Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

oFHukjT.jpg

OH man...am I excited to see this in minifig form!!!

Is there a minifig head that exists other than revans for a purist moc to make him?

Really looking forward to that lightsaber piece. :thumbup:

Edited by FinalFeature

Is there a minifig head that exists other than revans for a purist moc to make him?

Really looking forward to that lightsaber piece. :thumbup:

You could use the sith warrior's, from the Jedi Defender Class Cruiser. That might work, it's hard to make it out through the puzzle peices.

The pilot's head from,the imperial v-wing has a passing resemblance too, although I'd say neither are a direct match

I cannot tell what the heck I'm looking at.

The image of a puzzle box of a certain dark lord holding his special hilted light saber.

Edited by Darth Punk

I cannot tell what the heck I'm looking at.
The image of a puzzle box of a certain dark lord holding his special hilted light saber.

Also, a new stormie on the right.

And yeah..now that I look at the pics,

Kylo does look a lot like Revan

. I like it.

Also, a new stormie on the right.

And yeah..now that I look at the pics,

Kylo does look a lot like Revan

. I like it.

Hopefully they learned to shoot straight.

Kylo Ren=Revan confirmed!

In all seriousness, I love how he looks like Revan and I look forward to seeing his minifig counterpart!

In all seriousness, I love how he looks like Revan and I look forward to seeing his minifig counterpart!

Please use spoiler tags like the rest of us

Yeah, it's good that the

yellow mask rumour was fake

I'm definitely hyped for Star Wars 7, film and Lego sets included. Shame the set including him probably won't be a forty pound tie fighter.

Edited by Dragonlego27

had a strange dream the other night about the upcoming constraction figs... strange because I don't own any bionicle or hero factory... and because in the dream Lego replaced Boba/Jango with.......... Sabine! and surprisingly I like that idea, after all there isn't much pink in technic/constraction yet.

Looks like I'm going to have to stay off this thread to avoid unwanted info about Ep VII. It's okay because Pirates has gotten the bulk of my LEGO funds the past 4 months and will continue to do so for at least the rest of the year.

Please use spoiler tags like the rest of us

What he posted wasn't a spoiler, at all. It was a joke, that because Kylo Ren looks a bit like Revan (masked, hooded, with a cape) he was as good as confirmed as Revan... but of course he wasn't.

Pictures and rumors topic, and we're talking about our dreams, please...

I don't see anything being wrong with that...there's been nothing else to talk about...at all...

I don't see anything being wrong with that...there's been nothing else to talk about...at all...

So when will we get any more information on the remaining sets?

Is there any events coming up, where we would be getting more info?

If you want to talk about your dream sets, please keep it in the Future Star Wars sets topic, it doesn't belong here.

That I will do, except I haven't even been talking about 'dream' sets. I was responding to someone else's comment about yet another person's comment about a literal dream they had.

had a strange dream the other night about the upcoming constraction figs... strange because I don't own any bionicle or hero factory... and because in the dream Lego replaced Boba/Jango with.......... Sabine! and surprisingly I like that idea, after all there isn't much pink in technic/constraction yet.

I had a strange dream as well........but I think it's best not to talk about the stuff I dreamed of....if you know what I mean.... :innocent:

Because I dreamed of Indiana Jones sets....and that belongs in a different thread :laugh: