Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

This seems possible since Boba Fett is getting his own movie after episode VII comes out. However if you look at the bottom in the blue area it says, "As seen in Episode V," so there's a possibility of this ship being released with the Rebel's packaging despite the fact that it doesn't relate to the show.

What Darth Mallet (quote below) says is exactly what I mean: the Hasbro dudes say that if a box carries the Rebels logo....it's in the show.

Also, a Boba Fett spinoff movie is likely....but still not officially confirmed.

The Hasbro guys said in the video that the rebels colouring of the box etc will be used for toys from the original movies, however they did say that if it has Rebels underneath then it's from Rebels. This is to avoid confusion and mis-selling etc. the strange thing is that the Slave 1 isn't in the Rebels visual guide.

This could mean nothing. In 'Indiana Jones: the Ultimate Guide' (a book that was released just before 'Crystal Skull') there was incorrect information regarding the history of Mutt. In the movie it's revealed he's Indy's son, but in the book it is stated he's the son of someone else (forgot the name).

Maybe they didn't put Slave I in the book to keep it kind of spoiler free?

In a few months we'll know.......

Will this Slave I be a UCS? I faintly remember someone saying in the 2014 Rumour and discussion topic there will be a UCS version.

As there is still no confirmed picture we won't know whether it's a Rebels or SW.

I'm leaning towards no Fett in the show, at least in season 1, tho the Hasbro set doesn't fill me with much hope in that regard. Filoni & Kinberg said they don't want to make the galaxy too small by having too many familiar faces all meeting the main characters; with R2 & 3PO presumably in the pilot, perhaps with Bail and/or Captain Antilles, that's already enough for awhile (and I'm still predicting a bit of teenage romantic tension or hostility between Ezra and Leia at SOME point). Even if bounty hunters are called in to go after Kanan's crew, there are probably tens of thousands (or, more likely, millions) of bounty hunters in the galaxy, so no reason we need to see any familiar ones anytime soon.

If UCS Slave I happens, it'll be EpV-based, not Rebels. The first UCS Rebels ship we'll ever see, if any, will be the Ghost or the Inquisitor's TIE, but I expect those will never be more than longshots with so many movie ships they can still make, and more coming in the sequels.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Boba Fett in Rebels. Perhaps in a secondary story line or someone who occasionally crosses paths with the main characters.

He is a popular character, evidenced by possibly getting his own movie, who ties PT and OT together. While some would be drawn into rebels by r2 and c3po, I think Boba would have a greater appeal. Particularly to those who are big OT fans.

I do agree that a ucs slave 1 wouldn't be based on rebels since he is not a main character. Though that doesn't mean it's not the same ship we would see if he were in rebels. Which would be a big bonus for TLG to feature such a ship.

Does anybody happen to know how well the earlier SWTOR sets sold,

and if we've got a chance of seeing any more in the near future?

We won't be seeing any more Old Republic sets. Licensees are putting a hold on any 'Legends' material for the foreseeable future.

Does anybody happen to know how well the earlier SWTOR sets sold,

and if we've got a chance of seeing any more in the near future?

It's a real shame too because the TOR theme had some of my favorite sets including the splendidly malicious Sith Fury.

We won't be seeing any more Old Republic sets. Licensees are putting a hold on any 'Legends' material for the foreseeable future.

<sigh> ...and in a couple years when asked about more Legends sets (or even Hasbro figures) some LFL/Disney rep--or a Lego or Hasbro rep at the behest of LFL--will say "no" to seeing more Legends material because "it's not popular anymore" or "isn't profitable for the licensees" despite the lack of profit and popularity simply being an internal moratorium on the subject matter. :hmpf_bad:

Might also be because they simply didn't sell that well. TOR kind of failed and became just another MMO in a large crowd of MMOs.

Might also be because they simply didn't sell that well. TOR kind of failed and became just another MMO in a large crowd of MMOs.

What would you want it to become? Another WoW thats impossible seeing how badly they optimized it and how badly they took action with servers and balancing......

TOR is 4th biggest MMO subs wise btw, only behind WoW Terra and Lineage if I remember correctly and 2/3 of those that are before him are there due to Asian markets......

I am currently playing it and having a blast and I was a long term WoW player (4,5 years)

The new released Star Wars video on youtube Lego Channel

14656866088_cd3707230e_z.jpg

seems to support a new Millennium Falcon and also a possible new AT-ST, especially since the new MTT was rumoured before release due to a similar video.

14656888020_efecedc217_z.jpg

Although from another video, the side of the MF looks very similar to the 10179, perhaps its not a new one after all.

Edited by Pointblank

http://flic.kr/p/okbgDJ

seems to support a new Millennium Falcon and also a possible new AT-ST, especially since the new MTT was rumoured before release due to a similar video.

If we based new sets on these videos then we should of got a bar tender in the Cantina set. Maybe the new Falcon will have disco lights...................

If we based new sets on these videos then we should of got a bar tender in the Cantina set. Maybe the new Falcon will have disco lights...................

The MTT was spot on from a similar video in the same episode series, and hence I am just sharing the possibility based on that.

No need to get all sarcastic and fiesty, hence I am posting in this thread, thank you very much.

That looks like the same AT-ST from 8038: The Battle of Endor.

14656866088_cd3707230e_z.jpg

14656888020_efecedc217_z.jpg

Although from another video, the side of the MF looks very similar to the 10179, perhaps its not a new one after all.

Thanks for sharing, this just made my morning! :)

The MTT was spot on from a similar video in the same episode series, and hence I am just sharing the possibility based on that.

No need to get all sarcastic and fiesty, hence I am posting in this thread, thank you very much.

Apologies if my post came across that way. It was supposed to read as being quite light hearted and funny.

The video also supports the possibility of 4-LOM and also the Slave 1 rumors, as the ship can be seen leaving Mos Eisley at the beginning of episode eight. By the way, when do we usually start hearing rumors of the winter wave sets?

looks very similar to the 10179, perhaps its not a new one after all.

What was your first clue ? :-O

Thanks for sharing this video, I'm looking forward to the upcoming pictures of the sets.

If I'm not wrong. (Please correct me if I am). We should start seeing pictures towards the end of the month or Octobor.

Note that confidential stamped pictures come out

first and may not be the correct versions of the set that we will see in stores on January.

That looks like the same AT-ST from 8038: The Battle of Endor.

Yeah, upon closer examination, yes it is :)

Apologies if my post came across that way. It was supposed to read as being quite light hearted and funny.

No worries, no offense taken :)

I suppose a new AT-ST would made sense. We haven't gotten one since 2009, and those videos tend to bear fruit. TLG is also going back to more OT sets, so this rumor has that going for it.

That's what these are for:

:wink::laugh::tongue::innocent::innocent2:

I suppose a new AT-ST would made sense. We haven't gotten one since 2009, and those videos tend to bear fruit. TLG is also going back to more OT sets, so this rumor has that going for it.

Don't save up your money for next year if you'd want an AT-ST; the AT-DP will likely be announced as one of the 2015 sets, not leaving a lot of space for a second chicken walker (I reckon)

Edited by HJR-Holland

THE RUMOR LIST

Microfighters

• 75072 ARC-170 Starfighter™
  • 75073 Vulture Droid™
  • 75074 Snowspeeder™
  • 75075 AT-AT™
  • 75076 Republic Gunship™
  • 75077 Homing Spider Droid™

Normal scale sets

• 75089 Geonosis Troopers™
  • 75079 Shadow Troopers