Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Asajj has new lightsaberhandles or am i imaging stuff?

they look like the same mold her lightsabers have had to me.

they look like the same mold her lightsabers have had to me.

True. I needed it to zoom in a little more :-s

Would've been nice to get them in dark bley, or metallic silver like regular saber hilts.

Kinda disappointed that the astromech is just the same one as in the V-wing set, but I guess it's understandable. Would've been nice if it had a red body & legs with white trim, for variety (and head-swapping potential). Still seems possible to strip the add-on guns/wings/etc away to allow the ship to be a regular Delta-7B ala Plo Koon's, which along with a non-TCW Ventress is the main reason I want the set.

I'm planning on switching anakin's head piece to the one from his yellow interceptor from this year. It looks more appropriate than his gunship version...

Its great to see more images on one of next years best sets imo.

On the subject of the UCS TIE fighter I find it unnessesary for us to get one when the old one is only 3 years old not to mention it is one of the most covered ships Lego has done. I like the idea of it but I still feel like Lego could cover so many other ships from the OT.

^ Theres never been a UCS Tie Fighter certainly don't remember one in 2011...

Is it confirmed to be a tie fighter or a tie variant? I.e. tie bomber, interceptor, advanced etc... Everyone seems to be sure its the standard tie.

Is it confirmed to be a tie fighter or a tie variant? I.e. tie bomber, interceptor, advanced etc... Everyone seems to be sure its the standard tie.

correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the original source Said it was a standard tie.

no one said it was a standard tie, but somehow something is telling us that it is going to be a standard tie.

correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the original source Said it was a standard tie.

Original source said it was a Tie...

Didn't specify which variant, and I'm not getting any response on which variant it is from said source either :P

Would be awesome if it was standard Tie, and they released a Tie Bomber system scale set. That'd be me in heaven.

Original source said it was a Tie...

Didn't specify which variant, and I'm not getting any response on which variant it is from said source either :P

Would be awesome if it was standard Tie, and they released a Tie Bomber system scale set. That'd be me in heaven.

A System TIE Bomber would be about as great as a System TIE Interceptor... both would be even better! Use it as an excuse to include a Admiral Ozzel & Captain Piett figures (reusing the old Piett head, but with the new cap, and that way those of us w/o the SSD can 'promote' him by swapping his head w/ Ozzel's... turning Ozzel into Captain Pellaeon! :grin:)

On the new pictures the Hailfire doesnt look that bad. Of course the proportions arent correct, but for that Price its a good enough approximation.

Edited by Bissspuren

Is there a chance that the new ucs ties is a collection of different ties like what we got long ago?

Guess what kind of tie fighter they use on their star wars rebel phantom commercial

I just noticed that ezra's light saber is a binocular!

Edited by irispen

Guess what kind of tie fighter they use on their star wars rebel phantom commercial

I just noticed that ezra's light saber is a binocular!

The older system scaled one? 2013 or something?

I think it's really funny that people complain as much about others complaining! :laugh: