Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

I understand that, I have both of those. I just didn't feel the need for a 4th version of a ship that gets little screen time. TPM has got lots of Lego love, probably too much a few more RoTS sets would be nice some time or perhaps another bounty hunter pursuit would've been nice..

I agree. Ep 2 and 3 have been criminally underdone, compared to the volume of Ep 1 sets. With the new trilogy, OT sets, if anything, will be more prosperous than the others, except of course for the Ep 7 sets.

I understand that, I have both of those. I just didn't feel the need for a 4th version of a ship that gets little screen time. TPM has got lots of Lego love, probably too much a few more RoTS sets would be nice some time or perhaps another bounty hunter pursuit would've been nice..

Yeah, I'd like an updated Clone Turbo Tank with non-Clone Wars versions of Luminara Unduli and Quinlan Vos, a Mygeeto set with a non-Clone Wars Ki-Adi-Mundi and the 21st Nova Corps Troopers, a Felucia set with non-Clone Wars Aayla Secura, Commander Bly, and 327th Star Corps Troopers, and a polybag with non-Clone Wars Shaak Ti.

Edited by Sir Gareth

I'm really sad that Lego didn't rap up ROTS and Clone Wars while they had the chance before TFA comes out. They could have released that prototype AT-UT lying around their designer HQ. Also where is Commander Cody? We have his crew but no leader, very bogus.

Edited by The Executive

I'm really sad that Lego didn't rap up ROTS and Clone Wars while they had the chance before TFA came out. They could have released that prototype AT-UT lying around their designer HQ. Also where is Commander Cody? We have his crew but no leader, very bogus.

At least there's the Clone Wars Commander Cody minifigure and the Arealight Customs helmet.

I wish they made a Mustafar Mining Complex set with the missing Separatist Leaders.

I think we can all agree that we needed more Ep 2 and 3 sets, but let's keep the discussion on topic. Not trying to micromod but...

I also just realized that they never released Boga. Missed opportunity #2.

I get that they gave us an ROTS-based winter last year, but I figured that they would at least do a special, ROTS-themed exclusive. And really, all we got last year was a rehashed Jedi Starfighter, a rehashed Droid Starfighter, a rehashed V-Wing......Every ROTS set last year was just a rehash. And we are still missing too much from that film--Jedi Temple (even rooms from it), AT-UT, Invisible Hand, a minifigure-scale AT-OT.....And, of course, Padme's Royal Starship.

I get that LEGO targets kids. I understand that they rehash sets in order to appeal to a new generation of fans--But at a certain point, they need to listen to the AFOL community too.

</rant>

Edited by LN-01354

I don't mean to say this to create a lot of hoopla, but someone on another very popular Lego forum said that (and they got this from an "insider") the Hoth Echo Base UCS set was more of a codename and that the set was going to actually be an AT-AT of UCS size. It's probably not going to be like a 5000-6000 piece set (if true), I mean, the Sandcrawler was not minifig scale and it is considered UCS, so the AT-AT should not have to be made minifig scale either. I say this because I know a lot of people think a UCS AT-AT is not possible given that it'd cost too much to be made into minifig scale, but it does not have to be minifig scale to be great.

I wish I could find the link to the post though. In any case, a 3000 piece AT-AT would be cool (more pieces the better though).

If this is the case I will definitely return my 2014 AT-AT

hey, quick question, are you guys still seeing the republic av-7 antivehicle cannon in your walmarts?

Yes, I saw one last week when I went to Walmart, actually. They're still very much available, I do believe.

And we are still missing too much from that film.......... a minifigure-scale AT-OT.....

</rant>

10195 was perfectly suitable.

Im seeing a hell of a lot of 'I wish they'd do this, or that or they could have done...'.

Its getting annoying reading through peoples wish lists in a rumours/discussion topic of 2015 sets. If I wanted to do that, Id go to the future Star Wars sets topic...

Will manage to send a picture of the Sith Infiltrator soon.

To reduce waiting time, here are the First 6 Constraction sets:

Luke

Darth Vader

Obi Wan

Boba Fett

General Grievous

Stormtrooper

Im seeing a hell of a lot of 'I wish they'd do this, or that or they could have done...'.

Its getting annoying reading through peoples wish lists in a rumours/discussion topic of 2015 sets. If I wanted to do that, Id go to the future Star Wars sets topic...

Gotta agree. This thread isn't about what you want for 2015 sets, it is about actual Lego SW sets being released in 2015.

I also just realized that they never released Boga. Missed opportunity #2.

They actually did, way back in 2005. For today's standard it isn't a very good animal, so I agree that another one would be welcome.

Luke

Darth Vader

Obi Wan

Boba Fett

General Grievous

Stormtrooper

Interesting - initial reports had mentioned Jango Fett, rather than Boba, and Commander Cody, rather than a Stormtrooper.

I like your list better.

I wonder how they'll manage Grievous.

Looking forward to the new Sith Infiltrator. I might consider selling the previous 2011 edition if the 2015 set seems to be an improvement.

Interesting - initial reports had mentioned Jango Fett, rather than Boba, and Commander Cody, rather than a Stormtrooper.

I like your list better.

I like this list better too. And the first source for these did say Boba.

Luke

Darth Vader

Obi Wan

Boba Fett

General Grievous

Stormtrooper

Thanks!

Luke

Darth Vader

Obi Wan

Boba Fett

General Grievous

Stormtrooper

I'm liking this list a lot more, especially looking forward to grievous and Boba fett.

Also I'd like a pic of the sith set too if you don't mind. :classic:

I'm quite a lot more excited about these Constraction sets than I expected to be.

It seems to me that Sir Von Lego may as well just send the Sith Infiltrator pic to the whole thread :laugh:

75096 Sith Infiltrator will include:

Darth Maul

Watto

Joung Anakin

Astromech

Qui Gon Jin

But I cannot find any info in the catalogue but the picture, the box picture and minifigure selection.

The set isn't mentioned in the price list, so could it Happen to be cancelled?

I would also like the pm if possible! Thanks

I really hope that the Ep7 sets have as many location-based sets as they do vehicle sets. I know it's unlikely, but location based sets interest me more than ships. :shrug_confused:

Really looking forward to pictures.

Me too! The location sets are pretty much the only sets I get now days

Edited by coolguy2323

I agree with fuppylodders, there's an excessive amount of complaining going on in this forum about sets that have or have not been done, etc. Honestly, Lego has come a long way and has released a bunch of fantastic sets. I personally can't wait for the imperial shuttle Tydirium..I wish I could've gotten the at-at

Luke

Darth Vader

Obi Wan

Boba Fett

General Grievous

Stormtrooper

Boba will be a great parts pack, we've never gotten sand green shells before! At least, I assume they'll use that color.

You know, the one thing I don't care for about these figures, at least from the two we've seen, is the lack of gear functions. Would've been great for Lightsaber duels in my opinion. Guess they're going more for accuracy rather than play.

Would it also be possible to get sneak peek images of those constraction sets as well as the Sith Infiltrator?? I would greatly appreciate that! I'm very interested in the Stormtrooper/Boba Fett!