CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Not sure if this means much. Marvel is getting some semi-expensive sets next year. Prices are in NZD.

24.99 - Marvel SH 1-9 1

49.99 - Marvel SH 1-9 2

69.99 - Marvel SH 1-9 3

119.99 - Marvel SH 1-9 4

149.99 - Marvel SH 1-9 5

109.99 - Super Heroes 18 (?)

From David Thomsen

-Sci

Edited by CM4Sci

Aw, no GOTG cartoon sets? No X-Men sets? No offense, LegoBatman55, but I kinda hope you're wrong. Ant man doesn't need three sets.

Even if he is wrong I doubt we will see an more GOTG sets.

no i don't mind you asking well its not official pictures it look like wolverine's but its not official so they mite change it

01-how-about-no-bear.jpg

Not sure if this means much. Marvel is getting some expensive sets next year.

From David Thomsen

-Sci

That does seem like an expensive list. But that does look like it is standing us in good stead for the Avengers Tower.

From David Thomsen

-Sci

Wow. I'm guessing those are the Age of Ultron sets, and that is going to be one expensive wave to collect! Hopefully that means they will be able to include all the figures we were hoping to see :thumbup:

From David Thomsen

-Sci

Holy mother of -

149,99... *oh2*

This can only mean one thing: Avengers Tower

Sorry bud I don't think your telling the truth. I think that if you were right that would be bigger then a Star Wars wave.

Also why would you only see minifigures, its not that hard to lie since Hulk_smash said there are 5 sets and people have been making lists with characters we expect to get.

To the toy comment earlier, when I go inside Walmarts or Targets I have never seen any toys or really any products other than LEGO, and posters. I haven't seen the Starlord masks, nerf guns or even t-shirts for kids.

Edited by MODOCTORDOOM

Prices are in NZD

so 150 is like an £80 set give or take

Thanks, My wallet almost slapped me :sadnew:

Not sure if this means much. Marvel is getting some semi-expensive sets next year. Prices are in NZD.

14.99 - Marvel SH 1-9 1

24.99 - Marvel SH 1-9 2

34.99 - Marvel SH 1-9 3

69.99 - Marvel SH 1-9 4

74.99 - Marvel SH 1-9 5

59.99 - Super Heroes 18 (?)

From David Thomsen

-Sci

Looking at sets on S@H in NZD, I've adjusted the prices for the approximate USD prices. I may have made a mistake or two though, so feel free to double check.

Looking at sets on S@H in NZD, I've adjusted the prices for the approximate USD prices. I may have made a mistake or two though, so feel free to double check.

So if these prices are right does this mean that the $74.99 is just a smaller Avengers Tower? Or could the taller box have been for something else and Avengers Tower will be released as a D2C exclusive for whatever month the sets come out?

Ayyyyy A Childish Gambino fan in the forums awesome, I was thinking the exact same thing :classic:

Troy and Abed in the moooornings! Seriously, awesome rapper too. Community LEGO anyone? I guess we can all dream...

To the toy comment earlier, when I go inside Walmarts or Targets I have never seen any toys or really any products other than LEGO, and posters. I haven't seen the Starlord masks, nerf guns or even t-shirts for kids.

Look harder foo'! ;)

I'm only kidding. That's really weird, because both those retailers should be carrying them. The link I gave you was for Toysrus too, and I can tell you from multiple encounters they really do have more than just GOTG LEGO merchandise.

Edited by Jared

To be honest I normally like getting the Nerf toys like Caps shield and Thor's hammer so when I went to go get his gun because I saw it in an American commercial and I couldn't find it anywhere.

Going back on topic what happened to the guy who had ALL that information on these Marvel sets. I WONDER where he went??? :grin:

Those prices sound pretty reasonable to get all the characters we'd want. Wonder what the sixth set is

Those prices sound pretty reasonable to get all the characters we'd want. Wonder what the sixth set is

I thought it could be USM but it makes more sense for it to be Ant-Man.

Edited by Legoman123

Why should we trust a guy who "claims" to have seen the sets with only figures who just joined Euro bricks today. And said information anyone could have made up and has now disappeared with "vital" information.

Yeah, Ant-Man's a safe bet. Not sure if it'd be that expensive though... Depends what the actual set is I suppose.

Man, $75-$80 will not do an Avengers tower justice. Hopefully it's not that then, and instead the exclusive is Avengers tower. Or if it's another DC set I will scream

Why should we trust a guy who "claims" to have seen the sets with only figures who just joined Euro bricks today. And said information anyone could have made up and has now disappeared with "vital" information.

Because he has no reason to lie. I mean, why would he? You've made almost three posts about this, all of them nonsensical. If you have one reason he might be lying, please share it.

Edited by NegativesAccount

If you do a currency conversion though, those prices come up slightly higher - the larger set for example was about $120. I wouldn't be surprised if the set everyone thinks is the tower (which I personally don't) would be $80 - $90, and would more likely be just a room or something, with a best case scenario being similar to the police station, as mentioned before