Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Bought the Millenium Falcon on Force Friday and the sides on my Rey and Finn minifigs are cracked. I have never had this bad of a quality issue with Lego. Has anyone else had this specific problem with these sets?

Reys speeder. Bought on force friday, shoulder bag snapped by force Sunday

Had 2 issue ls with SW set this year. Also Millennium Falcon : Rey's head is stuck to the body , can't be removed no matter how hard I try. Same happened with Emperor from Death Star Final Duel set. Never seen that many quality issues with Lego sets before.

I now have 3 seperate orders for replacements parts for Finn's torso, Rey's torso(happened a week after Finn's cracked), and the female resistance trooper head.

Had 2 issue ls with SW set this year. Also Millennium Falcon : Rey's head is stuck to the body , can't be removed no matter how hard I try. Same happened with Emperor from Death Star Final Duel set. Never seen that many quality issues with Lego sets before.

Put them in some warm water and then try - that's worked for me in the past.

I'm just picturing a new wave of folks complaining that they've been blacklisted by TLG customer service. :sceptic:

I hope TLG is having people send the defective parts back so they can fix whatever's going wrong.

The only TFA set I have thus far is Rey's Speeder. I was looking at it today and noticed all of the curved pieces that form the front end have cracked on one side where the studs plug in. This seems to be happening to me a lot with bricks with a 1x1 opening, cheese slopes, 1x1 bricks etc. They almost all have a crack on one side after the set has been assembled. As a collector it is certainly troubling.

Wow, sounds like a problem with the plastic they are using

Now im kinda nervous about my Gozanti, it is from the summer wave and the newest production set i have..

Just in case anyone's missed this - there's a free special forces tie polybag available with a voucher from the Daily Mail in the uk today. The voucher can be exchanged at high street WH Smiths stores. It's a nice build with some good parts - the only downside is having to buy the Mail, but no one I knew saw me so it was fine.

Just in case anyone's missed this - there's a free special forces tie polybag available with a voucher from the Daily Mail in the uk today. The voucher can be exchanged at high street WH Smiths stores. It's a nice build with some good parts - the only downside is having to buy the Mail, but no one I knew saw me so it was fine.

Id totally do that if they had offers like that in the netherlands, i want that tie polybag badly.

Id even buy a Telegraaf to get one

Bought the Millenium Falcon on Force Friday and the sides on my Rey and Finn minifigs are cracked. I have never had this bad of a quality issue with Lego. Has anyone else had this specific problem with these sets?

That problem actually happened to me on my Lloyd ZX figure. This was also back when that figure was impossible to find, so I know how you feel. :sceptic:

But other than slight printing issues with the TFA figures (which is really starting to get on my nerves) I haven't had that many issues.

Edited by TheAmazingDarkKnight

Anybody else get their mini X-Wing today?

I got two, but I was shorted a couple of parts for one of them.

I got two, but I was shorted a couple of parts for one of them.

Always build in-store to make sure you get all the parts, even if you have to go over to the baby aisle or something. I did the Emmet's car build and discovered we missed a few parts; had to drive back to get them just as they were taking down the event.

Always build in-store to make sure you get all the parts, even if you have to go over to the baby aisle or something. I did the Emmet's car build and discovered we missed a few parts; had to drive back to get them just as they were taking down the event.

Let's put it this way, I was trying to coral a 5 year old and I was spilling apple juice. I wish I had time to have done it in store. The lady was packing up when I asked for the second one. I should have just asked for a big bag of pieces. I had the parts at home, but my son didn't seem to care about his, so I used some of the orange pieces from his to MOD my full size X-Wing. :wink: Some dude took home the yellow cardboard LEGO branded sorting trays that were being used at the table.

Edited by JPN366

I'm amazed so many people have had issues with the quality control recently. I've never had anything worse than a slightly-misprinted Lobot head (and that was three years ago).

I will, however, agree with the claims that the plastic LEGO is using isn't the best quality. Many of my smaller parts like 1x1 bricks/studs/slopes/minifig heads, and also my clip pieces (like flags, wings, 1x1 clips) have cracked within weeks or less. Seeing these cracks and splits on pieces from a brand new set like Rey's Speeder or the Millennium Falcon after just a week is not excusable. :sceptic:

I've had some white 1 x 8 bricks from Pick-a-Brick just plain shatter recently--like, a whole side cracked off on several of them. Maybe it was a bad batch?

I've only really had trouble with 1x1 clips and the similar clips on horse / tauntaun saddle pieces. They're really brittle. Disappointing.

I've only really had trouble with 1x1 clips and the similar clips on horse / tauntaun saddle pieces. They're really brittle. Disappointing.

Yeah, I only have a few saddle pieces which don't have broken clips, and they come from newer sets where I have never stored anything in the clips.

Well this thread took a turn for the worse. :tongue:

Lots of my figs have cracks in them, even though I keep them in good condition. I thought it was normal until I saw some people here getting upset over it. :wacko:

Nothing appears to be wrong with my Rey's Speeder, though.

Well this thread took a turn for the worse. :tongue:

Lots of my figs have cracks in them, even though I keep them in good condition. I thought it was normal until I saw some people here getting upset over it. :wacko:

Nothing appears to be wrong with my Rey's Speeder, though.

I have never experienced a cracked minifig in only 2 months of owning it.

Recently I had a cracked mini-figure in the imperial shuttle, a piece of my LAAT/i just broke off and I hadn't touched it for months. I got some polybags, with the damn Chinese plastic, those mini-figures broke almost instantly. Misprints all the time... This has let me to only buy 2 sets this year in contrast to my buying almost ¾ of every wave a year.