CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

^ I did like it too much untill I built it, now I really like it but there is room to make a better one for sure.

I hope Rocket is a buy-in promo, otherwise if he's just a store exclusive available for purchase individually, he'll get scalped pretty hard.

So do people think that any Lego Avengers 2 stuff will be shown at NYCC? Also I guess with the new look at Hulk from the movie he will be getting a slightly different mold because of his pants.

I'm all for another Quinjet. The first one was pretty good, and not too hard to mod, but I've been planning to remake it anyways. Specifically, with the rotors in the wing. If they put a new one in an Avengers set, it's just more parts and ideas for me :)

So do people think that any Lego Avengers 2 stuff will be shown at NYCC? Also I guess with the new look at Hulk from the movie he will be getting a slightly different mold because of his pants.

Sadly, i don't expect it

I do not think hulk needs a new mold. they the molded pant ends on the Hulk mold are fairly clean, and if they wanted they would just fill in the gaps with print.

The new hulk pants ahs some geometric type patterns on it anyways.

But Lego have had good use from that mold and they could look to make improvements with a new one, we need something different from hulk now, battle damage maybe? New mold maybe? But a 3rd hulk with the same mold is boring.

I'd love for a new mold. A more upright one that's more posable or at least has a rotating head.

More upright won't happen... the new DC figs (e.g. Darkseid) would have it then. Sad but true I think we get the same Hulk, maybe the colour of the pants will change again, but thats it.

So we know that the Quinjet will be in a set along with captains bike that black widow is seen riding. Those could be two separate sets, but still leaves three or four sets left. I assume another lab type set, the hulk buster set, part of the avengers tower like Malibu mansion set, and a cheap set that comes with two Ultron drones and iron man or Thor. That could all make five to six sets.

So what's the availability of the Elctro polybag? I reaaalllly don't want to have to buy on line :ugh: Can you find it at TRU? I don't know why I'm trying to find one with out having the CC AMSM2 minifig to go with it....

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

It was a cancelled promo, so given out for free at an event. I highly doubt it'll ever be released.

It was a cancelled promo, so given out for free at an event. I highly doubt it'll ever be released.

How did you come to the conclusion it was a cancelled promo?

It makes sense I guess because it was released long after the release of the movie in theatres and DVD release

How did you come to the conclusion it was a cancelled promo?

Pretty sure I read that the Lego reps at the event said it was cancelled, plus it had a set number that should have been released months ago

Pretty sure I read that the Lego reps at the event said it was cancelled, plus it had a set number that should have been released months ago

While I have no evidence to disagree with this notion, I only hope that you are wrong. I love the little things like this and it would be a shame to pay secondary prices for them!

Sooooo guys.

http://www.comicbook...rticle&id=56160

"Three of the merchandising partners named for the new "Secret Wars" was current Marvel toy license-holder Hasbro, Gentle Giant and retail chain Hot Topic.

Anybody think maybe Lego'll be in on it? We're expecting a second Marvel wave in 2015, no? Or it's plausible, anyways?

Lego is busy with the movies and cartoons, no?

Isn't "Secret Wars" a comic arc or am I wrong??Thought it would be awesome if got more comic Avengers type sets,like the DC sets next year.

Edited by LOTR343

It is a comic arc, but Marvel's doing it again this year. They also said it was the biggest announcement of the year for them (implying it could end up affecting the MCU), and that they were going to tie in marketing through toy lines. The writers of the article are wondering if around 2018 we could be getting a Secret Wars Avengers/GotG/Spidey film, but my comment was aimed at whether we'd get Legos in 2015 from the comic series, seeing as they're pushing it through other toy lines.

Edited by JaseTJ

Secret Wars would be awesome as a lego line...we would get so many new heroes and costumes!!

Yay. New Secret Wars= even more Avengers n GOTG. Good Lord, even my son is tired of Avengers.

And that's saying something. There's a whole buttload of the Marvel Universe that has yet to be exploited and milked for all it's worth.

Regardless, I hope Lego does get involved with this for some comic-based sets.