Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Thanks for the link!

I'll probably update one of my newer Threepio's with those legs, possibly the one from my Ewok Village. I actually really like the new antlers on Artoo. While they're fairly simple this time around I do like them a lot more than I originally thought I would. It's nice to see the return of the red bag, it's my favorite out of all the (2?) colors.

WOW! That Final Duel set is AMAZING! :wub:

Plus, it seems that every fig has at least one new thing: Vader has his helmet, Luke has new torso printing, and Sheev has new face prints! This is the perfect set!

Thank heavens, a cheap way to get those 3PO legs!

But I can't justify buying the Final Duel. LEGO to me, still haven't perfected scene sets as they have with their ships.

It's quite annoying that Lego is still using that God awful hairpiece that Luke has and why his lightsaber is blue??Any way no more complaining this set is fantastic!!!

Edited by LOTR34

Slowly, but surely, we're getting to see the pics of the new sets! If that Final Duel set is really what it looks like, I am for sure getting it! I anxiously wait to see the pictures of Shuttle Tydirium, Flash Speeder and Imperial Assault Carrier!

Still no pics of the Tydirium?

Not yet, I don't think. But I'm sure we'll be informed when they come out. I myself cannot wait until they're released. Keep checking this topic and maybe Hothbricks (because they're releasing all of these good things) and other websites like that, and I'm sure the pics will come out soon.

Final Duel looks pretty good, so I'll probably pick that up. It'd be nice to see some other looks at Vaders new helmet, though. It's good that there's a cheaper way to get C-3PO's printed legs, but I feel like they're totally misused on Santa-3PO. Reinder R2 made me laugh, though. :grin:

Damn. The final duel looked really good in the box art pics...but seeing the actual set, all that enthusiasm has evaporated. I can't justify $70/£70 for that.

I'm continually annoyed we don't get some more love shown by lego to the royal guards. How about some good printing and more accurate robes? The judge robes from the CMF might be a start.

Edited by TheBrickHitHouse

Damn. The final duel looked really good in the box art pics...but seeing the actual set, all that enthusiasm has evaporated. I can't justify $70/£70 for that.

I'm continually annoyed we don't get some more love shown by lego to the royal guards. How about some good printing and more accurate robes? The judge robes from the CMF might be a start.

I do agree. It seems to me that the Royal Guards are NO different from the Imperial Gunner Battle Pack set, and very little changed from the original variants. Before the pics came out, there was news of them having new robes. What happened to that? And I really like the Royal Guards, too, so when will they look nicer? Although I think the set looks rather nice, it won't be the first I'm getting. Vader and Luke will be the only new prints/morphs. The Emperor already was in the "Star Wars Villains" or something like that book, and the Royal Guards are in the Gunner Battle Pack thing.

Edited by James Wellington

Could the Minifigure in the character encyclopedia be Tion Medon? The guy who welcomed Obi-Wan on Utapau? Just a guess.

And I don't need the action figures, so I'll save some money for Tydirium and Final Duel

Final Duel looks absolutely incredible! The windows are designed better than I expected, I love the shaft and the throne, and between new Vader and flap-up Luke, this will be a definite buy.

So far, it looks like the only sets I'll buy for the winter are T-16 and Shadow Troops. Not only do the other sets seem like a waste, but I'll also need to save up for Tyderium, Final Duel, and all the TFA sets.

I was also wondering if the encyclopedia character might be from Kamino.

I don't think so. The neck is too short. I would like to see lama su though...

Picture of the Final Duel set: :wub:

75093-death-star-final-duel-600x609.jpg

http://www.hothbricks.com/

I like this set but the placement of the door seems weird to me.

I know it's in the correct location but I'll probably move it off to the side or not use it at all.

Does anyone know how much it will cost in the USA?

Actually they said same price point as Palpatine's Arrest witch was 89.99$ in the US and 120$ in Canada.

Way too expensive for that big of a build and 5 minifigs and only a half new.

Guess I'll just buy tons of BP and wait 1 or 2 year for price reduction....May the fourth can only come so fast!

I like this set but the placement of the door seems weird to me.

I know it's in the correct location but I'll probably move it off to the side or not use it at all.

Does anyone know how much it will cost in the USA?

"Same price point as Palpatine's Arrest"

Edited by duboismerci

Actually they said same price point as Palpatine's Arrest witch was 89.99$ in the US and 120$ in Canada.

Way too expensive for that big of a build and 5 minifigs and only a half new.

Guess I'll just buy tons of BP and wait 1 or 2 year for price reduction....May the fourth can only come so fast!

"Same price point as Palpatine's Arrest"

Hoth bricks is showing the price as £69.99, which was the original rumor price. The euro price is €89.99.

I see some good things in that final duel set! those windows are just great, the new luke is cool, and also it seems the shaft is printed/stickered! :sweet:

The new vader helmet does look ugly from that angle though.

Could anyone tell me if that Palpatine fig is the same as in the book?

Love the Santa 3PO, though I'll probably just display him without his beard. I have last year's Santa Clone wearing his helmet with the Santa hat in my spare parts bag. Maybe I'll stick the hat and beard on Lobot to be cute.

Wish I knew what the rest of the AC is going to be. I don't buy many Star Wars sets during the year, and the Calendar is a great way to get some army builders. Anyone know what minifigs it includes?

Could anyone tell me if that Palpatine fig is the same as in the book?

The torso and legs are the same, but the head's a new print.