Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

The Slave 1 looks amazing, it's going to be a day 1 purchase for me :wub: :wub: :wub:

I was expecting the underside to be a little more detailed, but overall it's far better than I'd anticipated; great work TLG!

Ooh a red visor on the Inquisitor fig... And that hilt!

I'm a little worried that the helmet being included means that the collar piece won't be as pronounced as it should be though.

Ooh a red visor on the Inquisitor fig... And that hilt!

I'm a little worried that the helmet being included means that the collar piece won't be as pronounced as it should be though.

Well, lego don't usualy do collars so any is something.

Instead of the barrage of questions, just wait for the pics to be posted!

I second this. Admire the Inquisitor and spare us the barrage of questions when the man said he'd post the photos during the day. You'll see for yourself.

Now, to my post: I am surprised at the Slave I size, I expected it to be slightly smaller. I am not a great fan of the ship, though I must admit it is very well executed. I don't believe I'd be getting it, but heck, perhaps seeing it live will sway me.

As per the rumors of DS-sized set, this gets nowhere near. This is equivalent in pieces to Ewok VIllage, way to go before it reaches DS 3803 (was it?) pieces. Let alone go further than that. *sigh* MF *sigh*.

And when it comes to the "inquisitor", I believe just2good made us a little joke by combining the shadow trooper BP (whatever the black Imperial Guards are called) and the Inquisitor. Shoulder piece, torso, legs + lightsaber handle = inquisitor (perhaps head's backprint) and the rest is Shadow Guards.

Edit: Hey, my 200th post :sweet:

Edited by Spyderlord

And when it comes to the "inquisitor", I believe just2good made us a little joke by combining the shadow trooper BP (whatever the black Imperial Guards are called) and the Inquisitor. Shoulder piece, torso, legs + lightsaber handle = inquisitor (perhaps head's backprint) and the rest is Shadow Guards.

Edit: Hey, my 200th post :sweet:

Do you mean he combined the figs? I think he's just cropped the figure out of the official photo of the set. There's no Shadow Guard in that image unless TLG has duplicated things.

Well at least I know when Slave 1 is landing so I can plan any purchases around that.

I think it looks absolutely fantastic... I'm really interested to see what kind of modding more experienced builders than I get up to with creating an interior but I think the stability of that model is down to the framework inside which may not leave much room for anything else.

Edited by Robianco

Do you mean he combined the figs? I think he's just cropped the figure out of the official photo of the set. There's no Shadow Guard in that image unless TLG has duplicated things.

Yeah PLus shadow guards don't look like that. They look like the Imperial Guard but Black, that helmet is identical to the one the inquisitor wears in the promo photos of the series and the action figure already released. Can't wait to see the face, Lego have hit it out of the ballpark with this figure especially that lightsaber handle! WOW! Watched the Rebels Premiere yesterday on DisneyXDUk, twas awesome! Literally cannot wait to see more rebels episodes and more Rebels Lego!! I'm getting 10188 Death Star today as I have enough finally!!! I've been waiting six years!

Nope. It's all Inquisitor.

Yeah PLus shadow guards don't look like that. They look like the Imperial Guard but Black, that helmet is identical to the one the inquisitor wears in the promo photos of the series and the action figure already released. Can't wait to see the face, Lego have hit it out of the ballpark with this figure especially that lightsaber handle! WOW! Watched the Rebels Premiere yesterday on DisneyXDUk, twas awesome! Literally cannot wait to see more rebels episodes and more Rebels Lego!! I'm getting 10188 Death Star today as I have enough finally!!! I've been waiting six years!

Waiting six years for the Death Star - sounds like you deserve it. Still by far my best set. Next to it I have thee wok village, but boy o boy, I cannot wait for slave 1. Of course I cannot really afford it, but I now know I have 3 months to save up. £90 a month to save. That is a lot of chores...

Will Ezra have a unique lightsaber hilt just as the Inquisitor does in LEGO form? O.o

I hope so

Will Ezra have a unique lightsaber hilt just as the Inquisitor does in LEGO form? O.o

I hope so

Do you mean Kanan's lightsaber? If yes I would say yes. His lightsaber is pretty special so yeah why not. Ps: awesome profile pic

Do you mean Kanan's lightsaber? If yes I would say yes. His lightsaber is pretty special so yeah why not. Ps: awesome profile pic

No, Ezras lightsiber is much more uncommon, its like square and stuff.

Kanan's is normal enough to where lego dont need to make a special one.

1016430_715157078505324_1404885330_n.jpg

Edited by deskp

UCS Slave 1 looks amazing! I'll definitely get it now, and I'm also quite happy it won't release before 2015. Time to save some cash!

No, Ezras lightsiber is much more uncommon, its like square and stuff.

Kanan's is normal enough to where lego dont need to make a special one.

Oh sorry I've never saw this lightsaber...was it in the rebels pilot?

I'd say if Lego could make a new hilt for the inquisitor then they would make one for Ezra

They COULD make one for Ezra... not "would" just because of the Inquisitor's. Odds are the Ezra in the bike set will have a regular old saber as it's probably meant to be Kanan's, even tho he possesses it only for a short time (they made his helmet in the Phantom set, even tho he only sports or for about a minute in the pilot before ditching it!)

Despite all the promotional material and Hasbro toys showing Ezra's hilt, I'm not sure how long it'll be until he makes his own (or Kanan makes one for him). It'd be nice to see a special element for his hilt, tho; could be very useful!

:wink: just kiddin' just2good!

Cool, you used a pic of General Veers!

UCS Slave 1 = awesome! Bigger, more solid, better detail than I originally thought. Now I have to find a place to display it.

I think this guy is the main bad guy from the movie:Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade

I think you missed that that's the joke :wink:

Cool, you used a pic of General Veers!

I think this guy is the main bad guy from the movie:Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade

yup. Julian Glover (as Walter Donovan)