Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Thanks for the correction about the new Chewie. But in my experience with 7965 I can only fit one figure in the cockpit without removing arms or having the arms at weird angles. The Tydirium can fit two figures with no modification or arms in weird positions. To be clear, I understand what you're saying about the Falcon, but to me the arms are in weird positions.

This is just personal preference, but when I never seat figures right beside each other. I'm not saying it can't be done, it just looks odd. Point is, 7965 only suggests you to but one figure in the cockpit. Which, while you can do little things to make it work, I see it as only fitting one figure out of box. And hey, I'm not saying there's one official way to do so, I'm saying that Lego does have a suggestion. But as we all know, it's Lego. It can be changed, rebuilt, modified, ect.

That's weird, i think it's pretty clear how to fit two figs on your falcon:

11844902676_9950ff1549_z.jpgP1010087 by Nom Carver, en Flickr

And chewbacca certainly has a new mould tall enough to preventing him of being on the cockpit:

75042-Chewies-500x403.jpg

Thats why I think the new falcon will need a new cockpit design unless someone has found out a way to make him fit in the current one.

Edited by Nom Carver

Could you check if there are Sith Infiltrator minifigs on the back of the instruction of Final Duel?

They're not in the back of the Shuttle instructions, so presumably not.

Point is, 7965 only suggests you to but one figure in the cockpit. Which, while you can do little things to make it work, I see it as only fitting one figure out of box. And hey, I'm not saying there's one official way to do so, I'm saying that Lego does have a suggestion. But as we all know, it's Lego. It can be changed, rebuilt, modified, ect.

Eh?

Here's the box:

Lego-Star-Wars-Millennium-Falcon-7965-Box.jpg

And here's a closeup of the cockpit on the box:

30k3rq1.jpg

Clear to see: 2 figs.

So where does Lego suggest to put one fig in the cockpit?

Could you check if there are Sith Infiltrator minifigs on the back of the instruction of Final Duel?

I will take a picture once I get home, I remember looking at the new sets minifigures checklist from Star Wars, but the whole purpose of me wanting the Death Star final duel set was just for this:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131181207@N03/shares/9fS3rw

Edited by eldiano

Hi guys

it seems since Brickdoctor surrendered keeping this topic clean we have lost the aim of this topic.

- Please, dont ask what sets to buy here

- Dont tell us your wishes, regarding new sets

- Please do come up with new rumors about Star Wars sets or comment them.

I am reading this topic on a daily basis and the last rumor that vame up here is weeks old?

Dino

I quite agree. I've only been on this forum since today, started in the MOC thread then came here looking for 2015 set info, and after trawling through dozens of pages it seems to me that things are drifting off topic a bit. Surely all the 'favorites' and 'critiques' discussions can take place elsewhere.

I, for one, am looking forward to the "Battle Figures" due out later this year. I've no idea when, but suspect it may be in September (but if it's next month . . . YAY!). I apologize if they have been discussed before, but if anyone needs reminding, here is a link to a great site that appears to list all the current known 2015 sets, with place markers for the TFA sets (I suspect).

http://bricker.info/...tar Wars&page=2

I sincerely hope this Battle Figure range is one that grows and grows with two releases of 6 figures a year.

Edited by NNOPMOC

I will take a picture once I get home, I remember looking at the new sets minifigures checklist from Star Wars, but the whole purpose of me wanting the Death Star final duel set was just for this:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131181207@N03/shares/9fS3rw

Bought all new "June releases " today at Legoland Germany, but no sign of the Infiltrator yet. And no sign in the instructions...

Welp! I seem to be mistaken. I haven't looked at the box since 2011. But I believe in the instructions it does only tell you to put in one figure, but again I may be remembering wrong. Getting older isn't always the greatest thing in the world!

Just a heads up, the Summer 2015 wave seems to be popping up in Toys "R" Us stores across the U.S.

Seemingly every store except mine. :hmpf_bad:

Just checked with the UK MK store and they are getting their Summer range in on June 1st (she said). Not checked in with T"R"U yet.

I feel your pain Nokturn. It's always the other guy's store, isn't it. :sceptic:

Going back to my "Battle Figures" comment yesterday, I did a search of this thread for previous mentions of this set series. Only a couple and most of them not supportive. . I guess you like what you like. Having been a big Bionicle fan since day one I find these figures are exactly the kind of thing I had been hoping for since the early 2000's when Bionicle came out. Now that the Hero Factory range (not such a big fan - USERPERS!) added new pieces increasing the poseability of Lego figures by an order of magnitude, I think now is a great time to release something like this.

One member (sorry, I forgot your name) suggested the price point would be $30 (OUCH!), but I found a pre-review on YouTube that suggests the price point will be more like $20 (so probably £18 - £20 in the UK . . . :angry: ). Here's a link.

If they follow the Bionicle trend, they could release two lots of six figures a year. Goodness knows there are enough characters to choose from. As soon as I am able I will start a dicussion thread on exactly that topic. :classic:

Edited by NNOPMOC

Just checked with the UK MK store and they are getting their Summer range in on June 1st (she said). Not checked in with T"R"U yet.

I feel your pain Nokturn. It's always the other guy's store, isn't it. :sceptic:

Going back to my "Battle Figures" comment yesterday, I did a search of this thread for previous mentions of this set series. Only a couple and most of them not supportive. . I guess you like what you like. Having been a big Bionicle fan since day one I find these figures are exactly the kind of thing I had been hoping for since the early 2000's when Bionicle came out. Now that the Hero Factory range (not such a big fan - USERPERS!) added new pieces increasing the poseability of Lego figures by an order of magnitude, I think now is a great time to release something like this.

One member (sorry, I forgot your name) suggested the price point would be $30 (OUCH!), but I found a pre-review on YouTube that suggests the price point will be more like $20 (so probably £18 - £20 in the UK . . . :angry: ). Here's a link.

If they follow the Bionicle trend, they could release two lots of six figures a year. Goodness knows there are enough characters to choose from. As soon as I am able I will start a dicussion thread on exactly that topic. :classic:

The prices range from 19.99$ to 34.99$ depending on what fig you buy. Luke beeing the least expensive and General Grivous beeing the most expensive.

Also does anyone know when the Sith Infiltrator is suposed to be released? June 1? Because people are reporting summer sets popping in many store but not the Infiltrator.

Edited by duboismerci

The prices range from 19.99$ to 34.99$ depending on what fig you buy. Luke beeing the least expensive and General Grivous beeing the most expensive.

Also does anyone know when the Sith Infiltrator is suposed to be released? June 1? Because people are reporting summer sets popping in many store but not the Infiltrator.

I think the current speculation is that the Sith Infiltrator will be released alongside the TFA wave in September. I feel like we would've seen more leaked images by now if the Infiltrator was coming in June.

Hi duboismerci,

Thanks for that. Where are you getting the prices from? I'm seeing very little in my searches for UK release dates and prices. If you have a link that would be great. Looking at Grievous, and one site I read, he has about twice the number of pieces as other sets, so the $35 price point (hopefully closer to £25 than £30 in the UK) sounds about right.

I think the current speculation is that the Sith Infiltrator will be released alongside the TFA wave in September. I feel like we would've seen more leaked images by now if the Infiltrator was coming in June.

.....Remember last year's MTT? It wasn't noticed until it popped up on shelves in June. We didn't get a single leaked image.

Does anyone have a prediction on the size of the BB-8 figure? I'm working on a MOC, and I want to leave enough space to upgrade the astromech in the future if I'm so inclined.

There is already a separate thread for discussing the SW "constraction" figures. It might be in the action figures forum. That would be why no one talks about them in here.

Yakface have confirmed sightings of the summer wave at TRU in the states, so I imagine a fair bit of information on these sets will be popping up here soon.

Also for UK readers, the Daily Mail Lego promotion has started, and the AT-DP Polybag will be issued on Thursday (They seemed to have changed it from the A-Wing in initial reports)

Heads up, Amazon UK have the some of the new sets in stock. Shuttle and final duel are there. Just ordered the shuttle.

Heads up, Amazon UK have the some of the new sets in stock. Shuttle and final duel are there. Just ordered the shuttle.

Fantastic news! Hopefully Amazon US will follow suit shortly. I've been all over looking for these sets and still no luck.

Love Lego Star Wars .. I find the bigger the set the more fun I get .. And scope to rebuild a moc .. I now they have to cater for young kids .. But I'm an OLD BIG KID .. Can't wait to see what they come up with .. To coincide with the movie ..

11329882_1661198234099104_208226474124959541_n.jpg?oh=10ef2fff825f019c9064ccaf816ffec8&oe=55BEBA0A&__gda__=1439456899_dd42248137728ccb1c43355c344efe22

11009911_1661198437432417_8538752693775925662_n.jpg?oh=964fd6c35ec5bfad10bed27f9eb67a86&oe=56033FE0

11088346_1661198674099060_7123461101335560615_n.jpg?oh=5abffd712cf6ab27e17cc49ae8f6e697&oe=56030BAE11260831_1661198514099076_4547938826298368102_n.jpg?oh=aa21e555cc387b2f89942b333deffb88&oe=55C83FE211265022_1661198614099066_743867763964144486_n.jpg?oh=5dadfe22954675cd3366cb4a4affa521&oe=55FD37C8

This was posted on facebook. I think it's TRU but I'm not sure

Edited by Robert8

-snip-

This was posted on facebook. I think it's TRU but I'm not sure

Yep, looks like TRU. As far as I know, they're the only store that puts those ridiculous anti-theft devices on a LEGO product.

Edited by Nokturn

Yep, looks like TRU. As far as I know, they're the only store that puts those ridiculous anti-theft devices on a LEGO product.

Dam! How am I supposed to get the assault carrier now.

More seriously: were these pictures taken in Canada?

Edited by duboismerci