CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Just to clarify, Andrew Garfield has another movie in his contract still. That means that if they do recast Spidey in the Sinister Six, either the movie won't be directly connected to the ASM series or it will be a different Spidey. (I'd be okay with Miles Morales being in a movie). Either way, if their deal with MB is through we could definitely see sets. Especially considering the Electro poly.

The way contracts work is that garfield would be 'forced' to be in another mvoie if they want him. It does not mean sony is forced to use him in another movie.

but they were talking a reboot yes, wich would be nessecariy if it was gonan conenct with marvel universe

Edited by deskp

I wonder if we'll get the Collector after all, then? We're getting the supposedly exclusive Rocket variant, and DC's getting Green Arrow in the next wave. Maybe the exclusives aren't quite as exclusive as they said?

I think we were all prepared for a release of some kind as the SDCC figure wasn't one of the exclusive figs and was just in one of the sets... Same as the Batman and Robin from the Juniors Batcave.

Bard also wasn't listed as exclusive so we were expecting him to appear too.

GA is a variant. It looks like the torso has some of the same design but the head and legs are different and there's no hood. Same as the Symbiote Spiderman Torso was used on Venom.

Whether that means the Collector will appear is debatable. Maybe a variant in a year or two but not the same one.

Nothing stopping him from signing another contract, Robert Downey Jr just signed another contract meaning we will see him in more Avengers films and an Iron Man 4.

@SandMirror38 thanks for the response

but they were talking a reboot yes, wich would be nessecariy if it was gonan conenct with marvel universe

Nah, I'd say ASM would fit pretty well without a reboot. I mean, worst case scenario, someone has to ask why Spidey wasn't at the Battle of New York, but I think that would be funnier than it is problematic. "Where were you when Loki was annihilating downtown?" "...I had exams that week."

Robert Downey Jr just signed another contract meaning we will see him in more Avengers films and an Iron Man 4.

That's not true, but he said there have been negotiations for an Iron Man 4 which would mean he'd have to extend his contract if that happens.

Edited by Ultron

I wonder if we'll get the Collector after all, then? We're getting the supposedly exclusive Rocket variant, and DC's getting Green Arrow in the next wave. Maybe the exclusives aren't quite as exclusive as they said?

I really hope so, The Collector is the only Marvel villain I'm missing from my 'collection'.

Just to clarify, Andrew Garfield has another movie in his contract still.

There's been a lot of speculation about Sony working out a deal with Marvel for Spidey to start appearing in MCU films, here's hoping that's true so we can have Civil War!

ALL OF THIS IS SPECULATION:

Maybe Spider-Man will be in Captain America's (which I think by this time it will be Bucky CA) new team of heroes including Ms. Marvel. If so then the MCU is is just getting better.

I didn't even notice that poly,

I... i might be crying right now :cry_happy:

(From luck that is)

Edited by kevkipo

Rocket is more like Batman & Robin and Chopper from the SDCC sets this year; none of those figures were exclusive. Rocket still is, due to the TRU emblem (and sadly not likely to be as simple to get as "buy the Juniors B&R set or Rebels Phantom), but he's not in the same league as the "exclusive minifigures" of SDCC (Green Arrow is still exclusive; we're getting a different version in the Darkseid set)

Rocket is up there as the best ploy along with Iron Patriot hope it doesn't cost me too much

Rocket is more like Batman & Robin and Chopper from the SDCC sets this year; none of those figures were exclusive. Rocket still is, due to the TRU emblem (and sadly not likely to be as simple to get as "buy the Juniors B&R set or Rebels Phantom), but he's not in the same league as the "exclusive minifigures" of SDCC (Green Arrow is still exclusive; we're getting a different version in the Darkseid set)

Green Arrow may be a variant, but it is Green Arrow. We may not get the exact design of the Collector, but we may get a Collector.

Do you guys think anything from 2015 marvel sets will be revealed or shown at NYCC?

No, unless there's a D2C (which is possible, actually).

If they were to reveal a D2C set, would it be ultimate spiderman, xmen, or avengers?

My guess would be X-Men. Adult fans love the franchise, there could be some new characters without new moulds, and there's a great opportunity to have an X-Mansion like the 2013 Arkham set. But, enough with speculation.

Here's the new Quinjet...

PEzeb2Q.png?1

also a look at Hulk and Cap but they're pretty dark. Hulk has navy blue pants with red accents and Cap's suit is pretty visible.

Evpi04d.png

My guess would be X-Men. Adult fans love the franchise, there could be some new characters without new moulds, and there's a great opportunity to have an X-Mansion like the 2013 Arkham set. But, enough with speculation.

If we get X-Mansion I hope we get Wolvie with his civil clothes,that would be cool.

Do I need another quinjet? Sure why not the first one was good, hoping for more seating or room fir the bike this time.