CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Great news for me but not for my wallet, thanks for the info amazing bricks and Sir von Lego, can't wait to see the images. :classic:

Your welcome Kez, the helicarrier should come with Phil Coulson and Maria hill, and of course Nick Fury. I could see some agents in there as well.

what about orthanc set?

The Orthanc Tower was a D2C (Direct to Consumer). Ideally I would like to have Avenger's Tower be a D2C because they are able to have higher prices, and there for have large piece counts but, generally we would have heard about it by now and because we haven't having two sets to build the tower that can be put together is the second best thing.

Your welcome Kez, the helicarrier should come with Phil Coulson and Maria hill, and of course Nick Fury. I could see some agents in there as well.

I'd want ten figures. Phil Coulson, Maria Hill, Nick Fury, Bruce Banner, Stealth SHIELD Strike Cap (With Alternate Steve Rogers head), The Winter Soldier, and 4x SHIELD Agents.

I'd want ten figures. Phil Coulson, Maria Hill, Nick Fury, Bruce Banner, Stealth SHIELD Strike Cap (With Alternate Steve Rogers head), The Winter Soldier, and 4x SHIELD Agents.

This seems like a good opportunity for LEGO to release all the figures that we couldn't get because there was no Winter Soldier wave of sets. I'm thinking Fury, Hill, Stealth Suit Cap, Black Widow, Falcon, Winter Soldier, and some SHIELD agents.

I really hope this Helicarrier has an interior. Do you guys think it will?

I hope we get Bruce Banner and Steve Rodgers. They would be awesome! Oh and of course a Captain America with a removable helmet.

Hi,

I don't know if it was said before, but the names for the AoU Sets are:

76029: Avengers "Iron Man", 14,99 EUR

76030: Avengers Offroader, with Thor, 19,99 EUR

76031: Avengers Hulk, Scarlet Witch, 34,99 EUR

76032: Avengers Space Ship, Captain America, 79,99 EUR

76038: Avengers Tower, 69,99 EUR

76040 Brainiacs Attack, 29,99 EUR

76041 Avengers Fortress, 59,99 EUR

No pictures, no other Infos yet.

Greetings. Hendrik

Wait there's a few problems with this info and other info that we already know. First the Brainiac set has been confirmed as set number 76029 but here you say that it is set number 76040. Second why is there random jump in the set numbers from Avengers Space Ship to Avengers Tower? And third we were told that we were only getting 5 sets, but here you gave us names of six Avengers sets. I understand if you got the set numbers that make sense, but I wonder why there are names of six sets if we were already told we are only getting five.

I don't really believe the Helicarrier rumor. There's only been a few licensed sets over $200, and those are for Star Wars. (Which I can count on one hand) But I would love one!

Star Wars and Marvel are both Disney now, and I'm pretty sure they're confident by now that Marvel will sell just as well as Star Wars. Just saying.

As for the interior that some people are wondering about, I'd wager the front runway would come up and have a few chairs/computers for the bridge, and the back would come up to have a small lab and/or storage area. (This is assuming it would be the Avengers movie Hellicarrier, as the Cap 2 ones were only in it for a bit and were Hydra). They'd have to include at least one little jet (I wouldn't complain if it was the same one in Hulk's Hellicarrier Breakout), but so long as it would be able to fit a Quinjet I will be pleased. (Obviously it won't be scale to it, but... I just want it to be able to sit on it :laugh: )

EDIT: Also, I wouldn't be horribly surprised if they had elements from Ultimate Spider-Man. Having it split into two or three mini-carriers would not disappoint me.

Edited by JaseTJ

First the Brainiac set has been confirmed as set number 76029 but here you say that it is set number 76040.

No, it's definitely 76040; we've known that for weeks now. And the jump in set numbers as well as the sixth set may be accounted for by one of them being a retailer exclusive. Of course, there's no concrete reason to believe this list, but there's no solid evidence it's fake either.

And third we were told that we were only getting 5 sets, but here you gave us names of six Avengers sets. I understand if you got the set numbers that make sense, but I wonder why there are names of six sets if we were already told we are only getting five.

We've know for a little while there will be 6.

It really sucks that we still don't know much. I wonder if that rumor about sony teaming up with disney is true and if that will affect any sets in the future.

WOW A UCS HELICARRIER!! At that price i'd want a death star 10188 standard set. With lots of Minifigures. Maybe about the same as Death Star! The carrier itself could include elements from cap 2 and avengers. Such as the bridge flight deck from Avengers, the Loki cell room from Avengers and the hangar from avengers then in the underside the room where winter soldier and cap fight from that movie and the guns from TWS. Figure wise lego should really push it: Fury, Hill, Coulson, Cap (stealth suit) or WW2, Winter soldier, Thor, Loki (with hair), Steve rogers, Bruce banner, Hawkeye without glasses, Falcon, Black widow (TWS), a couple of shield soldiers, 2 shield officers, 2 strike guards, hulk and a pilot, Tony Stark, Battle damaged mark 6 armour. Should also include a mini shield jet that can fit a minifigure but is small enough to look relatively scaled like with the tie advanced in the death star. That would be like the ultimate marvel set and like with the death star a perfect tribute to Marvel's early films (phase 1 and 2.)

Edited by legofreak86

Wait there's a few problems with this info and other info that we already know. First the Brainiac set has been confirmed as set number 76029 but here you say that it is set number 76040. Second why is there random jump in the set numbers from Avengers Space Ship to Avengers Tower? And third we were told that we were only getting 5 sets, but here you gave us names of six Avengers sets. I understand if you got the set numbers that make sense, but I wonder why there are names of six sets if we were already told we are only getting five.

If 76041 Avengers Fortress is an exclusive it all adds up, we were told 5 sets at first but we were told 6 and its the odd one out in the numbering.

WOW A UCS HELICARRIER!! At that price i'd want a death star 10188 standard set. With lots of Minifigures. Maybe about the same as Death Star! The carrier itself could include elements from cap 2 and avengers. Such as the bridge flight deck from Avengers, the Loki cell room from Avengers and the hangar from avengers then in the underside the room where winter soldier and cap fight from that movie and the guns from TWS. Figure wise lego should really push it: Fury, Hill, Coulson, Cap (stealth suit) or WW2, Winter soldier, Thor, Loki (with hair), Steve rogers, Bruce banner, Hawkeye without glasses, Falcon, Black widow (TWS), a couple of shield soldiers, 2 shield officers, 2 strike guards, hulk and a pilot, Tony Stark, Battle damaged mark 6 armour. Should also include a mini shield jet that can fit a minifigure but is small enough to look relatively scaled like with the tie advanced in the death star. That would be like the ultimate marvel set and like with the death star a perfect tribute to Marvel's early films (phase 1 and 2.)

I guess your 22 'figs isn't all that unrealistic when you consider the Death Star had 24. Although that includes a couple of brick-built droids, and the price was $100 more than this is rumored. I wouldn't think they'd put all of the Avengers in it anyways, but I don't think anyone would argue with putting Winter Soldier/SHIELD 'figs in the set. (Though I guess then it'd make more sense to be the Cap II Hellicarrier, which I'd rather not.)

Again, I'm actually leaning towards having some elements of Ultimate Spider-Man on top of the Avengers movie.

Which one of these is supposed to be the Helicarrier? Also, the Avengers are going into space??

The "space ship" set is almost positively going to be the new quinjet. Same pricetag as the old one, too. As for the Hellicarrier, it's not on that list. Completely separate rumor.

A $300 Helicarrier? Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it...

This wave sounds great though. Avengers Tower and Avengers Fortress (whatever that means)? I love me some location-based playsets! Hopefully the final sets do not disappoint. :classic:

I hope we get a helicarrier that doesn't try to just be exactly as it looks in the movie. I'll take a shorter and fatter version if it means we get some sort of interior, and as long as the small Avengers jets can fit on it then it should be fine.

The Sandcrawler, which also was a $300 set, included 7 minifigs, not including droids and that, but the build was taller than what we'd likely get with the Helicarrier, so maybe we should expect 12-ish? Nick Fury, Agent Coulson, Maria Hill, Stealth Captain America, Falcon, Agent 13, Winter Soldier, and then some SHIELD agents? Maybe Bruce Banner and Steve Rogers too. Could even include some Agents of SHIELD characters.

Edited by LMB10

The Star Wars Executor is also 300ish and has only 5 figures. My guess is that the helicarrier is gonna be a scale model, with maybe a bridge like the executor for a few shield agents. Coulson, Fury, Hill and two random agents.

I am pretty sure, that if this helicarrier is indeed true, they will include 1 oder 2 super heroes which are exclusive to it, like they did in the tumbler set. Plus Coulson, Hill and Fury. That would be 5 and make perfect sense.

This is Marvel we're talking about. We better get a good amount of 'figs in the first UCS set. I'd hope for a MCU Falcon, but I'd be okay if he was the only super hero we got. Winter Soldier would be nice too, but aside from those two and alternate identities I'd rather get more SHIELD agents than heroes (generic, not from the show). We'll probably see Fury Coulson and Hill, which I have mixed emotions about. They're impossibly easy to make purist custom versions of, but official versions are always nice...

Anyone else think this avengers castle could be avengers mansion?

I don't see how that would make sense. If it were to appear it'd probably be in Avengers 3 at the earliest. They've barely shown the tower, they're not going to shove the mansion in the movie too.

Hill, Coulson, MCU Fury, Winter Soldier, MCU Falcon, WS Cap, and maybe a SHIELD agent or two are all I really want from the Helicarrier, although more would be nice too.