Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Ill probably buy most of the imperial sets.. I'm not sure on the final duel. Defiently not interested in the naboo stuff. And I'm hoping for the new stormies in the ep 7 sets.

who is the main character used for the box art this year? like how darth vader was 2014, yoda was 2013, etc. ?

I heard that Kylo Ren was gonna be on all the Star Wars packaging this year.

I heard that Kylo Ren was gonna be on all the Star Wars packaging this year.

Pretty sure it was Jar Jar.

I don’t watch the Rebels show, so could the Imperial officer in the Assault Carrier be one with black uniform or is he normal grey or dark tan like the one that comes in the TIE-something set from January wave? Do the black uniform officers appear in the show at all?

I’ve just replaced all the grey hats of my Imperial Officers with the new ones, and I hope we get a black one so I could update my black uniform officers. One of them is already yelling at me: “Bring me my new black hat… you Rebel scum!”

The Imperial Officer shown on the prelim box art was dark tan, IIRC.

Do you remind how was the cockpit of the Tydirium built or what kind of bricks were used? or does it use a new cockpit/windshield piece?

Do you remind how was the cockpit of the Tydirium built or what kind of bricks were used? or does it use a new cockpit/windshield piece?

I didn't get a very long look at it but I think it used trans black bricks for the cockpit window, rather than a single windshield piece. Could be wrong though.

I didn't get a very long look at it but I think it used trans black bricks for the cockpit window, rather than a single windshield piece. Could be wrong though.

Is it possible we are getting a new windshield and the bricks were only a stand in?

Were the windows in the Death Star final duel new and/or,bigger than previous type,windows?

who is the main character used for the box art this year? like how darth vader was 2014, yoda was 2013, etc. ?

It'll probably be Mickey Mouse.

Edited by jedge

What a shame, thanks for the reply anyway.

Well, I'll reserve judgement until some photos emerge. In the meantime, the shuttle cockpit is probably one of the most challenging shapes in the SW universe to duplicate in LEGO properly. The 10212 version still isn't spot on, depending on the model reference one uses...too tapered when compared to movie references.

idk, I got the impression that this was rather sizeable at and that little windshield from the mystery machine is no bigger than the original Shuttle windshield. I'm expecting at least an 8wide, probably a 10 wide. (the UCS Shuttle used a 12wide) EDIT: after looking closer the Mystery Machine wind shield is an 8 at bottom and 6 at top, I still think its to small for the Lambda but the proportions are favorable...

Edited by GallardoLU

My suspicion is that the Mystery Machine windshield or a similar piece will be the shuttle windshield- it makes little sense for what's an integral part of the Lambda-class shuttle's look to be a chunky brick-built solution.