Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

I find peculiar this advant calendar's box doesn't show anything related to The Force Awakens as the movie will be released just a week before christmas.

No reason for an advent calendar to have things from a movie nobody knows anything real about. Advent calendar is a fun activity for kids, so it connects with the existing six movies. Maybe we'll get a Santa Kylo Ren in Dec. 2016 or something, but not before.

Personally I'm glad that there has been no leak of Kylo Ren. It means that TLG is successfully keeping SOMETHING secret enough that it will be a genuine surprise. It's, what, only six weeks untl the sets are released formally? Have some sense of anticipation people! It's getting like it's the beginning of November and you've already ripped the wrapping paper of your Xmas presents and told Mum and Dad that they need to do better next time! :hmpf_bad:

He fits in the 2011 version, but only on his own. I'm guessing the cockpit of this new Falcon may be different, because from what I can see in the image, Rey and Finn appear to be next to each other.

sd

I got the new Chewie to fit in the 2011 falcon with han, it just takes a little "force" but he fits nice.

Where are the pics of Echo base?!

There are none. There was a video on TLG's website that shows what we think is echo base, but that's it.

There are none. There was a video on TLG's website that shows what we think is echo base, but that's it.

I know. I'm impatient to get more details about the set.

FYI

Argos (catalogue store) in the UK are showing the 2015 SW Calendar as available, but they have none actually in stock (I hate when the list stuff, show it as available in store, but nobody actually has any stock!).

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4158178.htm

Checknow shows them as bein out of stock in every store. That fits with what I heard about them not being available til Oct/Nov.

I find it funny that Threepio has a red arm in the Advent set this year. ;)

I'm ashamed to admit, but I'm missing the reference.. :look:

In The Force Awakens, 3-P0 has a new red left arm. But its the Santa suit that makes both his arms red in the calendar, not because its a new TFA version of the fig.

C3PO has a red arm in The Force Awakens.

Also, although I'll look forward to seeing other TFA figures in January, I hope they'll leave some of the wave for Rebels sets: a new non-cw Ahsoka, the Inquisitors, Darth Vader...

I really hope there's a second reasonably priced set with Kylo Ren as well

Edit: oops, ninja'd by Fives!

Edited by Dragonlego27

Aha thanks! I haven't looked to much into TFA.

Patiently waiting for it to arrive in the cinema.

http://brickset.com/...098-1/{D2C-set}

RRP $249.99

Dimensions 58.2 x 48 x 9.1 cm (22.9 x 18.9 x 3.6 in)

Weight 2.96Kg (6.52 lb)

That's the Echo Base, I presume.

249.99$??? That will most likely be 299.99CAD, then! Gosh, I really hope TLG has something under their sleeve that we still haven't seen. I mean, as far as the video of the battle of Hoth has shown us, the new Echo Base isn't big enough to justify the price.

EDIT: Although, checking the measurements, 58 by 48 centimeters is really big.

EDIT2: Woops, those are the dimensions of the box :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Terrasher

Not been on here in a while guys so I don't know if this had been covered, but when are we going to get pictures of TFA sets?

Not been on here in a while guys so I don't know if this had been covered, but when are we going to get pictures of TFA sets?

We don't know at this point in time.

The secrecy surrounding these sets is pretty ridiculous, IMO.

I hope we get more leaks soon.

RRP $249.99            

Weight 2.96Kg (6.52 lb)

Thanks for sharing, the size and price sound promising, I just the hope the set consists of the echo base and nothing else, it would be a shame if Hal the set was jam packed with turrets and trenches and what not.

RRP $249.99

Weight 2.96Kg (6.52 lb)

The box size is the same as Ewok Village, rrp is the same and the weight is very similar. Assuming it is Echo base we can deduce the piece count is probably going to be very similar (around 1900) and I would assume a fairly high number of minifigs. Ewok village was a winner so I would not be surprised if the brief was "make another Ewok Village" but with snow, no trees and no Ewoks!

Edited by Markalus

I get the feeling the selection of minifigures won't be as big as the Ewok Village if we're getting both the Tauntaun and Wampa with it. Judging by the video and comparing what we got in the Ewok Village set I think we're likely to see:

Hoth Luke

Hoth Han

Major Derlin

Toryn Farr

Wes Janson

R2-A3

K-3PO

x2 Hoth Rebel Troopers

x2 Hoth Rebel Officers

x2 Snowtroopers

That would be four minifigures short of the village. It would be a shame if they couldn't fill those slots with Leia, Rieekan, 2-1B and Bacta Tank Luke, but their absense in the video clip leaves me the impression they won't be included. :cry_sad:

Thanks for sharing, the size and price sound promising, I just the hope the set consists of the echo base and nothing else, it would be a shame if Hal the set was jam packed with turrets and trenches and what not.

I don't mind turrets and trenches since they are a part of the base. Its things like the Snowspeeder and Wampa cave I'd rather be left out in favour for a complete Echo Base. But based on what we see in the video, the control room looks like a bit of an afterthought and the medical bay is completely absent.

I'm positive the figure in the video isn't Leia. She should have a light coloured vest, white gloves and the braided hairpiece seen on previous Hoth/Endor figures. Lego got it right with the 2011 minifigure - the only changes that needed to be made would have been using the Shuttle Tyderium face and possible leg printing.

sw346.jpg?1

The figure in the video has a darker coloured vest, no gloves and a simpler hairstyle in reddish brown - just like Toryn Farr. The only inaccuracy is the closed vest which should be open for both characters.

1fajr9.jpg

Here's the action figures for comparison:

w20sic.jpg