Sign in to follow this  
_epicster_

What is the cheapest way to get all 4 of the Ninja Turtles?

In order to get all 4 of the TV show based turtles with no special diver-gear, what is the least expensive way to obtain them through sets (I might just bricklink but I'm curious)

Edited by _epicster_

You can buy the minifigs here on Bricklink for pretty cheap.

I'm most likely going to just do that. I'm wondering sets-wise what it would be.

Actually now it's Karai Bike Escape, Kraang Lab Escape, and Baxter Robot Rampage if you don't mind getting a battle damage Leo. Around $65.

Edited by Tolkien

In order to get all 4 of the TV show based turtles with no special diver-gear, what is the least expensive way to obtain them through sets (I might just bricklink but I'm curious)

This is probably the cheapest way to buy them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/all-new-in-plastic-6-PCS-Minifigures-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Series-toy-2-/321414222160?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item4ad5c7d150

Though the way Tolkein mentioned is cheaper, I'd still personally go with the sets from the first wave since you get a more rounded collection of other characters as well; namely, Shredder and Splinter. I also prefer the Donnie in the Shredder bike, since the one in the Baxter set is kind of ugly. The super-angry Raph in the Turtle Lair is the only potential drawback.

I would say Ebay.

Fake.

To be fair, the seller does state they are not Lego, but compatible. The quality of fakes seem to be improving all the time.

I bought Michaelangelo in a set and the others through Bricklink.