CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Contract renewal bud. Plus they sign new actors for large amounts of movies, beacuase the ordeal they had to go through with resigning a new contracrt for RDJ.

Chris Evans has stated on numerous occasions that he'd like to focus more on his directorial work. When his contract is up, he won't stay around for long.

Here's a better quality picture of the entire Electro polybag.

Full quality here: http://i.imgur.com/sJXTz7P.jpg

Awesome! Did you get it? If you don't mind, it'd be great if you could take a picture of the built minifigure (if you don't mind opening it).

The placement of Electro on the bag just seems weird to me. Why isn't he centered? Also, to be honest, if this is the exclusive superhero minifig for next year, I'll be quite disappointed. I'd take the Collector (Yes, I know he was a CC exclusive) or someone else we'll never get in a set that we don't already have.

Awesome! Did you get it? If you don't mind, it'd be great if you could take a picture of the built minifigure (if you don't mind opening it).

I don't have the polybag, I found the image on another website.

The placement of Electro on the bag just seems weird to me. Why isn't he centered?

I don't find it all that weird. The Jor-el promo had the minifigure off center, with a white glow in front of a really crappy picture. I think the amount of thought put into these polybags ends up usually being pretty minimal, resulting in some very lazy looking packaging. But at the end of the day the packaging is instantly being ripped open and discarded, so a minimal amount of effort is probably all that's worth putting into the design of the bag itself.

If this is fake, than the guy made a good job! But I hope it's not, because if this is legit, then there are plenty of options on the Lego Marvel future.

Too bad we're not getting a new Spider-Man movie until 2016.

The next Spider-Man movie is in 2018. There is going to be the Sinister Six movie in 2016 though.

I dunno but if Lego didn't made USM sets only, made Spider Man sets, like the X-Men ( non related to any cartoon/ comic/ movie ) they could introduce some Sony's The Amazing Spiderman Designs on the sets. But I dunno if they are going to leave USM soon...

Man, I would love to have this polybag. But I refuse to buy anything released at events because the prices are insane.

I wonder if this will be the March polybag, wouldn't be the first time something was given out at an event and came to the masses later (Azog).

I'm really surprised at this release, seeing as Lego didn't release any other sets from the film. Hopefully it'll be available more widely in the future.

Kinda surprised Lego bothered to make this one. I think I prefer the face on USM Electro, though. The speckled face doesn't do much for me.

Cool figure! Honestly I'd have preferred Dane Dehaan's Green Goblin or Gwen Stacy...

Edited by legofreak86

Everyone just wait, it will eventually be distributed via shop at home and Lego stores with a purchase. The exact same thing happened for the clone lieutenant last year.

Shame... they had the ASM license the WHOLE time... :hmpf_bad:

I don't think so... A comment on Bricklink said something about Sony's deal with MB coming to an end recently, so... sets are fully plausible now, if not expect-able. :)