Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

I agree, its no like they've put it smack bang in the middle and its taking up half the box.

Am I the only one who is irritated that the Disney logo is now on all the new Lego Star Wars boxes?

A small price to pay to ensure George Lucas isn't ever involved again in the franchise, don't you think?

On the subject of the packaging (sorry to take this directing in this thread), ever wonder why it is the villain that appears in the top RH corner of the box, and hardly ever [edited from "never" when Artizan pointed out Yoda is on some boxes] a hero. Not complaining, but just wondering. I'm another one who thinks the Disney logo is unobtrusive. Look at the Marvel sets too, they have their logo on, so why not Disney?

Although I admit that packaging is important and I like that the image is clearly representative of the actual contents and not some stylized depiction of how you imagine the contents look (like in the cartoons . . . and minifigs with "knees"). However, the day they put a cartoon image on the front of the box that does not reflect the true lines of the contents, I shall write a sternly worded letter to the Guardian newspaper!

Edited by NNOPMOC

It has been Yoda.

I thought maybe I'd seen Yoda on some boxes (I'm only recently restarted collecting), but you have to admit that since they featured a character in the TRH corner it's been variations of Darth Vader (Ep IV to VI sets?) and Darth Maul (Ep I to III) and Stormtrooper or Clone Troopers - and yeah, okay, there are quite a few Yoda imagesout there (just checked). And the new Sith villain [no names - no pack drill] is slated to appear on boxes later this year, I believe.

New Star Wars summer sets are available here in the UK now in Toymaster branches. Picked up a Flash Speeder, will get the Imperial Shuttle when its cheaper.

Correct me if I'm wrong. The new star wars episode 7 sets are going to be released on the 4th of September. Does anyone know when are we going to get photos or more info about those sets? We are 3 months away from the release so I'm surprised no leaked photos or prelimanary photo have surfaced on the internet yet.

Thanks

Correct me if I'm wrong. The new star wars episode 7 sets are going to be released on the 4th of September. Does anyone know when are we going to get photos or more info about those sets? We are 3 months away from the release so I'm surprised no leaked photos or prelimanary photo have surfaced on the internet yet.

Thanks

My guess is more info will be revealed at SDCC.

I'm interested to see whether any of the next lot of sets will have the rapid fire action that the Wookiee Gunship has (you can get 12 shots off in two seconds!). If I could go back in time and show myself as a ten year old that kind of firepower it would have blown his/my mind!

Underworld has a pic of the new Lego 75104 [Lead Villain Vehicle], we have a user over there named Damian to thank!

http://www.starwarsu...t-revealed.html

Most certainly this ship belongs to

Kylo Ren. And he had better come with both a hairpiece AND his helmet!!!

... and certainly that's his image on the cover of the instruction books.

It looks big, menacing and expensive! And the wings appear to have variable mode, as it appears in the trailer vs. that image. The colors and construction remind me of 7680 The Twilight. At that size (and likely wallet slaying price point) we should expect a decent interior.

Edited by darththeling

I'm interested to see whether any of the next lot of sets will have the rapid fire action that the Wookiee Gunship has (you can get 12 shots off in two seconds!). If I could go back in time and show myself as a ten year old that kind of firepower it would have blown his/my mind!

They'll probably work 'em in for a couple sets, or just save 'em for BPs and Rebels sets. I would've loved that as a kid, but the drawbacks are immediately obvious... round 1x1 studs are tough to find after they get shot across a room, bounce off a piece of furniture or hardwood floors, get nabbed by a precocious pet, etc... Nerf darts, they are not. :sceptic: Still kinda fun, tho!

Underworld has a pic of the new Lego 75104 [Lead Villain Vehicle], we have a user over there named Damian to thank!

http://www.starwarsu...t-revealed.html

Most certainly this ship belongs to

Kylo Ren. And he had better come with both a hairpiece AND his helmet!!!

... and certainly that's his image on the cover of the instruction books.

It looks big, menacing and expensive! And the wings appear to have variable mode, as it appears in the trailer vs. that image. The colors and construction remind me of 7680 The Twilight. At that size (and likely wallet slaying price point) we should expect a decent interior.

20084_941706692548128_5646959310176122434_n.jpg

Not what i expected, but at least the first pic has arrived! Thank god! It seems the TIE Shuttle remains for 2016.

Someone will be in trouble for letting that pic get taken!

It looks ok, i guess... But think i need to see more angles of it to judge if i like it or not... Im wondering if those wings will tilt or rotate at all... There has to be some sort of play feature for it.

Yikes, that's horrible. It's the Twilight set again and no one remembers that set all that favourably. Bricklink will have to do for the figures...

Hear, hear, incredibly disappointing. Probably clearance bait, depending on how it looks in the movie. Still all those studs give me flashbacks to 2009. I wanna see pics of the new, sexy X-wings.

Strange that the minifigs lineup on the front is missing. A change in how LEGO make their boxes from now on?

Strange that the minifigs lineup on the front is missing. A change in how LEGO make their boxes from now on?

I do believe those are manuals.

Yikes, that's awfully 'studdy' and big.

Thinking this set might not be minifig scale. Reminds me a lot of the new Imperial Assault Carrier.