year figs start going on Ebay?

We dont even have final names for the sets.

Cheers

I really don't think they'll put any AGENTS of Shield characters in a set for a long time... If they did, I suppose it'd be in a Hellicarrier set, but... I mean, they've never been on a Hellicarrier to our knowledge.

Yeah, it will just be MCU characters I think. High likelihood of Coulson, but the others less so. I'd be more than happy with just Steve Rodgers, Banner, Stark, etc. in normal clothing.

Cheers

Yeah, it will just be MCU characters I think. High likelihood of Coulson, but the others less so. I'd be more than happy with just Steve Rodgers, Banner, Stark, etc. in normal clothing.

Not even Coulson is likely, unless they reveal he's not dead.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/50376

i like this agents of shield set

God I'd go nuts for that. AoS has rocketed from being "that part of the MCU that nobody talks about" to "the stories and characters I care about the most in the MCU". I honestly don't care what sets we get from the Phase 2 movies. But I'd buy every single set from a proper AoS wave. Skye, May, Coulson, Fitz, Simmons, Ward, Bearded Inmate Ward, Garrett, Girl In The Flower Dress, and Deathlok would be a decent place to start.

Not even Coulson is likely, unless they reveal he's not dead.

You havent watched Agents of SHIELD, have you. Coulson is very much alive,