CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

As of right now we know that we are getting sets based off of Captain America: Civil War!

Marvel Superheroes Set Names:

- (76047) Captain America: Civil War 3 - $34.99

- (76048) Iron Skull Submarine Attack - $34.99

- (76049) Avengers Space Mission - $64.99

- (76050) Captain America: Civil War 1 - $24.99

- More Captain America Civil War sets according to just2good

- (76064) Avengers 4 - $9.99 New Racers

- (76065) Avengers 5 - $9.99 New Racers

- (76066) Avengers 6 - $9.99 New Racers

Rumor

- The Racers are rumored to not have legs...

As I said in the DC thread, we're trying something new and splitting the two topics. Marvel discussion goes here.

When news happens, it can be posted here.

Of course, the only news we have for next year's Marvel line is that we will get Avengers: Age of Ultron sets. :classic:

We might get more news later in the week, so this thread and the DC one will remain open in anticipation.

If there's no news, you don't have to post in the thread. :wink:

Of course, the only news we have for next year's Marvel line is that we will get Avengers: Age of Ultron sets. :classic:

Wait, next year? Isn't AoU due until 2016?

I mean, I know sets sometimes appear before movie releases, but not that far ahead... right?

Regards,

Mitch

I mean, I know sets sometimes appear before movie releases, but not that far ahead... right?

Regards,

Mitch

Nope, it comes out next year. You may be thinking of the Batman v. Superman movie.

Nope, it comes out next year. You may be thinking of the Batman v. Superman movie.

Oooohhh..

Yeah, no... I thought both were due in 2016 :tongue:

But this is exellent news indeed :devil:

Thanks!

Regards,

Mitch

think we will have to wait some time for news, never know why it had to change topics each year

Sooooo... Marvel news. I'm waiting LEGO. How many sets will they show, because DC will show 2?

The PR didn't say anything about new Marvel sets, and last year, they didn't show anything.

I wished they were combined. It's more interesting because I am a huge DC fan but I caught up with marvel through the thread. I'm sure it's the same for others just flipped.

This thread is not for discussing the decision to split threads and neither is the DC one. If there's no news, let the thread sit.

I wished they were combined. It's more interesting because I am a huge DC fan but I caught up with marvel through the thread. I'm sure it's the same for others just flipped.

Theoretically, there should still be the same amount of information in the two threads read separately as when they were one thread. The only thing stopping you from reading one about Marvel would be yourself.

This thread is not for discussing the decision to split threads and neither is the DC one. If there's no news, let the thread sit.

Theoretically, there should still be the same amount of information in the two threads read separately as when they were one thread. The only thing stopping you from reading one about Marvel would be yourself.

It's a bit more active and convenient the other way. Whatever, I guess I could just hop on here whenever.

Any predictions on what the sets may consist of? Just predictions. I feel Scarlet Witch and or Quicksilver will be in the highest pricing set similar to what they did with Black Widow in the Avengers wave.

Any predictions on what the sets may consist of? Just predictions. I feel Scarlet Witch and or Quicksilver will be in the highest pricing set similar to what they did with Black Widow in the Avengers wave.

I'm not really good at making up sets, but I imagine we'll have quite a few Ultron/his drones. More than the Chitauri at least. Hopefully there will be a good army builder set! An Ultron battle pack would be so nice :wub: I think you're right about Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver. I also bet the best/most detailed Ultron variant will be in the most expensive set. They are going to have to make quite a few new molds just for Ultron alone.

Edited by Ultron

Regards,

Mitch

May 1, 2015, it's Avengers in the Spring, Ant Man in late summer, Star Wars for the Holidays. Captain America 3 and Batman V Superman are 2016.

I'm not really good at making up sets, but I imagine we'll have quite a few Ultron/his drones. More than the Chitauri at least. Hopefully there will be a good army builder set! An Ultron battle pack would be so nice :wub: I think you're right about Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver. I also bet the best/most detailed Ultron variant will be in the most expensive set. They are going to have to make quite a few new molds just for Ultron alone.

It'll possible be a an almost similar line up like the last Avengers waves.

$10 set, $20 set, $40-50 set and of course the largest set at $70-80.

That sounds about right. Four sets should be enough to cover all the important characters.

AoU:

Iron Man

Black Widow

Thor

Cap

Hawkeye

Hulk

Vision??

Quick Silver

Scarlett Witch

Ultron

Ultron Drones

Avengers:

Iron Man

Black Widow

Thor

Cap

Hulk

Hawkeye

Loki

Chutari

Seems about the same. Maybe one more set.

I'm still guessing around 5 sets. The first time there were 4 avengers sets and 1 xmen set. So unless they put a spider-man or x-men set along with them, I don't think four sets is enough for the first wave of the year.

AoU:

Iron Man

Black Widow

Thor

Cap

Hawkeye

Hulk

Vision??

Quick Silver

Scarlett Witch

Ultron

Ultron Drones

We may also get Falcon or War Machine.

So let me try this again.

$10 set - 2 figures

$20 set 3 figures (like always)

$50 set 5 figures

Maybe the largest set will be $90-100 just so it can hold the last 8 or 9 mini figures.

AoU:

Iron Man

Black Widow

Thor

Cap

Hawkeye

Hulk

Vision??

Quick Silver

Scarlett Witch

Ultron

Ultron Drones

Avengers:

Iron Man

Black Widow

Thor

Cap

Hulk

Hawkeye

Loki

Chutari

Don't forget the original Avengers line had a lot of repeats with multiple Iron Man, Thor, Hawkeye, Loki and Chitauri minifigures. The four sets gave us a total of 15 figures which is plenty to cover everyone in the sequel. :classic:

So let me try this again.

$10 set - 2 figures

$20 set 3 figures (like always)

$50 set 5 figures

Maybe the largest set will be $90-100 just so it can hold the last 8 or 9 mini figures.

Here's my prediction:

$10 set: Ouicksilver, 2 Ultron drones. Pretty much the same as the Captain America set.

$20 set: Ulrton, Iron man, hawkeye. Hero vehicle for hawkeye to ride around in.

$50 set: Hulk, black widow, Thor, scarlet witch, quicksilver. Spoiler alert: the first scene has the avengers against scarlet witch and quicksilver.

$80-$100 set: Captain America, Iron man, Ultron, 1 Ultron drone, Vision, Falcon or iron patriot?? Hopefully a villain jet or a helicariar. If is is the helicariar, then colisoun would be nice.

Edited by Captain America fan 1