Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

What do you think about the womp rat? On one hand it leaves room for a better animal in 2015 but on the other it would have been nice to have a womp rat. I know they didn't appear on screen but scince when has that ever stopped lego? I onistly don't know what to think. It's a bit of a mixed bag. So, would you have liked a womp rat or not and is the lack of a new star wars animal a dealbreaker?

I was just watching AOTC tonight and I thought I might have spotted a couple wamp rats. It's right after obi wan is searching for anikan on naboo and realizes his tracking symbol is coming from tatooine. Then it shows padmas ship on tatooine with a couple of rat/kangaroo looking animals in the bottom left corner of the screen.

You mean this shot:

starwars2-movie-screencaps.com-9713.jpg?

Are those worp rats? Wookieepedia has them looking like this:

Womprat.jpg

just2good, this thread is getting brain-dead boring again, do you at least know when can we expect the pictures for Azure Angel and Hailfire droid? Thanks! :classic:

Edited by Spyderlord

Orange and Kangaroo like is how they are shown it the vidio game. I'll check if those are ment to be womp rats or some other speceies.

I've just checked on the Attack Of The Clones artical on Wookieepedia and it does list womp rat as one of the creatures that appeared in the movie and so that probably is a womp rat. But as for why there are two different illistrations of a womp rat, I have no clue. Probably an illistrationist who didn't do their homework.

Edited by The-Nexu

pictures for Azure Angel and Hailfire Droid?

75087 Anakin's Custom Jedi Starfighter [The Azure Angel]

75085 Hailfire Droid

dunno if you saw those, they're still very much preliminary but it's the best we've got s'far..

|Tarfful

Edited by Tarfful

The Rebel Stormtrooper Battle Pack will cost 16,99 EUR, so it is priced as a "normal" Battle pack!

141 parts (including 4 Stormies), for 16,99 EUR, that sounds fair.

Greetings. Hendrik

Interestingly enough, the poster from today's TRU free build had the 2015 Rebels sets on it. :look:

That's awesome! Those would be official, non-watermarked pictures and would mean people can stop linking off-site.

:)

Edited by rollermonkey

The Anakins Custom Jedi Starfighter will cost 49,99 EUR.

The Hailfire Droid 26,99 EUR.

The Hailfire Droid doesn't use links for the wheels, but transparent dishes (like the one before), but with printing on it. Not sure what to think about that...

Greetings. Hendrik

@J2G, do you have a picture of the poster?

I'll take some when I can. It's pretty sweet.

I'll take some when I can. It's pretty sweet.

Thanks! Do you know when you'll be able to get finished pics of the Starfighter and Hailfire?

The Hailfire Droid doesn't use links for the wheels, but transparent dishes (like the one before), but with printing on it. Not sure what to think about that...

Greetings. Hendrik

So about $50 and $25 American. Do you know what the Clone Lieutenant looks like?

Greetings. Hendrik

just printed dishes for the wheels? Seems kinda lackluster to me.

That's too bad Anakin's Custom Starfighter's so expensive. Lego keeps on hyping up the prices of its sets each year. Really ridiculous!

Seriously? Well then, it looks like I have $30 more for the Slave I.......All of these CIS vehicles are just disappointing: AAT is tiny and fat, MTT is tiny (And ugly), and now the Hailfire has printed dishes. :sick:

Greetings. Hendrik

Did you see if Ventress and Anakin are based on the microseries or the CGI Clone Wars cartoon?

Did you see if Ventress and Anakin are based on the microseries or the CGI Clone Wars cartoon?

I'd say we're getting non CW-figures since they're using a normal Anakin for the preliminary even tough he exists in plenty Clone Wars-versions

Wow this is a new low for Lego. Printed wheels? What is this star wars town Jr.? What a drop in quality, pretty terrible. I will gladly boycott this one.

Wow this is a new low for Lego. Printed wheels? What is this star wars town Jr.? What a drop in quality, pretty terrible. I will gladly boycott this one.

Could have been worse. :sceptic: At least they're not stickers. I guess if you own 7670 you can take the treads from that and put them on the new one.