Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Glad I sold my old Falcon as if, hypothetically, a new Falcon was released I might have ended up with two almost identical sets.

Perhaps this, hypothetical, Falcon would still have some nice tweaks - such as having the large central covering panel slide back rather than awkwardly lift up (but not stay in place). And perhaps the gun turret would also have a hatch that lifted, rather than needing to be removed.

If that were so, at least we'd have an improved Falcon, if not perhaps the comprehensive redesign that we ususally get, and probably could have benefitted from.

Judging from the back of the box, the turret seems to hinge up!

According to Groove Bricks the C-3PO polybag will be available in November...

http://www.groovebricks.com/lego-late-2015-polybags-list-star-wars-episode-7-minifigs-and-more/

Is that hypothetically in November if Lego were to make such a product about a potential movie that may or may not be made and shown potentially in cinemas sometime this year, if Disney were to be that way inclined?

I still (ALLEGEDLY) think that the hypothetical wings on a particular Lead Villain Vehicle will fold out, due to some arrows on the back of the box that I totally didn't see.

Does anyone else hypothetically think that this is possible?

I still (ALLEGEDLY) think that the hypothetical wings on a particular Lead Villain Vehicle will fold out, due to some arrows on the back of the box that I totally didn't see.

Does anyone else hypothetically think that this is possible?

I highly doubt it. From what I've seen on the back of the box, the wings only fold in when in landing mode. I just can't see how that vehicle can spread its wings like in a trailer.

The colour of a certain vehicle which people were agrivated by is related to the name of the squadron that particular vehicle belongs to.

I highly doubt it. From what I've seen on the back of the box, the wings only fold in when in landing mode. I just can't see how that vehicle can spread its wings like in a trailer.

Like I said, perhaps a set of arrows indicates something a little more grand.

Hypothetically of course.

Any pictures of how the foldable wings at Kylo's shuttle works?

Like the one you linked to a moment ago and then quickly removed?...

Like I said, perhaps a set of arrows indicates something a little more grand.

Hypothetically of course.

Hypothetical arrows only show that the lower sections of the wings fold in for landing mode and that upper sections extend upwards. No arrow suggests that the entire wing tilts outward.

Edited by Vodnik

Yeah the wings definitely don't open like in the trailer. Just the bottom appendages do. I'm sure someone here will be crafty enough to mod it. It doesn't matter much to me. I really like that set and the minifig selection. It's just overpriced like the rest of the wave, but I'll probably wait till double VIP points to snag it. Did someone here say double VIP points should be in October?

Hypothetical arrows only show that the lower sections of the wings fold in for landing mode and that upper sections extend upwards. No arrow suggests that the entire wing tilts outward.

Yes,like that.

I removed the photo because TLC don't want us discussing about leaked pictures or information about TFA sets. (Read the posting rules at the first page)

Edited by ArmstrongYong

Judging from the back of the box, the turret seems to hinge up!

Where have we seen the back of the box for Ford's ship?

Eh,it's Han Solo's ship actually......

I know, but with the Disney embargo, I'm choosing my words wisely :laugh:

Yeah the wings definitely don't open like in the trailer. Just the bottom appendages do. I'm sure someone here will be crafty enough to mod it. It doesn't matter much to me. I really like that set and the minifig selection. It's just overpriced like the rest of the wave, but I'll probably wait till double VIP points to snag it. Did someone here say double VIP points should be in October?

It's my favorite set and number one purchase on Force Friday. It comes with a good selection of Kylo's crew: officer, two ground crew/tech and the right hand Stormtrooper seen by his side from EW pic. I love shuttles and this is a great evolution of the lambda class design. The three compartments are fun and cannot wait to see if modding the interior is necessary. Has the ramp like Tydirium, the front cabin and a rear hatch that has some other features. Only concern with this set is that the engines are red when they should really be orange but that's minor.

Side note 3po looks really good but why is his hand brown?

Hypothetically, if one were to simply zoom in on the picture and look closely, one might see a third set of arrows, indicating another stage to the alleged wing functions.

I'm not hypothetically crazy, just allegedly optimistic.

Edited by Nokturn

Side note C-3P0 looks really good but why is his hand brown?

The arm is dark red in colour actually.

Edited by ArmstrongYong

Hypothetically, if one were to simply zoom in on the picture and look closely, one might see a third set of arrows, indicating another stage to the alleged wing functions.

I'm not hypothetically crazy, just allegedly optimistic.

Hypothetically, I could have seen the back of the box for this alleged lead villain vehicle in person, and I may be confirming that the third set of arrows do not pertain to a certain wing function that we may or may not have witnessed in a two minute preview for a film with an impending release.

Possibly.

Are we allowed to discuss the new advent calendar?

Yes!

And you don't have to write "hypotechlially-isch" in every sentence. Go and look at the picture elsewhere, then come back and discussi it without using the official name & number. Definition of hypocrite behavior? You bet!

And you don't have to write "hypotechlially-isch" in every sentence. Go and look at the picture elsewhere, then come back and discussi it without using the official name & number. Definition of hypocrite behavior? You bet!

To be fair, the embargo sounded a lot more strict than that.

You made it sound like we would be banned if we had even acknowledged that the sets exist.

People were just trying to choose their words carefully, I suppose.

Either way, this thread kinda feels pointless at the moment, and that's because the embargo lifts on the day

that the sets are released. What is hype?

I'm still hoping that the wings fold out, and if they don't, I'll be the one to come up with a modification to fix that.

The shuttle that we see in the second teaser looks a lot more grandiose and menacing with its' wings folded out, IMO.

Edited by Nokturn

The arm is dark red in colour actually.

The arm is dark red but the hand looks reddish brown in the image. Unless it's just lighting possibly?

The arm is dark red but the hand looks reddish brown in the image. Unless it's just lighting possibly?

it does look like it's a slightly different colour from the arm but the lighting of the shot also doesn't make it clear if it's chrome gold or pearly gold.

The printing looks great on it so I don't mind what the arm looks like as long as it's chrome. Might need to pick up one of those chrome gold keyring minifigures to switch the arm out on it.

Edited by Robianco