Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Some people seem to have missed my previous post, thus I'll repost that Vanity Fair picture:

5543ca9d801ffcbc36b341d3_vanity-fair-star-wars-06.jpg

This is pretty much undoubtedly the "Unkar henchman" for two reasons (even though the likeness isn't perfect): First off, the huge goggles and secondly, he's right next to Rey's Speeder :tongue:

I absolutely can't wait for the Kylo Ren minifig, but I'm curious to see what kind of headpiece he will get. I'm guessing their could be 3 options:

1. The standard hood: just a standard black hood with the mask printed on the minifig head. This is my least favorite option.

2. A new mould combining the mask and the hood: this would be my favorite option! It would look something like Antimatter's headpiece (image)

6104171.jpg

And there's a third option...

3. A new mould for the mask, no hood: I've found some images on eBay of Kylo Ren's helmet. TLG could've chosen for this option, but I think he looks way more bad *ss with his hood on.

Can't wait!

Thanks for the minifigure pictures - spectacular! Rey's hair piece is amazing!

Totally off-topic: Wow... I had an action figure of the character in your avatar when I was a kid (bought it at a flea market). I had no clue what the name of this character was, until just now. It's the first time in 15 year I've seen him/her. Would be awesome to get this Phantasm as a minifig!

Edited by bountybossk

Woah, I didn't know LEGO had that hood/mask combo piece. That would be brilliant.

Also, that zombie hair really is cool. I'll definitely need to grab one of those and see how it looks on Han.

The character from the Vanity Fair pictures looks nothing like the Unkar Henchman minifig. There was a grey costume of a character on Jakku who looks like the Unkar Henchman at the TFA exhibit at Celebration Anaheim next to BB-8, two Stormtroopers and another Jakku character. I can't post a link with the device I'm using, but you should be able to find a picture if you just search for pictures from the exhibit.

Edited by AnthonyP301

Their overallstyle is the same so they are definetley in the same crew. But its not the same costume.^

What new about polybags?

• 10/25 30274 LEGO Star Wars AT-DP
  • 11/1 30259 LEGO Elves Azari Magic Fire
  • 11/1 LEGO Star Wars Episode 7 C3PO
  • 11/8 30291 LEGO Ninjago Anacondrai Battle Mech
  • 11/15 30315 LEGO City Space Vehicle
  • 11/29 30312 LEGO City Demolition Driller
  • 12/6 LEGO SH Avengers Hulk
  • 12/13 LEGO SW Storm Trooper
  • 12/20 LEGO Christmas Tree

I wonder if he's going to be chrome gold... I sure do hope so.

No idea what the Stormtrooper could be now, though - maybe a commander or something like that.

Thats definitely the Unbar henchman all right. But I gotta say, LEGO didn't quite get it right. The torso and legs looks great, but the face print and the big grey hood look way off.

Also, I realized that the weird black helmet on that First Order crewman looks like a mix between the Imperial Navy Trooper helmet and the Death Star gunner helmet. And theres no way that that piece is still a prototype, as some of you have been hoping. Theres just no chance that LEGO hasn't finalized all the sets this close to release.

@AnthonyP301: You mean this guy?

<snip>

http://www.originalp...els-063-RSJ.jpg

Yeah, that and the other one are both pretty similar the the leaked minifig. They both have quite a better resemblance to the minifig than the Vanity Fair character.

I'd be excited about the SW polybags if they're real. Is there a source? I'd like to army-build the new basic troops and it's not easy with two of each for $90. I'm hoping the C-3PO will have the same head, right arm, and maybe legs (I'm not sure if he still has the silver leg) and a torso without the sand and restraining bolt. The left arm should be double moulded so it's gold in the short-sleeved area and red on the rest. It would look much better being moulded so it can still have gold than just printing it on or even having the whole arm red.

By the way [off-topic], does the C-3PO figure from the Escape Pod and Ewok Village have torso printing that matches the figure from the Sandcrawler? Like if the newer one has the same just with the sand and restraining bolt added.

It seems that Captain Phasma minifigure we saw earlier was just a prototype! New image suggests her minifigure will indeed be chrome. The worst thing about her is that she wI'll have just blank black minifigure head, which is a shame , and suggests we won't see her unmasked in the movie.

The worst thing about her is that she wI'll have just blank black minifigure head, which is a shame , and suggests we won't see her unmasked in the movie.

I don't think that's the worst thing. After all, you never saw characters like, the Stormtroopers or Boba Fett unmask in the Original Trilogy films. Speaking of which, Boba Fett didn't originally come with a face print, it was just a black head. So if she doesn't have one now, maybe later down the line she'll have a face print beneath the mask.

It seems that Captain Phasma minifigure we saw earlier was just a prototype! New image suggests her minifigure will indeed be chrome. The worst thing about her is that she wI'll have just blank black minifigure head, which is a shame , and suggests we won't see her unmasked in the movie.

Where's the image?

I don't think that's the worst thing. After all, you never saw characters like, the Stormtroopers or Boba Fett unmask in the Original Trilogy films. Speaking of which, Boba Fett didn't originally come with a face print, it was just a black head. So if she doesn't have one now, maybe later down the line she'll have a face print beneath the mask.

I know that, but still I wish that minifigure had a Gwendoline Christie face. We have so little flesh-colored female faces in lego sets, so another one would definitely be a welcome addition. I hope that these leaked photos are just using black head as temporary replacement. Anyways I am already looking for replacement female head to use with this minifigure.

Where's the image?

Gun and cape included in the set.

Where's the image?

post-141377-0-03990100-1437408516_thumb.jpg

I know that, but still I wish that minifigure had a Gwendoline Christie face. We have so little flesh-colored female faces in lego sets, so another one would definitely be a welcome addition. I hope that these leaked photos are just using black head as temporary replacement. Anyways I am already looking for replacement female head to use with this minifigure.

Gun and cape included in the set.

Thanks. Possibly the chrome version is the poly bag stormtrooper. Edited by ChiefPie

Thanks. Possibly the chrome version is the poly bag stormtrooper.

Already attached the file.

Thanks. Possibly the chrome version is the poly bag stormtrooper.

I doubt it's a polybag version of Phasma. I think it's the one from First Order Transporter (75103) .

Do you have any idea if the cape will be red? As I think the previous now supposedly prototype figure had a black cape. Also how would there be so many grey Phasma figures if the official final figure is going to be chrome?

Do you have any idea if the cape will be red? As I think the previous now supposedly prototype figure had a black cape. Also how would there be so many grey Phasma figures if the official final figure is going to be chrome?

I think that cape will be double colored red and black, but we haven't seen official images so it's all just a speculation.

I thought there were already pics of Phasma helmet-less in the film. It seems like a lot of trouble to hire a specific actor if she's going to be in a helmet for the entire film.