Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

??? What??? I don't get this reference! Anyway, they had numerous 'Rey's Speeders' on the shelves in John Lewis in Aberdeen.

The onslaught begins....

they are already in your local stores? I'd rush in to buy them if I were you, but I have to wait until Force Friday for them.

they are already in your local stores? I'd rush in to buy them if I were you, but I have to wait until Force Friday for them.

Oddly enough, only 'Rey's Speeder' is out, not any other TFA sets. I expect the Mickey Police to be around any second... ;)

Oddly enough, only 'Rey's Speeder' is out, not any other TFA sets. I expect the Mickey Police to be around any second... ;)

only Speeder? That's weird they put just one set on the shelves, maybe they haven't recieved other sets yet.

*snip*

That's what happens after Disney bought both Marvel and Lucas Art.Disney will stop the sets from leaked easily!

Edited by Lobot
: Please don't quote images, thanks :-)

I got mine from JL in Liverpool One. Only set they'd received so it went on the shelves. Shelf Label will had a Wolf name on it.

It's a week old, but AFAIK it hasn't been posted here: review of the snowspeeder

There must be some law that states that anyone who obtains these sets early isn't allowed to have a decent camera.

Other than the review that we got from Jim Canuck, the pictures/video reviews of these sets so far are garbage.

So the October calendar comes out in a few days... Hoth Echo Base reveal this weekend?

Doctor Who comes before the Hoth Echo Base.

All my photography equipment is film, so to get the review out I ended up using, gasp, my BlackBerry Q10's camera.

Jim

Looks like Echo base is following the Slave I trend, and is going to actually be a 2016 set instead of the expected 2015.

Looks like Echo base is following the Slave I trend, and is going to actually be a 2016 set instead of the expected 2015.

It seems like it :/ looks like the leaked 2015 exclusive list might finally be wrong for once

There must be some law that states that anyone who obtains these sets early isn't allowed to have a decent camera.

Other than the review that we got from Jim Canuck, the pictures/video reviews of these sets so far are garbage.

This kid says that his parents work at an Airforce unit,and there is a store that sells sets early, it had all the new sets, he got the snowspeeder and wanted to upload a review quickly.

Here is a better quality video of said snowspeeder :wink:

damn, no Hoth UCS set this year? That's a big dissapointment, but maybe 2016 will have a surprise for us.

damn, no Hoth UCS set this year? That's a big dissapointment, but maybe 2016 will have a surprise for us.

That is October calendar. Don't we still have November and December ahead of us?...

Edited by Vodnik

Well, there has to be SOME sort of D2C coming out this year. I'm looking at a certain website and they have a Star Wars Direct 2 Consumer 75098 that is $249.99 slated for a 10/11/2015 (probably the day they'll actually update the page) release.

Yeah... That drop to only 4 days for double points stinks.

I should go hit my local stores, see what's up.

Weird that the October calendar doesn't even have a date for a mystery release boxed off if there's supposed to be a D2C coming. Usually those are offered early to VIPs... Maybe the license agreement doesn't allow it?

Edited by rollermonkey

Well, there has to be SOME sort of D2C coming out this year. I'm looking at a certain website and they have a Star Wars Direct 2 Consumer 75098 that is $249.99 slated for a 10/11/2015 (probably the day they'll actually update the page) release.

Is that site in Europe? Because 10/11/2015 means the 10th of November to a lot of Europeans...

Is that site in Europe? Because 10/11/2015 means the 10th of November to a lot of Europeans...

Nope, it's not.