Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

No matter how many times Lego tries to make action figures I never end up liking them even a little. Oh well, the rest of the sets are looking pretty awesome. I might even feel compelled to buy the advent calendar this year.

I must say, even though I don't collect Jurassic Park/World, those sets look really wonderful. Those dino's! *oh2*

And whats this? Is that Sabines hair piece left of her?

So....does that mean we'll get both her helmet AND hairpiece in this set?

VxRqfaK.jpg

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

The advent calender looks GREAT though.....normally I'm not a fan of those, but this one will be the first I'll buy. (only a shame I bricklinked a Jawa 2 weeks ago.....)

Well, what's better than one Jawa? Two Jawa!

I'm liking Darth Vader (normal minifigure versionversion, not the plastic monstrosity) and even the Rebels ship looks good.

I must say, even though I don't collect Jurassic Park/World, those sets look really wonderful. Those dino's! *oh2*

And whats this? Is that Sabines hair piece left of her?

So....does that mean we'll get both her helmet AND hairpiece in this set?

Shame they didn't do the helmet and hair combination with Kallus as well.

And that set is looking so good i might actually get it. I'll wait for interior pics and a comprehensive review.

That Luke figure looks horrendous... Vader is a bit better but still...

Hopefully some better pics of the figures from the Tyderium will show up. Those Rebel Troopers looks like they are new / in olive green?

Is there a regular Stormtrooper in the advent calendar too? Maybe it will actually be worthwhile this year.

So we're getting regular a Stormtrooper in the calendar? Maybe that will put an end to the constant moaning? I like the new Ewok too!

Actually... looking at that again I can't see if they're definitely from the calendar? It's on a shelf with the calendar items... hopefully we get a clearer shot of things.

Nice new printing on the Hoth Rebel Trooper too.

That Tydirium look fantastic... can't wait to see close ups of Han and Leia from that.

The Emperor from the Final Duel set looks like the one from the book and the Luke seems to be the version from the Ewok Village set. If Vader is the same print as the ISD set that that only leaves the helmet mould as new?

Actually... looking at it again, Luke is a new print on his torso... His lapel area isn't folded down. Vader's print also seems to be very slightly different from the 75055 variant.

Edited by Robianco

YES! LOVE THE FINAL DUEL! THEY'VE FINALLY DUMPED THE OVER DETAILED FACES OF 2014! Luke now looks normal and i'm liking the accuracy to the outfit, does the emperor have anew face or is it just me? I love the new vader helmet, its not oversized, the two piece thing is great and it looks so accurate to the films! Liking the tydirium as well.

The Tyderium and the throne-room sets are day one buys for me, and I may get the advent calendar depending on how broke I am after TFA, but the Phantom Menace sets and the Assault Carrier are an easy pass for me. The constraction figures, though... I died a little bit when I saw the Luke one. They'll probably end up slowly rotting on shelves like some of the Planets sets did.

Only one pic of the Tydirium? still this is good news, the vader helmet is too big for my taste and it seems that they are really going to include a blue saber, from all the SW sets that are coming this year I am only interested in one and its the shadow trooper battle pack, on the other hand, the jurassic world sets look quite promising and that creator plane is screaming for a massive MOD (F-22 raptor, yeah!).

Wow. Lots of early morning news. I love the Tydirium, but I wish we got some better shots. The final duel looks good as well, but I'm not a big fan of Darth's helmet. It looks a tad too big. I was pleasantly surprised by the Flash Speeder, as it's a good sized set. I want to love the Naboo Starfighter, but it doesn't look like anything new. The big figures don't look absolutely awful, but I'd rather gouge my eyes out than buy one. The cruiser from rebels looks great, and a sure buy. I like the selection in the advent calender, but the Stormie is a nice addition. I get one every year, and this year won't be an exception. The UCS Tie looks OK, but the only interesting thing about it is the pilot, with a new helmet and ARM PRINTING!!!! Maybe this will become more of a staple for Lego Star Wars. Who knows. Now I can't wait for TFA sets...

So we're getting regular a Stormtrooper in the calendar? Maybe that will put an end to the constant moaning? I like the new Ewok too!

Actually... looking at that again I can't see if they're definitely from the calendar? It's on a shelf with the calendar items... hopefully we get a clearer shot of things.

If you look at the 3 pics you can see 21 mini build/figs, and then also R2-D2, C3PO and his sleigh on the middle display, making 24.

Shuttle looks good and will buy that, and I'll also get the calendar for the new jawa and trooper.

UCS TIE is a bit of a let down, but then again there's not much they can really do with a design like that I suppose.

Quite a few good other sets from other themes that I'm interested in as well, but won't go into that.

Edit: Oh, and the Luke action figure is horrible, but the Vader one looks better.

Edited by will

Yeah... I'm not as against the action figure style sets although I won't be picking any up... they're just not my thing.

I think I'll be getting a couple of the Advent Calendar's this year for the Stormtrooper, Hoth Trooper, Jawa and Ewok figures.. the printed Legs for C-3PO are also useful.... that tiny Sarlaac and Sail Barge look great for a micro set!

Better pic of the Tydirium on HB:

...and the helmet (toyark)

Thanks for that, I definitely will stay with my current shuttle MOC.

I keep refreshing that imgur page btw......since more and more pix are added every few minutes......I know chances are pretty slim, but wouldn't it be great if some Episode VII sets pop up? :laugh:

http://www.fbtb.net/...ars/#more-31557 FTB have their photos, and the best look at vader, that face is lovely and that helmet i think looks great! Plus the throne room sections fold in to create a movie accurate look!

thnx. it confirms that Sabines helmet AND hair are included in the carrier set.

http://www.fbtb.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2015-02-14-05.49.28.jpg

What's that Leia is holding? a wookiee cookie (??) and a ???

Edited by Jedi-Bendu