Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Even if it isn't re-canonised (though I'd like it if it was), Lego might still make sets based on TFU. Clone Wars has been uncanon for almost a decade and Lego just made a set based on that.

The Clone Wars was the only thing other than the trilogy movies which is canon. Which also now includes Rebels.

Edited by Darth Punk

The Clone Wars was the only thing other than the trilogy movies which is canon. Which also now includes Rebels.

I think he meant the original Clone Wars series, in 2003. That's where Anakin's Starfighter from this wave is from.

We need a new Jango Fett Slave 1 in 2015.

Highly unlikely, considering the UCS set. I kind of doubt we'll ever get another Jango Slave I set, to be honest.

Highly unlikely, considering the UCS set. I kind of doubt we'll ever get another Jango Slave I set, to be honest.

Not to get off topic, but whenever we get another Ep II wave I think we'll get one. Has anyone seen Anakins's Starfighter in shelves or online? Could it be a Target exclusive?

Not to get off topic, but whenever we get another Ep II wave I think we'll get one. Has anyone seen Anakins's Starfighter in shelves or online? Could it be a Target exclusive?

the yellow 2014 one? I got it at walmart I believe.

75038 is on amazon for $24.99 so I don't believe it's an exclusive.

I know in the past both walmart and target have had exclusives but I don't remember any for this year.

the yellow 2014 one? I got it at walmart I believe.

75038 is on amazon for $24.99 so I don't believe it's an exclusive.

I know in the past both walmart and target have had exclusives but I don't remember any for this year.

Not the 2014 one. The blue one in this wave from the micro series.

One could assume so. It's missing from ToysRUs, Amazon, and Wal-Mart. Even before the pages got taken down entirely on Wal-Mart.

Edited by Jacob_9821

One could assume so. It's missing from ToysRUs, Amazon, and Wal-Mart. Even before the pages got taken down entirely on Wal-Mart.

That's what I thought. I'll have to check their website.

Are you referring to 75087, the azure angel? Didn't realize it was coming out in January.

Edited by Darth Punk

Are you referring to 75087, the azure angel? Didn't realize it was coming out in January.

When else would it come out? Do exclusives usually come out later?

When else would it come out? Do exclusives usually come out later?

No, it should come out with the initial wave as you assumed. Back track one year the police gunship came out the same time the winter wave was released

No, it should come out with the initial wave as you assumed. Back track one year the police gunship came out the same time the winter wave was released

Ok. I hope we see it soon. I'm really excited for it.

So I just noticed something EXTREMELY exciting! Theres a couple new wallpapers on the LEGO website that exclusively feature Imperials.

The first one features Darth Vader as we know him from this years Star Destroyer.

http://cache.lego.com/r/www/r/starwars/-/media/franchises/lego%20starwars/empire%20takeover/empire%20media/lsw_14w52_vadertie_1600x1200.jpg?l.r2=2039926212

The second one features Vader, Sheev and the Inquisitor.

http://cache.lego.com/r/www/r/starwars/-/media/franchises/lego%20starwars/empire%20takeover/empire%20media/lsw_14w52_inquisitor_1600x1200.jpg?l.r2=72784800

Look closely at Vader's helmet in the second image... its a new mold! The eyes are completely different! This is remarkable!

So I just noticed something EXTREMELY exciting! Theres a couple new wallpapers on the LEGO website that exclusively feature Imperials.

The first one features Darth Vader as we know him from this years Star Destroyer.

http://cache.lego.co...l.r2=2039926212

http://cache.lego.co...g?l.r2=72784800

Look closely at Vader's helmet in the second image... its a new mold! The eyes are completely different! This is remarkable!

Nice find!

just2good, I hate to bother you about it, but do you know when you should have confirmation?

Edited by Gremer

just2good, I hate to bother you about it, but do you know when you should have confirmation?

Any time now. Tomorrow maybe.

Any time now. Tomorrow maybe.

It might just be an early Christmas present. I can wait.

http://cache.lego.co...l.r2=2039926212

http://cache.lego.co...g?l.r2=72784800

Hm. That's very interesting. I wonder what set, if any, he would appear in. It could just be for the picture though.

Is that Sheev from the The Dark Side book?