Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

I didn’t know Kylo Ren looked like Revan, so it’s still an unwelcomed spoiler. :sceptic:

Kylo Ren also looks like Adam Driver :laugh:

A brief thought on the new Vader helmet:

As it's unlikely we'll be getting much in the way of OT sets in the next few years, let alone PT sets, it's a little puzzling as to why LEGO has waited until now to redesign Vader's helmet - unless, of course, those rumours of him appearing in a flashback in TFA are true, and he pops up in a January 2016 Ep 7 set...

As it's unlikely we'll be getting much in the way of OT sets in the next few years, let alone PT sets, it's a little puzzling as to why LEGO has waited until now to redesign Vader's helmet - unless, of course, those rumours of him appearing in a flashback in TFA are true, and he pops up in a January 2016 Ep 7 set...

Could be clever marketing ("a new helmet! I MUST have this set!") or

indeed something with Episode VII.....a half burned Vader helmet is rumored to be in the trailer (and the movie)...

He does? I didn’t know that either; now you ruined the entire new trilogy for me :laugh:

Yup. He does. Sorry I ruined everything.....here are some other spoilers:

-the movie is about a war in space among the stars

-there will be several spaceships and aliens

-Han Solo looks like Indiana Jones (minus the hat, jacket and whip) in the Crystal Skull movie.

-Vader is still Luke's dad.

:laugh:

(This is the one supposed rumor that I read about, so here's my say on the matter:)

I really doubt that is the reason. First off, I doubt the legitimacy of the rumor. Second, if the helmet is supposed to be on a pedestal or whatever, with no minifig attached to it, the mask would not stay together (since half of it goes around a minifig neck, and the other half goes on the head-peg).

Hey guys I was just wondering if someone would be kind enough to tell me if there has been any news over the last month on this theme? I have been away for about a month and have not been able to view this forum at all. :sceptic:

What exactly is a "constraction" figure?

I'm assuming it's just a misspelling of the word "construction..."

It's a portmanteau of 'construction' and 'action'.

Hey guys I was just wondering if someone would be kind enough to tell me if there has been any news over the last month on this theme? I have been away for about a month and have not been able to view this forum at all. :sceptic:

No news, like usual.

Let's put it this way: if ever there was a month ever since I joined this forum when exactly nothing happened that would be this past month. Notwithstanding huge (semi) off-topic spoiler discussion for TFA.

Edit: Gremer beat me to it...

Edited by Spyderlord

Holy crap, the prices on the German Amazon are crazy expensive. I already have a second job, but I don't think I want to spend all that money on LEGO. As much as it hurts, I might have to consider taking a break from LSW, at least for a while. :sceptic:

Prices are stupid indeed. Won't buy a single set without discount, so I'll probably end up getting a few next year. If I like the movie that is. If not: my wallet will be happy.

No news, like usual.

Let's put it this way: if ever there was a month ever since I joined this forum when exactly nothing happened that would be this past month. Notwithstanding huge (semi) off-topic spoiler discussion for TFA.

It's been that bad eh. :wink: Thanks anyway though guys.

It was redesigned for Rebels Season 2.

It was redesigned for Rebels Season 2.

Oh yeah....

Yeah, we got literally no information this past month......But that's the big problem with this thread: we can only talk about the new sets and ONLY the new sets, so discussion is fairly limited.

Edited by LN-01354

Old saying: "if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all"

Just because there's nothing to talk about doesn't mean you have to talk about nothing. You could just not talk. Lives won't end due to it, and the thread is pinned so it won't disappear.

Holy crap, the prices on the German Amazon are crazy expensive.

On average they are lower than that of most German shops, including the Lego Store. German prices, and European prices in general, are just a lot higher than US prices.

Yeah, sometimes it's cheaper just to look for a good store on bricklink and order the new wave of sets that way. Even with the shipping cost, it's still cheaper. Especially when you ask them to remove the box. :wink:

Edited by Cyberfounder

Judging by how well kept the information on the episode VII sets are being kept, I wonder if we'll ever see preliminaries. If we don't I won't be bothered at all.I like surprises. :classic:

In light of the little info we'll probably get concerning the fall wave of sets I thought you all might like to see something I came across on lego ideas:http://ideas.lego.com/projects/92492

Attention to detail is amazing along with the functionality of the model. I hope the official set looks like this!

I doubt they will reveal the TFA sets (but I hope I'm wrong).

Maybe the Constraction sets and/or the Tydirium/Death Star playset etc?

Actually...I think they may reveal them.