Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Oh man, shadow troopers is a definite pick up for me for those guards! And the Geonosis BP. I've always wanted those ARF troopers since I first saw them. Another small army to build :wub:

@Hulk smah

are the stormies on the battle pack OT based or rebel based?

(hoping it is ot based_

Edited by irispen

I ment the same type, not the same colour, sorry, they are a sandy brown colour.

Sounds good!

Obviously Lego is going for the coolness factor.

Fine by me!

"What's that there, TLG?! Who cares anyway, it looks cool. Have my money"

Troop transport BP, which looks similar too one from a few years ago and has 4 Stormtrooper,

Mr. Banner/Hulk,

Is the troop transport based on this set? Or does it look totally different?

itt-front.jpg

Skyhopper with Luke or a simple pilot = easy pass.

Skyhopper with Bantha+Tusken Raider = instant buy.

"Skyhoppers do not concern me....I want that Bantha, not excuses"no2on-yahoo-emoticon.gif

Also we are getting a T16 Skyhopper, with new Tusken and a womp rat.

Dang. Still no Bantha.....just a Tusken.

I'll get it if the price is right.

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

Based on current info (thanks, Hulk_Smash !! ) the Stormtrooper BP sounds the most interesting to me.

Hopefully it has the same stormtroopers as the ones that came with the Imperial Star Destroyer :wub:

Too bad the Geonosis BP have colored ARF's, wich are most likely TCW-style clones :sceptic:

Shadow Guards sound cool too and to me it seems they're definitely based on The Force Unleashed.

Regards,

Mitch

It is not canon and I would venture that the new show will ignore it since the new show is about the early days of the Rebel Alliance and so is The Force Unleashed.

I don't recall seeing pink, but I think there was a blue figure in the Ezra set, which could have been a placeholder Mando

It could have been the inquisitor, but he had on one of the Hoth imperial helmets

Having seen that picture of the troop transport, and checking to see if it is in rebels, I think it might be a rebels set.

Something I forgot to say is that the logo on all of them was the rebels style stormie.

I don't recall seeing pink, but I think there was a blue figure in the Ezra set, which could have been a placeholder Mando

It could have been the inquisitor, but he had on one of the Hoth imperial helmets

I bet that's Agent Kallus

6d335d179a7e968735c55c29a9f976651193e0d2.jpg

Having seen that picture of the troop transport, and checking to see if it is in rebels, I think it might be a rebels set.

Something I forgot to say is that the logo on all of them was the rebels style stormie.

The troop transport I posted a pic of is in Rebels. (small snippets of it can be seen in the Rebels trailers for the TV series)

Probably Captain Kallus or whatever his name is in the helmet.

Sounds like the AAT will be a disappointment, but at least it will scale well with the new MTT. The battle packs sound fantastic though, and the AT-DP has potential.

Hulk_Smash how did the AT-DP and AAT look build-wise?

Well looks like I'm a little late to the party :grin: but reading about the prelims of the new sets is sure a blast. Thanks for answering the questions Hulk_Smash, it's awesome how the new T-16 Skyhopper will have a Tuskin Raider included.

Sorry to bother you but I have a question myself: Does the Geonosis battle pack have anything in it that resembles the environment of Geonosis? Because it seems like it's another Clone Trooper army builder.

My guess would be the AT-DP pilots that also seem to act as speeder pilots in the trailer.

@ Hulk_Smash: When and how did you see these pictures? Do you know someone who works for LEGO? Also, if the pictures are in a catalogue then why are they preliminary?

@ Hulk_Smash: ... Also, if the pictures are in a catalogue then why are they preliminary?

Because the molds aren't produced yet.

You're awesome, Hulk_Smash. Thanks for answering all these questions. :thumbup:

Also, if the pictures are in a catalogue then why are they preliminary?

The retailers catalogs are provided to stores so they have an idea of what they'll be selling in the future. They're not intended to be seen by the public, so they don't have to be finalized sets. Things can change between the time the retailers catalog is printed and the time the set is released.

This would probably be a good time to mention that these pictures are confidential, so please resist the temptation to ask your local toy store to see them, and if you do get a look, please also resist the temptation to take pictures and post them all over EB. :classic:

You're awesome, Hulk_Smash. Thanks for answering all these questions. :thumbup:

The retailers catalogs are provided to stores so they have an idea of what they'll be selling in the future. They're not intended to be seen by the public, so they don't have to be finalized sets. Things can change between the time the retailers catalog is printed and the time the set is released.

This would probably be a good time to mention that these pictures are confidential, so please resist the temptation to ask your local toy store to see them, and if you do get a look, please also resist the temptation to take pictures and post them all over EB. :classic:

Haha okay so now I know. Oh how I wish I was a Toys R Us manager! XD

So Hulk_Smash just saw these pictures in a store?

How much are the sets @hulk_smash

The BP's are £11.99 the AAT is £25, and I can't recall the rest I'm afraid.

I can see the ATT priced at least $30 USD. No way Lego would make something as small as Jedi interceptor or the phantom....

But I have been wrong