Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

If you happen to find a TRU that will accidently sell them to you individually or put them on a display endcap or something, probably not. I was lucky enough to find a cashier that didn't know the Marvel Rocket Polybag was a promo and they sold me four copies.

Just a bit of a joke rant. I'm not desperate for a load of troops, but I might have gotten a couple of packs if they were plain.

Wow! I love that Finn polybag. I'm definitely going to get it no matter what. I know anyone can make it, but seeing it in the polybag with the sand all over it is awesome. May the 4th promotion? I think so. What's up with that code?

Edited by amazingbricks

That Finn polybag is excellent :thumbup: I suspect it may be one of those "Spend over 50(insert currency) and get this free polybag" That X-Wing set is also very good.

Could be a pre-order bonus for an unannounced Star Wars game. It's been four years since the last one, so a new game next year makes sense.

Could be a pre-order bonus for an unannounced Star Wars game. It's been four years since the last one, so a new game next year makes sense.

Lego Star Wars IV

Just got red arm C-3PO polibag and I love it! Great job on Legos part making highly detailed minifigure like this. Shame they rarely come out in regular sets.

Some new polybags for you all! http://brickset.com/article/17398

Hi long time lurker, first time poster.

There is a Daily mail Lego give away happening on Saturday November the 14th and although i don't know what it is I do know it's Star Wars related, so might be the X-wing

Edited by Winkerbean

Just got red arm C-3PO polibag and I love it! Great job on Legos part making highly detailed minifigure like this. Shame they rarely come out in regular sets.

I don't think that's a shame at all. Sometimes highly detailed mini figures can be great, but sometimes it's not. Luke that comes with the Mos Eisley Cantina set from last year is a example of how highly detailing printings can make a minifigure been worse. I think TLC is playing safe with highly detailed minifigures, because sometimes adding a highly detailed minifigures in a set won't make the set to been ever better, just like Luke from the Cantina set from last year.

Did anyone see Duracell's TFA commercial? I think it's the first time we've seen Kylo's shuttle in daylight. If you ask me, LEGO got it right and DBG is the perfect color for the ship. The cockpit window should've trans-red though.

Here's the vid:

fQowF8e.png?1

Did anyone see Duracell's TFA commercial? I think it's the first time we've seen Kylo's shuttle in daylight. If you ask me, LEGO got it right and DBG is the perfect color for the ship. The cockpit window should've trans-red though.

Here's the vid:

That commercial probably spoiled a giant part of the movie, hahaha

That commercial probably spoiled a giant part of the movie, hahaha

I thought so too, but you can see the words "fantasy sequence" bottom-center ;)

Edited by bountybossk

...If you ask me, LEGO got it right and DBG is the perfect color for the ship. The cockpit window should've trans-red though...

Thanks for the YT link, good views of the shuttle.

I'm thinking it's yet another dilemma similar to the original X-wing, snow speeder, etc... Is it white? Is it light gray? Or is it kinda dirty? The toy makers were certainly all over the map with this ship, but I'm leaning toward 'black from the factory, but dirty.'

The cockpit window should've trans-red though.

*snip*

Judging the scale by what we've seen so far, the red stripe at the front is too narrow to be a wind-shield.

Well, I got my free 3PO. Buying the Advent Calendar at TRU gets you just over the $40 purchase limit. I should say that I have one of the more incompetent TRUs out there--they rang up my purchase and said I'd get the 3PO at customer service. However, the service desk said that 3PO had to be rung up with the purchase, so they had to refund my order and then re-ring it with the freebie...and they couldn't do that right away because a refund can't be done until 10 minutes after purchase. Grrrr.

All that for a 3 piece freebie. I hope getting that Finn figure isn't this hard.

I should say that I have one of the more incompetent TRUs out there--they rang up my purchase and said I'd get the 3PO at customer service. However, the service desk said that 3PO had to be rung up with the purchase, so they had to refund my order and then re-ring it with the freebie...and they couldn't do that right away because a refund can't be done until 10 minutes after purchase. Grrrr.

That's about par for the course when it comes to TRUs incompetence sadly, you don't want to gaze into the depths to which it can reach. *shudders*

Edited by BrickTamland

Well, I got my free 3PO. Buying the Advent Calendar at TRU gets you just over the $40 purchase limit. I should say that I have one of the more incompetent TRUs out there--they rang up my purchase and said I'd get the 3PO at customer service. However, the service desk said that 3PO had to be rung up with the purchase, so they had to refund my order and then re-ring it with the freebie...and they couldn't do that right away because a refund can't be done until 10 minutes after purchase. Grrrr.

All that for a 3 piece freebie. I hope getting that Finn figure isn't this hard.

That's about par for the course when it comes to TRUs incompetence sadly, you don't want to gaze into the depths to which it can reach. *shudders*

Toys r us was supposed to give me a dollar for everytime they screwed up, they would owe me a lot of money

Got my TRU C-3PO yesterday by purchasing the SW Advent Calendar. Unfortunately, whoever packed the box of polybags squished everyone into the box in weird shapes. Mine had a lot of crinkle to the bag and I was almost worried the figure could have been damaged.