Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

@Dragonlego27 is looks like a $65 dollar set. Since the last Tie was around $55 and this looks to be a little larger.

Edited by CoffeeGuy

When do you think we'll get a full set list? Toy Fair isn't too far away, now......BTW do you think that maybe all the "Wolf" sets are TFA based? Maybe they're trying to be hidden until they're released.

Last year we got them 1st or 2nd week of january.

So it should be soon.

@Dragonlego27 is looks like a $65 dollar set. Since the last Tie was around $55 and this looks to be a little larger.

I'd say $90 as it looks more Fury Class Interceptor size to me.

Thanks guys, I was wondering due to whether it can fit more than one person in the cockpit or not (something no other Tie has ever done, I think). I guess the price will depend on whether lego make it smaller in scale ($65, CoffeeGuy's estimate) or to the same, or slightly smaller in scale, to the film ($90, NovaSentinel's estimate).

Edited by Dragonlego27

I just browsed thru the online 2015 catalog and noticed, that Anakins custom starfighter is on the same page (103), same panel, as the jedi scout fighter, could it be that it will appear in the yoda chronicles series?

The product description for Anakin's starfighter as good as states that it's based on the micro series. That's definitely what it's from, no doubt, not Yoda Chronicles.

Has anyone seen the AT-DP polybag on Shop at Home? I'm planning on ordering some January sets soon and it's not showing up in my bag. I looked on the main page for the Shop, but it didn't say anything about it.

When do you think we'll get a full set list? Toy Fair isn't too far away, now......BTW do you think that maybe all the "Wolf" sets are TFA based? Maybe they're trying to be hidden until they're released.

What was the deal with Rebels sets last year? Were they listed under anything else last year?

No, I seriously doubt we would see sets that soon. We probably will not be seeing any pics of TFA sets until late summer/ early fall.

I doubt that the wolf sets are TFA baced. This is because there are wolf sets in both rebels and systom lists. I think that they are just sets that we don't know about yet.

So this still leaves room for a Nexu!

I'll bet that one of the 'wolf' sets has Sabine with helmet.

Ca$hin' now with a set that has Sabine without her helmet....and in the next couple of months an image leaks that p***** off many collectors...

Also, regarding the Hoth set: any chance Lego is pulling a 'Blue Harvest'? Leaking info that a Hoth set is coming out and then.....surprise! Fooled ya: it's a new Cloud City/new Death Star!

(I don't know if Lego has ever done something like this?)

there is no way the wolf sets are based off rebels. the leaker specified and said that the wolf sets were not Rebels.

original post:

Classic  

75091 Flash Speeder™

75092 Naboo Starfighter™

75093 Death Star™ Final Duel

75094 Imperial Shuttle Tydirium™

75099 Star Wars Wolf 1

75102 Star Wars Wolf 4

75103 Star Wars Wolf 5

75104 Star Wars Wolf 6

75105 Star Wars Wolf 7

75106 Imperial Assault Carrier™

Rebels  

75100 Star Wars Wolf 2

75101 Star Wars Wolf 3

Looking at this post it seems to me that 2 wolf sets are from Rebels.

Has anyone seen any information on the UCS Tie with regards to the piece count? Based on the different MOC's I have seen (if they chose to base their design off of them) this could be a very affordable set!!!

Also, regarding the Hoth set: any chance Lego is pulling a 'Blue Harvest'? Leaking info that a Hoth set is coming out and then.....surprise! Fooled ya: it's a new Cloud City/new Death Star!

(I don't know if Lego has ever done something like this?)

Not to my knowledge. It just doesn't sound like something they would do to be honest. Unless the whole exclusives leak was a purposeful leak and the parts leak (21-B, Han Hoth head) was also planted. That seems like a lot of trouble...

original post:

Looking at this post it seems to me that 2 wolf sets are from Rebels.

And no mention of TFA. A couple of cloud city sets would be great.

There are also no Felucia sets if I'm correct. This planet is briefly seen in Episode III (death of Aayla Secura)

In a way there is 1 Kamino set (from a certain point of view :wink: ): Jango Fett's Slave I is seen on Kamino.

I think there are technically a few TCW "Felucia" sets. The 501st was extensively on Felucia during the series. I just don't think any of them are specifically named as such, or show the landscape. Just as an example isn't the first real appearance of the Republic Attack Shuttle delivering Ashoka to Felucia?

I think there are technically a few TCW "Felucia" sets. The 501st was extensively on Felucia during the series. I just don't think any of them are specifically named as such, or show the landscape. Just as an example isn't the first real appearance of the Republic Attack Shuttle delivering Ashoka to Felucia?

Ashoka was delivered on christophsis, but I think the Turbo Tank was from Felucia. If there was a Felucia set, it wouldn't be remarkable. Mostly it would just be walkers, and maybe some landscape. A lot of Clone Wars planets are kinda under represented, but I don't think they would consist of anything interesting.

I really hope that Echo Base will contain AT-ST. I need a new one. AND a new Boga would be nice too, maybe with the Flash speeder (fingercrossed)

Someone could tell me which Toy fair is the first? Nürnberg ?

Edited by nrg

I really hope that Echo Base will contain AT-ST. I need a new one. AND a new Boga would be nice too, maybe with the Flash speeder (fingercrossed)

Someone could tell me which Toy fair is the first? Nürnberg ?

Using a quick google search, it appears out of London, Nürnberg and New York: London is first, running from January 20-22. Nürnberg comes in second, running from January 28 to February 2. New York is last, running from February 14-17.

Using a quick google search, it appears out of London, Nürnberg and New York: London is first, running from January 20-22. Nürnberg comes in second, running from January 28 to February 2. New York is last, running from February 14-17.

IIRC London doesn't allow photos so we'll most likely get some descriptions from there. Based on what we've been seeing the past few years, Nuremberg will give us some photos and videos, then we'll get to see more detailed photos at New York.

Edited by Lockon Stratos