Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

I am just here for pics and price of the Sith Infiltrator and the release date of the summer wave...

Summer wave releases June 1st. We've known that for a while now.

Summer wave releases June 1st. We've known that for a while now.

That I konw but it is different for every country.

And some store release them early and it is always good to know.

Now it seems that we will only get pictures of the Sith Infiltrator in the manual of the other sets like last year MTT.

These stores exclusives are real secrets :laugh:

That I konw but it is different for every country.

And some store release them early and it is always good to know.

Now it seems that we will only get pictures of the Sith Infiltrator in the manual of the other sets like last year MTT.

These stores exclusives are real secrets :laugh:

You might wanna check back a few pages, we already seen the sith infiltrator

Oh

I wasn't aware of that. The pictures must have been release during my exams.

I'll start looking back,

If the first post could be updated that would be nice.

Thanks for the info.

Edit: So correct me if I am wrong, but we now have all the info on the non episode 7 sets (except for Hoth Echo base).

So I guess we don't need to split the thread after all :grin:

Edit 2: Found the Sith Infiltrator. I doesn't look awesome. I'll need to see it in person or a review before buying it. On the other hand I need a ep 1 Darth Maul and a Bad guy ship...

Edited by duboismerci

Regarding the TFA sets (no spoilers! So, it's safe to read :classic: ):

One of the Amazons has september 26 as the release date....while some other sites are reporting that the sets will be available from september 4 (ForceFriday; the day many TFA books, toys etc) will be released.

Question is: who's right? Anyone?

(yes, I know it's just 3 weeks..... :wink: )

One of the Amazons has september 26 as the release date....while some other sites are reporting that the sets will be available from september 4 (ForceFriday; the day many TFA books, toys etc) will be released.

The release date being September 4 is no speculation or rumor. It's a fact.

Regarding the TFA sets (no spoilers! So, it's safe to read :classic: ):

(yes, I know it's just 3 weeks..... :wink: )

http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-force-awakens-products-to-arrive-on-force-friday-september-4

This is from TOS

Thnx.

Yes, I knew september 4 was no rumor (and I already saw that press release).....but I was wondering if (besides books and other stuff) the Lego sets would also go on sale then, since the official site doesn't specify what will be released that day. (although the word Lego is used...in another way) (and some non-lego TFA items have a release date later than september 4).

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

The Brick Show on YouTube have an in hand review of the flash speeder uploaded. Also on their minifig wall they have the figures from the final duel set, so a review for that set is expected. Pretty unfair they get these sets so early.

The Brick Show on YouTube have an in hand review of the flash speeder uploaded. Also on their minifig wall they have the figures from the final duel set, so a review for that set is expected. Pretty unfair they get these sets so early.

They only get exclusive sets from Lego for free for review and marketing purposes. These sets they probably fished them out somewhere in Europe ( I say Europe because the box does not have a piece count on them ).

Yeah, we saw the Infiltrator already. It really wasn't that great....too many slopes. :sceptic:

Yeah, but the way the last one was built was extremely unstable. The entire front 2/3 section attached by just one hinge. From a functional standpoint, and swooshability, this is probably a better design.

Edited by The Real Indiana Jones

Yeah, but the way the last one was built was extremely unstable. The entire front 2/3 section attached by just one hinge. From a functional standpoint, and swooshability, this is probably a better design.

All the last one needed was to be able to lock at the front. LEGO could have easily stuck to the same overall design principal of a large section made of plates on an angle, and found an easy way to lock it. They've made sets where you have to insert and remove a pin to lock and unlock a section. Instead, they went back to the 'pile of slopes' design that just looks horrible.

Will we keep getting sith infiltrators and naboo star fighters until we pay lego to stop?!

We don't get Episode 2 sets but reissues of weak Episode 1 vehicles appear mandatory at this stage...

It has June 1st as the release date......that's more than 3 weeks earlier as the Amazon release date! :D

YES...but I'll still have to wait awhile to buy Tydirium...other stuff first.

Naboo Starfighter review:

Edited by lambda_cla3391

I am WAY too excited for the Imperial Shuttle. It looks incredible, definitely a day-one buy for me.

It's nice to finally be able to see these sets in official images, as well as see them up-close in reviews.

June can't come soon enough..

That interior looks excellent, as does the cockpit, it will go well alongside the Ewok Village

Here you go.

Mostly on page two.

Second pic of the advent calendar has the old school Hoth rebel, instead of the new white one shown on the first pic. Hope this is mistake.

Second pic of the advent calendar has the old school Hoth rebel, instead of the new white one shown on the first pic. Hope this is mistake.

I think we can assume it is as the picture is a preliminary picture. The guys setting up the website or LEGO, put up or sent the wrong picture respectively.