Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

I don't go to the cinema for any film anyway. Therefore, I don't see any trailer I don't want to (apart from Star Wars when it comes out).

I don't read magazines, therefore again, don't have that problem.

I don't follow Star Wars themed sites that may give me more information than I don't want. Hothbricks is all I follow, and it is very easy for me to glance at something and recognise if it is TFA themed or not, and if I should carry on scrolling or if I'd like to see more of whatever it is being non TFA themed.

I only watch NCIS on TV. Otherwise, I am either on my pc, working, making lego, doing other hobbies, spending time with my gf, or doing college work.

So while your attempt at being petty and stating that I literally can't avoid TFA unless I live in the Sahara desert might have seemed smart and clever to you, it is actually a blatant tactless and unrealistic assumption, as I am currently successfully achieving it...

Apart from the crap I'm reading here, which DOES NOT BELONG HERE.

Future Star Wars Sets thread:

http://www.eurobrick...=107233&st=5175

Culture and Multimedia thread:

http://www.eurobrick...hp?showforum=25

Want to discuss the film?

Go to the above 2 links.

Otherwise, leave it out.

And stop trying to be so smart.

I'm not making my own rules up for this.

This is what the admins have said time and time again, and tbh are probably bored and annoyed of trying to make people adhere to it, which is downright disrespectful to the free time they give on this forum.

Jeez....relax....

Ok guys, you are both civic people I've dealt with before, so I'll assume the role of a blue beret here. Jedi-Bendu, you cannot tell Fupps to relax after you've fed him your previous post. You patronized, he retorted, it's basic Newton. And his reply was far from groundless, so to borrow a nice Dutch allegory, sometimes it's showing strength to recognize you were letting a bit too much steam off and well, backpedal...

Fupps, in this instance you were in the right ok, but if you fight fire with fire language-wise, no one's the smarter. If after fair warnings and positive approach you do not find a receptive ear and you think that someone post(s) is infringing on rules & mods' guidelines, report it (them), rather then starting a flame war.

Tolerance people, we are here united in the same passion, let's not take our daily frustrations to fellow bricklovers at the slightest affront or if they do not see the things our way. :classic:

....so..no one has heard anything about the Sith Infiltrator? Or the summer sets? I'm wondering whether Tydirium has enough room to fit Vader, a scout, and five stormies...I'm assuming that it's unlikely...also wondering about the firing mechanisms for the spring loaded missiles.

Edited by lambda_cla3391

....so..no one has heard anything about the Sith Infiltrator? Or the summer sets? I'm wondering whether Tydirium has enough room to fit Vader, a scout, and five stormies...I'm assuming that it's unlikely...also wondering about the firing mechanisms for the spring loaded missiles.

I think it has 2 seats upfront and 4 in the back. I'm using it for my Battlefront Imperial Crew. Pilot and Dark Trooper in the front. Scout, Sand, Storm and DS Gunner in the back.

I think it has 2 seats upfront and 4 in the back. I'm using it for my Battlefront Imperial Crew. Pilot and Dark Trooper in the front. Scout, Sand, Storm and DS Gunner in the back.

Nice! I just wanted to use it as a transport for a Vader-fist type squad. I so far have a pilot, TIE pilot planned for the cockpit, those five stormtroopers, a scout, and Lord Vader himself. I think I could probably do without two of the stormies though.

Lambda.... you better change your signature gif. It might upset some people, since technically it is a spoiler for TFA.

Lambda.... you better change your signature gif. It might upset some people, since technically it is a spoiler for TFA.

Fair enough.

Fair enough.

Smooth haha. TBF though that is only from the trailer.

As for the shuttle though, I'm sure you could do some modification potentially to fit more dudes in. I want to fit a combat officer in mine too. And maybe a Rebels Storm Trooper.

Edited by Kingslayer

Any in-hand pics of Yularen? Mine's supposed to arrive tomorrow. He's got a seat reserved in 10188's war room.

I don't suppose there's any noteworthy printing on his back?

I found one pic of him out of package here.

I'm really confused, how are the names of characters which will be in sets, spoilers? Or whose picture is plastered all over the box?

If these are things you don't want to know then you might want to consider avoiding this topic altogether since I'm not sure how we will be able to,talk about the sets without mention people like the main villain. We are getting a main villain set and guess what, his name will be on the box.

Beyond that if you think some thing is spoiler put it in a tag. If you,don't want to read spoilers beyond what is obvious related to a set, don't read the spoiler tags.

if you are clicking on these tags you really have only yourself to blame. It's not really everyone else's job to decider what level of spoilerism will drive you over the edge.

Edited by Darth Punk

I don't know why but I am particularly fond of the flash speeder. I think it'll look really good with the sub par AAT

if you are clicking on these tags you really have only yourself to blame. It's not really everyone else's job to decider what level of spoilerism will drive you over the edge.

That's my job...

This thread is to discuss rumors about 2015 Star Wars sets. If you want to discuss a Star Wars movie, do it here. If you want to speculate on future Lego Star Wars sets, do it here. If you want to discuss on pictures or rumors for 2015 Lego Star Wars sets, of course rumors with reliable sources, then bingo, that's the right place!

Anyway, speculating on what sets we will get based on two trailers don't really belong here. But I understand everyone concerns. So if you want to talk about any Lego Star Wars Episode VII: The force awakens set, please do it using spoiler tags, by respect for others that don't want to know about the movie but would still like to discuss about the next summer wave. If you don't want to learn about the movie, don't read the spoiler tags. Thanks.

*snip*

No, it isn't my opinion.

It's the rules you are trying, and failing to be smart against.

Edited by Fuppylodders

No, it isn't my opinion.

It's the rules you are trying, and failing to be smart against.

Ok, I wasn’t planning to continue the discussion, but…

You complain about reading about a character called Kylo Ren here and the fact you were happy not knowing that name.

You avoid Star Wars sites, trailers, magazines etc. Also, you say people shouldn’t mention spoilers and this thread should be used to discuss the 2015 sets.

Really, that’s all fair. Stuff about the plot has nothing to do with the Lego sets. I agree with that.

But: in September 2015 the TFA sets will hit the shelves. Guess what? The packaging of many TFA products has been revealed (and posted here last week)….and a certain TFA character is on it! Also, the character names will no doubt be on the boxes…including the name Kylo Ren!

If you’re really going to avoid looking at the TFA sets until you’ve seen the movie (which is released 3 months later): ok, you’ve got a point. Then you’re really blank when you see the movie.

If you’re going to look at the sets when they’re being released (or before, when pix are leaked) then I don’t understand why you are irritated because a name is posted by someone here…because you’re going to find out about that name (and what that character looks like) way before the movie is being released anyway…

PS: reading the mods comment I wonder what this thread will look like in september….every post starts and ends with spoilertags? :D

I understand your points, but Id rather know information that is in Lego sets when they come out. At the moment, people are predictiong the information that will be in Lego sets and using that as the green light to talk openly about that stuff. While the Kylo Ren might be an obvious character that will be out for sure at some point, no one still knows anything. If he gets released in a set, so be it, thats cool but id rather find out about it when the information on the sets gets released.

The information I personally am happy with is what TLG sets are released and whatever they themselves may imply. I never look too much into things, so if a set comes out, ill look at it for the set it is, i wont try and use the set to guesstimate what may occur in the film.

I can also understand from your point of view it may appear hypocritical of me to say 'i dont want to know anything, but im happy knowing about the sets which *may* propose a spoiler'... Maybe it is, but I am also wanting to know about the sets soon as possible... As I, like everyone here, loves lego, so am willing to compromise on what information will be fed to me, but by TLG only. And as they currently are the only ones that know what is in the sets, Id just rather they were the ones that the information came from (or solid rumours from solid sources), rather than 10 different peoples guesses on information they know.

A spoiler filled thread in september would be easy to scroll through ;)

Fwiw, I had no idea who Kylo Ren was until reading this thread. From watching the trailers, the only people I recognized were the OT characters. I don't know the names of any of the new characters other than Kylo Ren. For this reason, I have decided this is a good time to stay away from the LEGO Star Wars page here at EB.

Any in-hand pics of Yularen? Mine's supposed to arrive tomorrow. He's got a seat reserved in 10188's war room.

I've got this one of him with the white Boba Fett Prototype figure

17166701638_5b208accb1_c.jpg

His back is pretty much the same as most Imperial Officers with the belt print along with some fabric lines.

Edited by Robianco

I am just here for pics and price of the Sith Infiltrator and the release date of the summer wave...

I don't want to read anything about episode VII tho I don't mind seeing pictures of the sets

We should split the thread: Pictures & Rumor 2015 and Pictures & Rumor Episode VII

I am just here for pics and price of the Sith Infiltrator and the release date of the summer wave...

I don't want to read anything about episode VII tho I don't mind seeing pictures of the sets

We should split the thread: Pictures & Rumor 2015 and Pictures & Rumor Episode VII

No, the thread does not need to be split. Spoiler tags will be used, I've been using them as best as I can. I also apologize to anyone if I didn't cover up any spoilers.

If you're okay with a hi-res video rather than a pic, Jang has a short video of him from all angles here:

If you're okay with a hi-res video rather than a pic, Jang has a short video of him from all angles here:

It made me laugh when the guy said "I'm not impressed" at the beginning of that review. I mean, what did he expect? The minifigure to start dancing or something? :grin: