Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Today's the day! The official premiere of Rebels... and better looks at stuff in the show that will be reflected in the upcoming sets!

You do know the premiere episode of Rebels has been available for a week online?

You do know the premiere episode of Rebels has been available for a week online?

"official premiere"; online doesn't count in this case. I've avoided it because it's not the premiere date, and I'm trying to finish A New Dawn beforehand (I might manage the final 50-something pages before premiere-time tonight).

yep no earthly animals ever have large amounts of extra skin.... :grin:wrinkled-shar-pei.jpg

True, and I am aware of that, but those skin flaps aren't natural. They're the result of long selective breeding, to produce animals that look a certain way. I suppose you could argue that the same thing was done with the "space pigs" but exactly what benefits that would produce I'm not quite certain.

Just2good has posted Chima and Pirates in the last 2 days on his YouTube channel. Hopefully not long till the Star Wars pics. ������

well, he said at the end of the pirates video that star wars is next. So not much longer.

Is just2good posting the pics today?

He'll post them as soon as possible. :wink:

Looking forward to seeing them Just2good!

Edited by Tariq j

I suspect that once the green pig has its operators inside and stands up, that the skin flaps on the front legs will sort themselves out just fine.

If people are reading the steady stream of Episode VII rumors out there, I think JJ is corrupting the stream... There's too much, and there is starting to be a lot of conflicting bits... Which is good, but it will make speculation about future LEGO sets much, much more difficult.

<Paitiently waiting for Just2Good's update, which I am sure will unleash a hurricane of activity in here once it drops.

I hope there's a lot of corruption from the Abrams camp, far as rumors go... I'm hating most of what I'm hearing (Dark Empire-style! Luke's the villain! Woo hoo! :sick:), but I'm loving the visuals (official and 'probably too involved to be fake', like the pig, the merchant, the X-wing, Falcon, and the hangar location w/ more X-wings)

The ships are safe bets for the speculation thread... while TLG might not release a Falcon for VII (too close on the heels of the current one), if it doesn't meet some fiery doom in VII (or even if it does) I think we'll see a new one some time during the new trilogy, with its replacement sensor-dish. :laugh: And X-wings are X-wings, whatever their current design, so we'll see sets based on at least one of the X-wings for sure... the swoosh factor is strong with them!

Im finding the majority of what pops on the internet to be false. Im still finding it hard to believe the chrome trooper, and the sleekified Stormtrooper (if thats their name in these new films)

I'm sorry to disappoint any of you, but the pictures will be up tomorrow. It's just better on my schedule. Hope you guys understand. And, since I feel awful for doing pushing it back a day, here's a teaser picture in honor of the Rebels official airing...

GkW83oL.png

Now who could THAT be?

Edited by just2good

Eh, he's aright.

That's fine J2G. I'll live another day (hopefully).

NICE! Pearl dark grey hilt, in a new mold? Excellent! Is that helmet/armor one piece? If so, that's disappointing... but also might mean there'll be another Inquisitor set later in the year w/o the helmet part, since I think he still has the armor on when the helmet's off in the series (or there could just be armor printing on his torso for that look)

Thanks for posting it! Looking forward to tomorrow's pics!

I can wait another day. No worries. :classic:

But that teaser guy, have no idea who it is, but he's pretty awesome looking! Especially like that hilt.

wow thats a great inquisitor minifig, now im torn between buying it or not :/

I hope the face is some what cartoonish so i wont buy it

Edited by irispen

I can wait another day. No worries. :classic:

But that teaser guy, have no idea who it is, but he's pretty awesome looking! Especially like that hilt.

He's the Inquisitor.

He's the Inquisitor.

oh. :facepalm: I haven't been following the rebels stuff, maybe I'll watch it tonight.

oh. :facepalm: I haven't been following the rebels stuff, maybe I'll watch it tonight.

I haven't been watching it either. The double-saber gave it away for me.

NICE! Pearl dark grey hilt, in a new mold? Excellent! Is that helmet/armor one piece?

Definitely separate pieces. There would be no way for the head to attach to the torso unless you remove the helmet. Absolutely loving this minifigure!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That saber is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!