Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Did anybody else's TRU have the AT-DP sitting out? I got one back in January at the Lego Store, but I saw them sitting out at TRU for $4.99 and got a few extra.

Oh, and don't forget--free mini Poe's X-Wing at TRU next Saturday the 14th.

Went to Tos R Us today, and apparently all 200 of the C3P0 polybags were sold already. Pretty bummed.

Great!

Now go post it in the media section rather than the rumours thread trying to gain 'first post' points...

I'm sorry, I posted it here because I thought it was the first time flanetroopers from the fo Transporter set in film footage. Obviously I was mistaken and will refrain from doing so in future.

On another note, does anyone know if there's a danger of January sets being discontinued in the next couple of months? I heard that the Inquisitors tie in particular might start becoming less widely available, is that possible when it's been on the line for less than a year?

I'm sorry, I posted it here because I thought it was the first time flanetroopers from the fo Transporter set in film footage. Obviously I was mistaken and will refrain from doing so in future.

On another note, does anyone know if there's a danger of January sets being discontinued in the next couple of months? I heard that the Inquisitors tie in particular might start becoming less widely available, is that possible when it's been on the line for less than a year?

Lego retires sets after they've been out for 2 years, so no, it won't be retired yet

Lego retires sets after they've been out for 2 years, so no, it won't be retired yet

Although that's a general rule of thumb it's not always the case, especially exclusives. The B-wing got retired after a year and Milano space ship is also on its way out and it hasn't been 2 years yet

It's actually a year-and-a-half of availability with "normal" sets. Exclusives are primarily 2 years unless they are strong sellers (Modular Buildings).

There are some sets that are excluded from this rule, especially the smaller sets as supply can often be greater than demand (many of last year's smaller Star Wars sets from January are still available).

Is the C-3PO thing over? I hope to go tomorrow and get one or two. I hope they just let me buy it on its own, I don't wanna be forced to get something. Wouldn't mind some of the ultrabuilds I guess.

Is the C-3PO thing over? I hope to go tomorrow and get one or two. I hope they just let me buy it on its own, I don't wanna be forced to get something. Wouldn't mind some of the ultrabuilds I guess.

I think it ends tomorrow. That's exactly what I was planning on doing. I hope they didn't sell all of them at my store, and have a few extras they're willing to sell me for $5. The same thing happened for rocket raccoon in my store, so let's see if it happens.

The Threepio giveaway is actually supposed to last through 11/21.

2IHXQAY.png

Really? I hope not. By then they'll all be gone. I'm still worried they're all gone near me already. . .

2IHXQAY.png

Really? I hope not. By then they'll all be gone. I'm still worried they're all gone near me already. . .

Always worth ringing them up to check.

Good news! Well, for me.

The cashier guy let me buy 2 on their own. He didn't really seem to care, but he also mentioned that the spending amount to get them was $75. . .

Oh well, I got them and I am happy! :grin:

Weird, my TRU had blazoned the entire shelf with the $40 spend requirement... It's on the TRU website as $40, too. They did say that they keep getting more in, so that's good news if anyone is still needing one.

Speaking of retiring sets, how much time is left for the UCS Slave I? Will it still be available in March?

Rumors say the Ewok village could retire around June. I guess the Slave one won't retire this year?

Speaking of retiring sets, how much time is left for the UCS Slave I? Will it still be available in March?

Bought the Millenium Falcon on Force Friday and the sides on my Rey and Finn minifigs are cracked. I have never had this bad of a quality issue with Lego. Has anyone else had this specific problem with these sets?

Edited by jhaelego