Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Hi, I wonder if the colour of the 75079 shadow troopers is of gun metal? Does this tamiya spray match with the existing colour?

ztempqJxAKc_zps40fd4d8b.jpg

the color is pearl dark gray

like this one

Hey Guys, is there anybody who knows something about “Star Wars Wolf” ? New cartoon series OR something else? Thx

Wolf is nothing, a placeholder name for sets.

'Tis a mystery what the codename means though...

Judging by the micro fighters, we should be getting a Millennium Falcon, Tie Fighter, and ARC-170 in the near future. I'm thinking the ARC-170 will be a winter set, while the Falcon and Tie will be episode 7 versions and will be released during the summer.

Edited by CoffeeGuy

Judging by the micro fighters, we should be getting a Millennium Falcon, Tie Fighter, and ARC-170 in the near future. I'm thinking the ARC-170 will be a winter set, while the Falcon and Tie will be episode 7 versions and will be released during the summer.

Interesting idea. While I'm not so sure about your logic, I wouldn't mind a new ARC-170. I've always liked that design, and for some reason never picked it up in the past. Like, I FINALLY bought my first Lego X-Wing with the last set release.

I think the microfighter selection is less a prediction for whay we may get and just a quick brush across most of the saga as a whole.

I'll bet that one of the 'wolf' sets has Sabine with helmet.

Ca$hin' now with a set that has Sabine without her helmet....and in the next couple of months an image leaks that p***** off many collectors...

Also, regarding the Hoth set: any chance Lego is pulling a 'Blue Harvest'? Leaking info that a Hoth set is coming out and then.....surprise! Fooled ya: it's a new Cloud City/new Death Star!

(I don't know if Lego has ever done something like this?)

Cloud City? We can hope.

But i don't think it's in Lego's nature to leak fake information. I'd say it's part of Abrams no spoilers policy, except the sets in question aren't from TFA. Has Lego ever leaked false information before? I remember once it was claimed in the winter 2011 set list that we'd get a red y-wing bomber and Yoda's hut, but I think those sets were cancelled before release.

Wolf is nothing, a placeholder name for sets.

'Tis a mystery what the codename means though...

Dave Filoni, the executive producer of the series, supposedly likes wolfes and everything related to them http://www.scifinow....Dave-Filoni.jpg this picture says it all. Commander Wolfe, Plo-Koons (another charakter that he likes) Wolfpack troopers are his favorites from the Clone Wars series, so its most likely that he chose "Wolf" as a code-name for the sets representing the Rebels cartoon.

Edited by Daimar

He also intiates a member into his "wolfpack" every year. There are 5 or so, perhaps it has another meaning, personally I think it is a placeholder.

Was watching ROTJ at the weekend and considered what a great set the 75093 Final Dual could be if they do it justice. New Luke (with tunic) new Emperor (as per DK book) new Darth (with kind face underneath the mask and new 2 part helmet) plus a couple of Royal Guards.

They could create the whole of the top of the spire with the 4 viewing windows in a similar way to the 'Palpatine's Arrest' scene.

Was watching ROTJ at the weekend and considered what a great set the 75093 Final Dual could be if they do it justice. New Luke (with tunic) new Emperor (as per DK book) new Darth (with kind face underneath the mask and new 2 part helmet) plus a couple of Royal Guards.

They could create the whole of the top of the spire with the 4 viewing windows in a similar way to the 'Palpatine's Arrest' scene.

I'm just hoping for the emperor's chair sitting in front of the window. Though technically the royal guard was dismissed when Luke arrived it would be nice to get a couple more.

Perhaps the emporer will come with the lightning piece as well.

Edited by Darth Punk

I think the expensive set of 2015 summer wave is the one seen in Rebels:

Star-Wars-Rebels-45.JPG

I would love it!!! Think the figurines will be : Inquisitor, agent Callus and a bunch of stormtroopers...

Edited by tonif430

I would love it!!! Think the figurines will be : Inquisitor, agent Callus and a bunch of stormtroopers...

I feel like we should get some new figures. We already have Kallus and the Inquisitor. Maybe one of them would be fine, but we need some new figures to make this set really awesome.

EDIT: I just found this bit of info about the New York Toy Fair

http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2015/01/the-force-awakens-toys-will-not-be.html

No Force Awakens stuff. Even though this is exclusively geared towards the Hasbro toys, I bet that this will affect LEGO as well. Just as long as we get to see the new Vader, I'm happy.

Edited by Fives

Certainly not surprised by the lack of TFA merchandise at the winter toy fairs. Disney probably wants one more marketing cycle to emphasize Rebels, simply because the TFA stuff will sell itself come next Winter.

There is a Hasbro toy list doing the rounds. Doesn't mention too much that we don't already know but there is a few intriguing items such as the Star Wars Episode 7 Darth Vader Voice Changer, does this mean Vader will be in the new film as maybe a flashback?

There is a Hasbro toy list doing the rounds. Doesn't mention too much that we don't already know but there is a few intriguing items such as the Star Wars Episode 7 Darth Vader Voice Changer, does this mean Vader will be in the new film as maybe a flashback?

It has been rumored for a while that we will have a flashback of him at some point in the movie that will depict him commanding and therefrom acknowledging the existence of the inquisitors in the OT era

Could be, although wasn't there a report that James Earl Jones won't be in Episode VII?

Could be, although wasn't there a report that James Earl Jones won't be in Episode VII?

Well, voice synthesizer technology has been evolving ever since, we might not need him for a less than a minute cameo

It has been rumored for a while that we will have a flashback of him at some point in the movie that will depict him commanding and therefrom acknowledging the existence of the inquisitors in the OT era

...or the arrival of a new film is reason enough to repackage the existing Vader voice changer, in the Episode 7 packaging that will likely dominate most of the toy line (aside from Rebels, perhaps; TFA figures will likely dominate both the 3.75" scale--'Saga Legends/Mission Series' as well as Black Series--and the 6" scale for the better part of a year)

Just found this list / references on pricevortex.com :

75091 Flash Speeder

75092 Naboo Starfighter

75093 Death Star Final Duel

75094 Imperial Shuttle Tyridium

75099 to 75105 Unknown Sets

75106 Imperia Assault Carrier

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Edited by peffour

Just found this list / references on pricevortex.com :

75091 Flash Speeder new.png - - - - - - - 75092 Naboo Starfighter new.png - - - - - - - 75093 Death Star Final Duel new.png - - - - - - - 75094 Imperial Shuttle Tyridium new.png - - - - - - - 75099 Star Wars Unknown Set new.png - - - - - - - 75100 Star Wars Unknown Set new.png - - - - - - - 75101 Star Wars Unknown Set new.png - - - - - - - 75102 Star Wars Unknown Set new.png - - - - - - - 75103 Star Wars Unknown Set new.png - - - - - - - 75104 Star Wars Unknown Set new.png - - - - - - - 75105 Star Wars Unknown Set new.png - - - - - - 75106 Imperial Assault Carrier new.png

Yeah, it was posted a little while back. Thanks for the reminder though!