Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

75096 is the upcoming Hoth Echo Base.. :look:

I have Right here in my hand the German retailer catalogue, and here is 75096 = Sith Infiltrator, with picture and minifig line-up!

75096 is the upcoming Hoth Echo Base.. :look:

Not really, we don't know the set number of Hoth Echo Base.

75096 Sith Infiltrator could be a new "hard to find" lego set.

Not really, we don't know the set number of Hoth Echo Base.

75096 Sith Infiltrator could be a new "hard to find" lego set.

CM4Sci passes along a good deal of information that is accurate.

WHAT, I was hoping on a Padmé minifigure to come with the Sith Infiltrator, instead we get again an Anakin Skywalker. Pleas Lego, I mean, he's already in another set in the wave!

Also I was thinking, why do we always have to get the sith infiltrator, can't we get the Nubian Royal starship (the ship of queen Amidala who has to be repared in episode 1)?

Edited by Legopls

I have Right here in my hand the German retailer catalogue, and here is 75096 = Sith Infiltrator, with picture and minifig line-up!

Which figs are included?

Which figs are included?

The rumor mentions those characters:Darth Maul, Watto, Anakin Skywalker (child), Qui Gon Jinn and a astromech droid.If it's true I would welcome a new version of Darth Maul,even thought obtaining another Infiltrator is something I want to avoid. Edited by LOTR34

At what point was 75096 tied to the Hoth Base? The leaked 2015 plans did not reference a set number.

It would make sense then that 75096 is the Sith Infiltrator and 75098 is Hoth Echo Base.

Sir von Lego, could you PM or post a picture? It would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Jacob_9821

Sir von Lego, I would appreciate If you'd PM me picture too. Thanks in advance.

Sir von Lego, you got too many requests, you should charge each one a dollar and you could get the set when it comes out for free. :laugh:

The minifig lineup sucks, it makes sense but it sucks. We’ve had Darth Maul and Watto recently, new little Annie in another set this year, Qui-gon last year, and I bet the astromech is just another R2… boring.

I'd like to see it as well.

I never got around to buying the last Sith Infiltrator, instead I just bought the minifigures, so I might actually have to buy this. Qui-Gon and Anakin and the astromech (R2-D2 I'm betting) will undoubtedly be the same as their latest incarnations. I could see Darth Maul and Watto being new though. Watto could be improved over the last version, instead of a rubber piece covering his entire torso I'd just prefer a head sculpt and nothing more. Or they could just cut to the chase and give us an entirely molded piece like Salacious Crumb (Which with as small as Watto is would work just fine in my opinion).

I have to say it's a little disappointing we didn't get Padme in this set either. She could have used an updated face and leg printing. Hopefully for the new trilogy of movies the main female character won't be relegated to bi-yearly appearances.

75096 Sith Infiltrator will include:

Darth Maul

Watto

Joung Anakin

Astromech

Qui Gon Jin

But I cannot find any info in the catalogue but the picture, the box picture and minifigure selection.

The set isn't mentioned in the price list, so could it Happen to be cancelled?

Welp you've saved me some money, because I've been dying to get the Qui Gon Jinn that came with the 75058 MTT but didn't want to shell out for the set, or the excessive cost of the minifig on bricklink. I don't have an Infiltrator or a Darth Maul yet so this looks to be a good deal for me!

Goes to show, if there's a main character you really want, just wait, there'll probably be a better version in a possibly cheaper set coming along sooner or later.

Hopefully for the new trilogy of movies the main female character won't be relegated to bi-yearly appearances.

Oh, don't worry. I'm sure all the female characters will be included next year--so long as they are:

1) Main characters.

2) In $100+ sets.

3) Poorly colored (like some recent characters....*cough* Sabine *cough*)

4) Not proportioned right (*cough* Geonosis Padme *cough*)

5) ANY COLOR BUT PINK.

6) Have molds already in production.

7) Male.

I am 90% joking right now.

I got the latest version, so it looks like I'll be giving this one a miss, as I doubt the ship will be that much of an improvement and i already have a good enough version of Qui Gon (I'm not interested in yet another infantile Anain)

I'm interested to see how Watto and Maul turns out, I never got the last Watto and Maul could be an inprovement

This makes no sense... we got one a couple of years ago.

We got one in 2007, another in 2011, and this rumored one in 2015. Seems pretty consistent to me.

I don't know why I have some kind of soft spot for TPM. The sith infiltrator sounds okay but, why didn't they use this opportunity to make something different from TPM *cough* Naboo Royal Starship *cough*. It doesn't have to be all chrome , heck i would take it in all grey if they would only make it.

I don't know why I have some kind of soft spot for TPM. The sith infiltrator sounds okay but, why didn't they use this opportunity to make something different from TPM *cough* Naboo Royal Starship *cough*. It doesn't have to be all chrome , heck i would take it in all grey if they would only make it.

Really, LEGO should've made the ROTS version for this year (to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of the film). Missed opportunity.

I don't mean to say this to create a lot of hoopla, but someone on another very popular Lego forum said that (and they got this from an "insider") the Hoth Echo Base UCS set was more of a codename and that the set was going to actually be an AT-AT of UCS size. It's probably not going to be like a 5000-6000 piece set (if true), I mean, the Sandcrawler was not minifig scale and it is considered UCS, so the AT-AT should not have to be made minifig scale either. I say this because I know a lot of people think a UCS AT-AT is not possible given that it'd cost too much to be made into minifig scale, but it does not have to be minifig scale to be great.

I wish I could find the link to the post though. In any case, a 3000 piece AT-AT would be cool (more pieces the better though).

Edited by Something_Awesome

I'm quite disappointed by another Sith Infiltrator. I haven't picked one up because they've never sparked my interest enough. The last one wasn't very well built, and here's to me hoping this one is actually decent. I don't think I'll be picking it up, unless the astromech is an exclusive. Then I'll get it.

We got one in 2007, another in 2011, and this rumored one in 2015. Seems pretty consistent to me.

I understand that, I have both of those. I just didn't feel the need for a 4th version of a ship that gets little screen time. TPM has got lots of Lego love, probably too much a few more RoTS sets would be nice some time or perhaps another bounty hunter pursuit would've been nice..