Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Dumb correlation, but Charles Dance resembles Peter Cushing/Grand Moff in a huge way, even speaks like him, somewhat. to bad he died a long time ago though, but just a curious comparison

Edited by eldiano

Kylo Ren suddenly just becomes some bro-dude I'd expect in a sorority. I hope he keeps his mask on in the movie :P.

You asked for the use of spoiler tags (even though the things people are saying may be minor yhings...), and then here you are saying this kylo guy should have orange eyes if he was unmasked?

I can now only assume that may be because he is a sith or evil guy... I dont know, but i dont want to know either way.

Please take your own advice...

Is Kylo Ren being evil really a spoiler? He wields a red lightsaber and wears a black cloak... I thought it was clearly evident from the teasers that he's a bad guy.

Is Kylo Ren being evil really a spoiler? He wields a red lightsaber and wears a black cloak... I thought it was clearly evident from the teasers that he's a bad guy.

I'm not sure that he's watched either teaser, and if that is the case, then yeah, that's a spoiler.

You asked for the use of spoiler tags (even though the things people are saying may be minor yhings...), and then here you are saying this kylo guy should have orange eyes if he was unmasked?

I can now only assume that may be because he is a sith or evil guy... I dont know, but i dont want to know either way.

Please take your own advice...

Where the heck is the spoiler in my post? Pretty obvious that since Kylo has a red light saber he would be a bad guy or at the very least a Sith. Don't be an megablocks

thats exactly what i tjought!

I sure hope he doesn't keep his mask on the whole time. Adam Driver is an amazing actor. I want to see him act a bit...

And if, as someone pointed out, there is a helmet and a hair variant for Kylo Ren, I can almost guarantee that the helmeted version will be in the cheaper set.

I sure hope he doesn't keep his mask on the whole time. Adam Driver is an amazing actor. I want to see him act a bit...

And if, as someone pointed out, there is a helmet and a hair variant for Kylo Ren, I can almost guarantee that the helmeted version will be in the cheaper set.

I agree with you about the actor.

Some heavy, shocking spoilers about TFA I just came across today:

There will be a bad guy in black, wearing a mask - isn't that exciting and new?

Someone will say: "May the Force be with you!" - isn't that exciting and new?

There will be Luke Skywalker, Leia, Han Solo and Chewie in the movie, propably even C3PO and R2D2 - isn't that exciting and new?

There will be at least one lightsaber fight and one lightsaber-decapitation or -amputation - isn't that exciting and new?

There will be spaceships, huge and small, and they will be fighting! - isn't that exciting and new?

There will be stormtroopers in mostly white and some black full-body armour - isn't that exciting and new?

The Millenium Falcon, X-wings and TIE-Fighters will be in the movie, and they will be fighting! - isn't that exciting and new?

There will be planets that are mostly desert, or mostly snow and ice - isn't that exciting and new?

There will be a small, ill-equipped faction fighting against a much better equipped and larger faction - isn't that exciting and new?

Meh, spoilers are just so silly in a coockie-cutter franchise which Star Wars has become... :wink:

Edited by DarthTwoShedsJackson

Some heavy, shocking spoilers about TFA I just came across today:

There will be a bad guy in black, wearing a mask - isn't that exciting and new?

Someone will say: "May the Force be with you!" - isn't that exciting and new?

There will be Luke Skywalker, Leia, Han Solo and Chewie in the movie, propably even C3PO and R2D2 - isn't that exciting and new?

There will be at least one lightsaber fight and one lightsaber-decapitation or -amputation - isn't that exciting and new?

There will be spaceships, huge and small, and they will be fighting! - isn't that exciting and new?

There will be stormtroopers in mostly white and some black full-body armour - isn't that exciting and new?

The Millenium Falcon, X-wings and TIE-Fighters will be in the movie, and they will be fighting! - isn't that exciting and new?

There will be planets that are mostly desert, or mostly snow and ice - isn't that exciting and new?

There will be a small, ill-equipped faction fighting against a much better equipped and larger faction - isn't that exciting and new?

Meh, spoilers are just so silly in a coockie-cutter franchise which Star Wars has become... :wink:

Lol nice. But...enough with episode VII...any news of the actual sets??

Where the heck is the spoiler in my post? Pretty obvious that since Kylo has a red light saber he would be a bad guy or at the very least a Sith. Don't be an megablocks

Dude I didn't know who Kylo Ren was, and was happy not knowing. Names of characters aren't mentioned in trailers, nor if they are associated with good or evil.

Don't be so arrogant, and defensive of your hypocracy.

You take for granted that knowing even the smallest bit of information is what everyone should know because it is 'obvious'.

Well, it isn't if you are trying not to follow it all until the film comes out.

Edited by Fuppylodders

Fuppylodders, I can understand your annoyance with not putting facts about the new movie in spoiler tags if you want to go to the movie blank-slated. On the other hand, is it really spoiling the movie for you that the black-robed, obviously bad guy with the red badass lightsaber has a name now?

Star Wars is not about the details of the story, but about HOW the story is told, and if the characters, places and situations are interestig and memorable. If a movie like Star Wars fails to draw you in if you knew details like charakter names beforehand, then there is something seriously wrong with the movie. It's Star Wars, not The Usual Suspects! That's just my opinion, though... :wink:

Dude I didn't know who Kylo Ren was, and was happy not knowing. Names of characters aren't mentioned in trailers, nor if they are associated with good or evil.

Don't be so arrogant, and defensive of your hypocracy.

You take for granted that knowing even the smallest bit of information is what everyone should know because it is 'obvious'.

Well, it isn't if you are trying not to follow it all until the film comes out.

True. Probably shouldnt have mentioned his name you are right. Sorry I was a bit harsh on my previous post, but your tone to me in your last post ticked me off a bit, when I had done nothing deserving of it.

Fuppylodders, I can understand your annoyance with not putting facts about the new movie in spoiler tags if you want to go to the movie blank-slated. On the other hand, is it really spoiling the movie for you that the black-robed, obviously bad guy with the red badass lightsaber has a name now?

Star Wars is not about the details of the story, but about HOW the story is told, and if the characters, places and situations are interestig and memorable. If a movie like Star Wars fails to draw you in if you knew details like charakter names beforehand, then there is something seriously wrong with the movie. It's Star Wars, not The Usual Suspects! That's just my opinion, though... :wink:

Though most things have been pretty basic and I couldnt care less about being spoiled for me, there have been a couple of things in this thread that have made me go "I would rather wait until the movie to see this, or at least a trailer"

All I'm saying to people is be careful about what you are posting. I just wanted to address it before it potentially got out of hand.

Edited by Kingslayer

What does it matter? All this is happening because people are talking about speculation, at best, and random film related trivia at worst. NONE of that belongs HERE.

There are OTHER threads for it, but some people seem to lack the common sense understanding this and seem to think it is their god given right to talk about it here.

Its bloody annoying.

A lot of discussion boards deal with spoilers as a matter of specified policy. For example, many boards suggest that while any material from a teaser or trailer is open game, info divulged in novels, comics, (as well as the actual movie) are off limits until everyone's had a reasonable chance to view the tv series/film in question. I checked the FAQ and help board but didn't see anything re: spoilers.

My question is... if you come here looking for info/photos of new Star Wars sets including Episode 7, do you have no suspicion at all that some of these images to come of upcoming sets are going to be straight up spoilers in and of themselves?

This box art lists Sept 4 as a release date for the box images of all toys or would this not include Lego? Either way, I'm sure we'll see TFA Lego pics before then.

Edited by darththeling

True. Probably shouldnt have mentioned his name you are right. Sorry I was a bit harsh on my previous post, but your tone to me in your last post ticked me off a bit, when I had done nothing deserving of it.

Though most things have been pretty basic and I couldnt care less about being spoiled for me, there have been a couple of things in this thread that have made me go "I would rather wait until the movie to see this, or at least a trailer"

All I'm saying to people is be careful about what you are posting. I just wanted to address it before it potentially got out of hand.

I am sorry if my tone came across harsh, it is built up frustration at what I mentioned above... people talking about it here quite openly when it is nothing related with rumours etc. It has been clearly said by admin that even speculation is not to be mentioned here, but that is happening frequently and people just aren't getting the hint (not you personally, but lots of it happening).

I am sorry if my tone came across harsh, it is built up frustration at what I mentioned above... people talking about it here quite openly when it is nothing related with rumours etc. It has been clearly said by admin that even speculation is not to be mentioned here, but that is happening frequently and people just aren't getting the hint (not you personally, but lots of it happening).

It's okay. Sorry I retaliated in a stupid way. I get your point though and it kind of annoys me too. It isnt so much whats been said, but I just don't want to be scrolling down this thread and coming across something that I dont really want to until the movie

Edited by Kingslayer

You know, a lot of discussion boards deal with spoilers as a matter of specified policy. For example, many boards suggest that while any material from a teaser or trailer is open game, info divulged in novels, comics, (as well as the actual movie) are off limits until everyone's had a reasonable chance to view the tv series/film in question.

My question is... if you come here looking for info/photos of new Star Wars sets including Episode 7, do you have no suspicion at all that some of these images to come of upcoming sets are going to be straight up spoilers in and of themselves?

This box art lists Sept 4 as a release date for the box images of all toys or would this not include Lego? Either way, I'm sure we'll see TFA Lego pics before then.

It doesn't matter.

Until pictures or a rumour with solid info appears, nothing else should be discussed, plain and simple.

As it is, if pictures surface before the film is out, that is my prerogative as I am here to see Lego sets, and watch teh film with minimal knowledge about it when it comes out. I am accepting of what Lego sets may uncover, but everyone here knows minimal about the sets coming out, and currently, knowledge about what sets may be coming out are in the trailers.

It is very easy for people to get distracted and discuss info outside of the trailers, which is where it gets annoying :hmpf_bad:

It's okay Sorry I retaliated in a stupid way. I get your point though and it kind of annoys me too. It isnt so much whats been said, but I just don't want to be scrolling down this thread and coming across something that I dont really want to until the movie

I feel you with that sentiment :classic:

Is this a Lego thread or a movie rumor thread? There are plenty of webpages to discuss TFA rumors and spoilers...Rebelscum, The Force Net to name a couple. Just saying.

Free advice if you don't want spoilers:

-don't go to the cinema; they might show the trailer

-don't read magazines (like the new Vanity Fair); there are pics in it

-don't go on Facebook; a SW themed post might show up. Going on internetforums is dangerous too...especially where people talk about SW

-don't watch tv. It's certain TFA stuff will show up sooner or later...

Want to see TFA without knowing anything? Go live in the sahara desert until december 18...or the south pole. Camels and penguins know nothing about SW......or do they? ;-)

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

Yes, this is a Lego Star Wars rumours and pictures thread. Plain and simple. Still, with a new Star Wars movie about to be released and people getting quite excited about it, I am quite aware that people will post any new tidbits about the new movie even in a thread not directly realted to the movie itsels like this. To some it might be annoying - and rightfully so - but it's unavoidable. If you really want to go to the movie unspoiled, you'd need to steer clear of the world wide web until TFA is out, I'm afraid. I sympathize with your ideal, but it's utterly unrealistic, sadly so propably, with somethig as big as a new Star wars movie. :wink:

Edit: Aaaaand.....ninja'd by Jedi Bendu.

-don't go on Facebook; a SW themed post might show up. Going on internetforums is dangerous too...especially where people talk about SW

Want to see TFA without knowing anything? Go live in the sahara desert until december 18...or the south pole. Camels and penguins know nothing about SW......or do they? ;-)

I'll say this for the last time. It isnt that we want to know NOTHING about the movie. It's just that when peoples lips start to get lose about this stuff, more stuff comes spilling out. People talk like it's common knowledge when sometimes it isn't

I don't go to the cinema for any film anyway. Therefore, I don't see any trailer I don't want to (apart from Star Wars when it comes out).

I don't read magazines, therefore again, don't have that problem.

I don't follow Star Wars themed sites that may give me more information than I don't want. Hothbricks is all I follow, and it is very easy for me to glance at something and recognise if it is TFA themed or not, and if I should carry on scrolling or if I'd like to see more of whatever it is being non TFA themed.

I only watch NCIS on TV. Otherwise, I am either on my pc, working, making lego, doing other hobbies, spending time with my gf, or doing college work.

So while your attempt at being petty and stating that I literally can't avoid TFA unless I live in the Sahara desert might have seemed smart and clever to you, it is actually a blatant tactless and unrealistic assumption, as I am currently successfully achieving it...

Apart from the crap I'm reading here, which DOES NOT BELONG HERE.

Future Star Wars Sets thread:

http://www.eurobrick...=107233&st=5175

Culture and Multimedia thread:

http://www.eurobrick...hp?showforum=25

Want to discuss the film?

Go to the above 2 links.

Otherwise, leave it out.

And stop trying to be so smart.

I'm not making my own rules up for this.

This is what the admins have said time and time again, and tbh are probably bored and annoyed of trying to make people adhere to it, which is downright disrespectful to the free time they give on this forum.

Edited by Fuppylodders